Canada delenda est

INDEPENDENCE FOR ALBERTA!

Attached: 1528072072839.jpg (1024x650, 124K)

Based Alberta

Hahaha, OH PLEASE.
Quebec has a better "chance" of that.
Calm the fuck down, you degenerate!

Haven't they got their chance and then they blew it up?

Attached: Sin títulooo.png (406x568, 142K)

Quebec would have gained independence if it weren't for the immigrant population in Montreal

Nice excuse. But 40% of french canadians voted no so...

>Alberta

Based Alberta

BASED

Attached: albertatoadcomfy.png (959x369, 550K)

this isn't even a real article. Go check the CBC site, it doesn't exist

Attached: proofs.png (800x396, 18K)

t. seething saskatchaweiner with a proxy who's afraid of the ALBERTAN BULL

Attached: Hypothetical_Alberta_Blue_Ensign.svg.png (1200x600, 49K)

You must be fun in parties.

That's a cute tactical goat

Alberta elected a leftist provincial goverment, has a muslim mayor in their largest city and is less white than Canada as a whole on average. Their economy is also almost entirely reliant on oil so when the prices fall their economy suffers severely. Alberta independence is nothing but a meme.

>Quebec would have gained independence if it weren't for the immigrant population in Montreal

>1980
>flooded with immigrants

I don't even want to call you a nigger, because that would be an insult to Africans, Brazilians, and Americans who have a much higher IQ.

Why are proud canadian quebecois so salty about BASED Albertan independence?

>Alberta
Literally named like a fat woman lmao.

>Alberta elected a leftist provincial goverment
as a fluke after 40 years of centre-right to right-wing governments
>has a muslim mayor in their largest city
yeah i hate calgary too
>less white than Canada as a whole on average
lol no

Attached: 1514799751333.jpg (300x295, 44K)

Quebec is the safest and most beautiful province in Canada while Alberta is the 3rd most dangerous. Theres nothing to be salty about.

>based
see , he's pretty much spot-on

t. Xhang Duceppe

>i'm not salty, I swear

Attached: 1392130599305.gif (512x580, 1.84M)

wtf where's your leaf?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-03-22-19-45-1.png (1179x1658, 280K)

based PERU strongest ally of the ALBERTAN BULL

Please tell me you're memeing. there's no way you can seriously be so deluded with Jow Forumsturd propaganda that you actually think that real-life Canadians actually think highly of Alberta. I mean, it's excusable for a Peruvian to make that mistake since he's simply ignorant about Canada, but for a Canadian to make such implications is frankly ridiculous.

seething quebeckers

Attached: albertabarbosa.png (316x608, 296K)

tfw my support of the BASED Albertan independence makes posters of the very proud canadian province of quebec really salty

Attached: 1389712224789.gif (400x225, 1.48M)

K E K
E
K

OILMONKEYS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I'm from Hongcouver, objectively the most civilized part of Canada, and I can tell you that people here have a very low opinion of Albertans. The only people in BC who don't are the rednecks in shithole towns like Fort St John.

>I'm from Hongcouver
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

CHING CHONG DING DONG to you too buddy

t. flyover who's too much of a poorfag to afford living here

ahahaahahahahaahh chang is seething ahahahaha

Seriously though, if you aren't a poorfag, then what's wrong with Vancouver? Yes, there are lots of Chinks here, but I'll take 50% chink over 30% failpenis/chug (as is the case in lolberta) any day.

Why do you even have to bring out Vancouver on a thread about Alberta? If you're not jealous you must be pretty dumb

Because you were implying that the only way one could have a negative opinion of Alberta is by being a frog (which just shows how utterly clueless you are about Canada).

Noticed how many of them stopped posting though? I'm pretty sure I was right about a couple of them.

Probably, but frogs aren't even a quarter of Canada's population, even if you take them out of the equation there's still a LOT of people here with a very poor opinion of Albertans.

Then I don't give a fuck about other canadians "opinions" about Alberta. I like Alberta. So please kindly shove your "opinions" up your ass, chino sorete.

>I like Alberta.
You literally don't know the first thing about Alberta.

I know Drumheller. That's awesome enough to me.
But again, I don't need to start to justify my liking of Alberta to a sad guy like you.

Alberta could have been the Norway of North America but the provincial government was too fucking greedy and shortsighted to invest the money, instead they lowered taxes and spent like mad like it would be sustainable. You'd think they'd learn after their entire economy collapses after the Saudis drop the price of gas by a nickel, but instead they're suckling on the Chinese teat, getting the province milked dry by foreign money and investment. If Albertans had any sense, they'd push for better regulation and investment of oil profits, as well as developing and diversifying the economy, but unfortunately nobody in the cabinet seems to have the long-term interests of the province at heart

>maple dawn
How are we supposed to take you guys seriously?

Attached: 1463973809522.gif (200x150, 844K)

that goat is very cute

You're not. God knows anyone with sense does not take Albertans seriously at all.

>the referendum was in 1980

cause their women can't resist the big albertan cock

It was and yes only got 40%. If you mean the second one where it was really close that was mostly due to natives not just immigrants at the time.

memes aside, this user is right
t. albertan
the PCs were utter retards when it came to spending oil money, can't wait for 40 years of UCP government

Not him but immigrant population was higher than Natives even in 1995. But yes, Natives, immigrants and *Nglos caused it to fail. Real Québécois all voted yes despite being submerged by pathetic Ontarians waving ''We love you'' signs. It's due to the immigration and the federally supported anti-independance provincial party, which was the only time Federal government got involved with Provincial elections.

PQ and BQ are dead deal with it.

Alberta ruined social credit.

Being assimilated into insectoid culture is not being civilized.

social credit wasn't ever a real thing outside of alberta, BC, and quebec