If bitcoin falls below the horizontal line tomorrow, we are fucked

If bitcoin falls below the horizontal line tomorrow, we are fucked.

The next few hours are unironically critical for bitcoin. Prepare your shorts.

Attached: bear.png (1281x550, 101K)

>TA

Wow user you’re so smart you drew a line and can predict the price of bitcoin? I bet you must have a 300k job with that noggin of yours.

Op is partly correct. Dropping through most recent support almost always triggers a sell off. I wouldn't say fucked though. A 10% pullback and consolidation will provide a stronger basis for the next push upwards. Breaking that support does not mean drop straight back to 6k.

Doesn't look good here either.

Attached: nope.png (1278x467, 86K)

It will go at least sub 8k. If it falls far below 7800, the next support is at 6600.

Why dont you go ahead and draw lines for when bitcoin breaks up to 9500.

thing is, this aint gonna drop. technicals: bearish
fundamentals: bullish.

brr on bch, recent news spikes contradict lows, watch out if it goes underneath the intersection.

Attached: bch.png (1277x466, 75K)

could return to 1050 or 760, depending on BTC performance and dominance.

Fucked? Why wouldnt you want it to go back to 5k so we can accumulate more

seems to have fallen into some weird sub channel of the rising wedge.

Attached: wut.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

try again pajeets
the only way is up

Attached: TAlets BTFO.png (1313x655, 60K)

You know whales are aware of TA and know you'll be using it to calculate the price so they can just fuck with you and take the price to wherever they want

Never TA again, you're definitely retarded

>fundamentals: bullish
name one that isn't some retarded gossip for brainlets, i.e. intitutions, soros and so on

your mom bought B

>crypto
>TA

Attached: shig.jpg (1280x1280, 94K)

err no we're not fucked idiot. it can just go sideways. did you know wedges don't move up forever??

your mom was a drunk and an addict which explains why you were born brain damaged

Where is PoS/PoL? (Proof of Short/Proof of Long)
Reminder to not trust any TA fag that does not show his LEVERAGED positions that concur with his analysis.
If he doesn't trust his money with his TA it's because it's not worth a shit.
>"but I don't like gambling"
So TA is not that solid if it's a gamble for you then?
Anyone can hold, not everyone can net profits on leverage and avoid liquidation until cashing out, it takes real skills and balls, because you can not afford to be wrong or you'll lose all your money, unlike when you're not on leverage.

>Short term TA with arbitrary drawn lines
soooooooo cute
not gone sell