Hacks a dead girl's phone

>Hacks a dead girl's phone
>Convinces an entire generation that trade unions are evil
>Has a gorgeous wife
The absolute madman, how does he do it?

Attached: 1000.jpg (3778x2832, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/media/press/wapping-dispute-30-years-on-how-rupert-murdoch-changed-labour-relations-and-newspapers-forever-a6826316.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BuzzFeed#Advertiser_influence_on_editorial
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2018/05/30/unpacking-the-george-soros-was-a-jew-killing-nazi-conspiracy-theory-that-roseanne-barr-spreads/?utm_term=.946acbf10cf4
youtube.com/watch?v=zs__SMUh-fo
theepochtimes.com/jackie-chan-pushes-to-outlaw-samurai-code-in-china_2464204.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>trade unions are evil
he was right though

AND ANOTHER ONE

unironically the cause of all our countries problems

Attached: 1526617322451.jpg (640x480, 41K)

God I hate this faggot I've never been so mad before the other day when I googled why netflix australia didn't get arrested development season 5 only to find foxtel had the rights first.

not in most countries
and he did it for ulterior subversive jewish purposes

Wish the cunt would die but more would fill his place.

The guy is in his 80s anyway; he's just a figurehead now and his sons run Newscorp. Whatever evils have been committed in the last 10-15 years are their doing.

Murdoch's sons are complete idiots; they've mismanaged Newscorp so badly that they ended up having to pawn off their entertainment division to Disney to keep the company afloat.

A lot of his type of media empire is dying/dead. I can't think of any new-media entities that really have anything close to the amount of influence that he had at his peak.

Fox have always had incredibly bad management which is how the Simpsons became The Never Ending TV Series.

>I can't think of any new-media entities that really have anything close to the amount of influence that he had at his peak
Facejew.

how does he do it?
money buy you a lot of power

independent.co.uk/news/media/press/wapping-dispute-30-years-on-how-rupert-murdoch-changed-labour-relations-and-newspapers-forever-a6826316.html

Well the journalists betrayed their own unions too. Sellouts.

I agree there. A lot more powerful and relevant in today's world than the TV and print media that Murdoch made his name with. Back in the 60s-70s, he had the correct instinct that the counterculture movement and baby boomers had created a market for this new, edgier, tabloid-style media, and so he made a killing from it. As you'd expect, of course respectable, uptight journalists couldn't stand what he did. So basically, as anyone who studies Business 101 knows, success is about knowing where the market and demographics are heading and how to tap into them.

Isn't it losing money like TWITer? The biggest nu-media newscorps are buzzfeed and vice. Not kidding. And they are trash.
Literally worse than Gawker.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BuzzFeed#Advertiser_influence_on_editorial

The alt-right Soros.

>Soros is a JEW!
Seriously he dindu. And he not that rich. He made countless investment flops. The only reason he isn't bankrupt is because he knows when to quit when he's losing.

Soros or Murdoch?

I don't use it myself but then if you're dumb enough to upload pics there of yourself drunk and nude with a Swizzle Stick stuck in your butt, you deserve everything that happens to you.

Soros. Murdoch probably bought expensive overpriced property in china.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2018/05/30/unpacking-the-george-soros-was-a-jew-killing-nazi-conspiracy-theory-that-roseanne-barr-spreads/?utm_term=.946acbf10cf4

Soros dindu

Remember when Mark Zuckerberg went to China and tried to LARP as an honorary Chinese man and Emperor Xi laughed him out of the building?

I'm aware that Soros is overblown.
My original statement was meant that they're both rich fucks who use their money to influence politics they favour.

Wait, why we he do that anyway?

What else is new? Hollywood keeps funding Democrats. For good reason. Democrats fund art programs.

youtube.com/watch?v=zs__SMUh-fo

Probably this. He still banned.
>I would ban a lizard's book too.

Remember when zucc offered to let City name his child if he allowed Facebook in china

Xi*

Attached: 14-hall-murdoch.w1200.h630.jpg (874x458, 159K)

He's an amazingly stupid guy far removed from reality who has been told by his handlers that China is a potentially huge market for F------k (that name must never be written or spoken) and he thought he could suck up to Xi in the hopes of getting in on said market. Never mind that, oh, you know...the whole thing about it being a horrendous dictatorship where human life is worthless. No, all that matters is that there's a billion people there who could potentially make Mark and his shareholders even richer.

What about when Google agreed to censor the Chinese version of their search engine, but the backlash from it was so great that they had to 180°.

Jagger Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Jagger Jagger Jagger Murdoch Murdoch Murdoch Jagger

Apparently he thought that because his wife is Chinese, that they'd accept his kid as one of their own when everyone knows they don't even consider full-blooded diaspora as their fellow countrymen, let alone some stupid hapa.

It's literally Lincoln Steffens saying "I've seen the future in Soviet Russia and it works!" all over again as Lenin called him a useful idiot.

Based hapa daughters.

howling

>Trips
Means it's triple-true-true-true.

CCP 50 renminbin army definitively spotted in the comment section.

Attached: img_848.png (923x769, 60K)

Elisabeth, Lachlan and James are 1/4th Estonian. I hope they go muh heritage and order their media empire to praise Estonia all day long.

It's not like you have anything else to your name except a one hit wonder singer from 10 years ago.

>Anti-china based in Hong Kong
Hong Kong is china too. Jackie Chan joined the CCP to ban the samurai!
theepochtimes.com/jackie-chan-pushes-to-outlaw-samurai-code-in-china_2464204.html

Unexplained meanness out of the blue sky. What is this community coming to!

Aren't you busy sucking KGB cocks?

Just bantz. Chillax.

Not only do I hate Mssr. Zuckerberg, but I also hate that he's shilled as some defining figure of the Millenial generation. Yeah, fuck that. I certainly don't consider him any "representative" of my generation.

cringe

>I'm 12 years old
Cringe.

But aren't Jews supposed to be behind communism and leftist ideology?
Hating trade unions is a right wing thing

China sucks and everything that comes out of it sucks. I have this USB headphone adapter like in the picture. I noticed something is rattling around in there and the connector thing for the microphone jack broke off probably due to the trash soldering job done by chink slave laborers. I mean, I don't use the microphone part anyway but even so.

Attached: D3-2017-Audio-Adapter-3D-Sound-card-USB-5-1-USB-To-3-5mm-mic-headphone.jpg_640x640.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Everything is blamed on le jews. Nothing new.
Sieg ZION!

Aren't those actually better than in-board audiochips or card because it's EXTERNAL and therefore has less magnetic interference and shit?

Yes they do. Chinks don't see a distinction between ethnicity and nationality. Even if a western chink is far removed, native chinks will find it weird that they're not like them. They actually get confused. And if the western one doesn't speak mandarin, the native will think of them as subhuman and laugh, dismissing them. Chinks are tight-knit and absolute loyalty to the CCP is expected, otherwise you're the enemy. Any slight hiccup in being a slave, and this mentality will surface, very viciously. It's the same as their mentality towards Taiwan, they don't consider it like an offshoot or country or anything, it's just their people betraying them (continuously, by existing) and so they must be thrown to the wolves and beat down.

Xi would not name his kid because doing so would be covering his blessing onto someone (Zuckerberg) that China does not control, does not own. Zuck is a suck-up and bitch for them, but he is not actually owned. He is simply doing it to expand his own empire. Obviously China is not going to endorse any power except their own.

Broad political distinctions are meaningless especially when those with power are only concerned with retaining and expanding that power. Nothing else matters so they can use, dissect, and switch between any and all positions incessantly.

Will Chinks get his inheritance?

Trade/banks for control of wealth
Communism/leftist ideologies are there to cause some bullshit arguments/infighting so countries don't notice when some bullshit happens

How do you not know about Divide&Conquer?

Oh wowza. Didn't realise he'd remarried.

Cringe

>Xi would not name his kid because doing so would be covering his blessing onto someone (Zuckerberg) that China does not control, does not own.
He didn't name their child because it was an autistic thing to ask of a head of state in the first place you retarded monkey.

Ours as well. He and Roger Ailes created the official tv network of the Republican Party.
It seems like most of Newscorp's outlets cater to old guys now. I haven't seen much effort from the to modernize or grab younger audiences.

Attached: Murdoch.jpg (448x284, 20K)

Because older audiences are going to do nothing but grow over the next fifty years. It's a smart policy.