Tick tock tick tock tick tock

Tick tock tick tock tick tock...

Run back to Poland and Ukraine before someone force you to do it.

Attached: 1528055538418.png (660x480, 9K)

you're autistic

Fuck off. I hate Jews but I would rather they all stayed in the middle east.

They can oppress whoever they want as long as one: we don't send White men to die for them and 2 we boycott them completely.

Go back to the pigsty before someone force you to do it.

BASED! RACE WAR WHEN?

Attached: IMG_0089.jpg (599x478, 52K)

We don't want them either so you euros have to take them in. You had them first.

Are you the same 18-year-old Palestinian that brag about Jews a couple of Months ago ? What are you still doing here ? Get a life.

Jewish fingers typed that

Fucking leave and go back to Jordan

based

Pig's feet typed that

When will based Iran start a war?

Go ahead and try.

When they get too uppity.
Like this:

t. Braindead Israshit

you are entirely dependant on being backed up by the Americans, when the Americans get tired of you the days of Israel are counted

you are dependant on insane evangelicals who need you to be there for the apocalypse to be started or some shit lol

you need to be friends with your neighbours before the Yanks get pissed at you or the American power seriously decreases, you prolly wont tho and will be driven into the sea

You're spamming your own thread.

I mean you couldn't even win a war against some cheeky Hezbollah lads

גרתי בישראל עד לפני חודשיים t.

Most Americans younger than 35 already hate them.

Their only supporters are elderly Americans.

אתה?

And the Assad regime in Syria is totally dependent on Russia, yet it ain't going anywhere soon.

yeah young jews dont like them anymore

כן אני, לא יכולה לחכות שיימחקו את המדינה המזדיינת הזאת כבר

Iran and the entire Shia community in the middle east supports them as well

I wonder how it feels to be dependant on a bunch of insane Americans

ערבייה ?

חס וחלילה

יהודייה? אוי גוועלד !

כושים

חס וחלילה

>pic related

Attached: IMG_20180516_222022.jpg (1439x577, 273K)

בואנה נראה לי שאני מכיר אותך.
גרת בראשון ??

לא

אה אוקיי.
אבל אם גרת בישראל את יודעת שלא כולם באו מפולין או אוקראינה.

Didnt you make this thread today already?

Also young American Jews marry outside their race more than any other group.

Half their children won't be Jews.

Our relationship with the US knew ups and downs throughout the decades, we're not completely depended on them. Plus, we have ties with many countries from around the world. Russia is one of them. China is another.
Sure, US is our most important ally, and a friendly president in the White House is good for Israel, but Israel is a pragmatic country that detect to where the wind blows and make adjustments.

citation needed

When did you move?

היא מסכנה, נטולת זהות. היא לא התקבלה בישראל בגלל שהיא רוסיה, והיא לא תתקבל ברוסיה בגלל שהיא יהודיה. אז היא לקחה את הפקלאות וברחה לדנמרק, לחיות כאחד המהגרים נטולי המולדת והזהות. כל הנותר לה הוא לקלל אותנו ב4צ'אן.

עצוב!

My sister just got back from travelling and said ALL the Israelis she met were extremely stingy and rude. Wtf? Is this actually true? I thought it was just Nazi propaganda

Attached: 1521033131241.jpg (655x643, 79K)

Like two months ago

I'm not OP btw, just joining the hate wagon

>tfw living a comfortable welfare life now
>מסכנה

loling @ u

>too many butthurt threads about israel
what happened again? i dont watch news

I google translated the whole thing, what am i doing with my life

I'd rather live in my own homeland, even in not the greatest comfort, other than leeching the welfare system of someone's else homeland, to be desu.

And you hate russians now. Why?

In Russia the figure is 70%.

Attached: IMG_9005.png (908x523, 217K)

Butthurt arab filth is on the loose again.

>I'd rather live in my own homeland
>Basically a 2nd world shithole

What a sad existence

I don't hate Russians but Russia isn't very 1st world.

We talked like 3 months ago on kik. Sorry for disappearing btw. It seems like everything's good and you're not dead, kek.

Actually in many fields Israel is 1st world. Especially in life expectancy, for instance.
Of course, we have fields we must improve, like public transportation, I'd say. But we're getting there. The good thing about Israelis is that we like to complain about everything, but then we work to improve it.

i guess thats a matter of how you define "nice"
we tend to be very open even with new people so that might've come off as aggressive as a foreigner

nothing its just anti jew shills(its unsurprisingly a thing)

בהצלחה
הכלכלה הישראלית בצמיחה ועוד 50 שנה את כנראה תשלמי יותר על מוצרים ושרותים ישראליים

אבל אני כן מבין למה את לא רוצה לגור פה אני גם רוצה לעזוב אבל אין לי שום סיבה לשנוא את הארץ

>Actually in many fields Israel is 1st world.

>300% tax on anything you might want to buy
>Government-tier money laundering
>Generating an atmosphere of constant threat so the government can profit from it
>Horrible climate
>Taxes on breathable air
>Corruption

Ah, yes, truly a 1st world paradise.

Look at these people using the script they stole from my language which was the only living proof Hebrew was ever spoken for 1500 years. How cute.

Attached: a_circle2.jpg (285x297, 77K)

Life in Israel are expensive, yes. But that's not an indication for a 2nd or 3rd world country. afaik, life in 2nd world countries are cheap.

As for corruption, it exists, like it exists everywhere, but as you can see, it's being dealt with. Many seniors found themselves behind bars.

Climate got nothing to do with 2nd or 3rd world country.

The constant threat stems from the behavior of our neighbors.

>Being this brainwashed

wew

I ain't saying Israel is a paradise, which is the word you chose. It is still a 1st world country in many fields, like medicine or technology, and it has a strong growing economy. The brainwashed one is you.

>Me
>Brainwashed

Unlike you, I enjoy living in an actual 1st world now.

Yeah, I guess it's fun living in a place where the best job you can get is being a dishwasher.

How did you get into Denmark?

קפיטליזם זאת הדרך הכי טובה של המדינה לצמוח כלכלית וכן זה בא על חשבון האזרח אבל לטווח הארוך זה ישתנה כרגע יש המון חברות חדשות בישראל שהמדינה לוקחת להם 23% מס כל חודש
וזאת מגמה שנמצאת בצמיחה

מבחינת מדינות אחרות אנחנו מסתדרים לא רע אבל כמובן שיכול להיות יותר טוב

למה את חושבת שכל היהודים באו מאוקראינה ופולין? אני מזרחי

Do it based Iran

And based Syria and Lebanon (Hezb)

This fucking Arab refugee again lmao

All three are paper tigers, as recent events have revealed.

You got BTFO in 2006

I won't call 600 dead Hezbollah and holding Lebanese territory 12 years later (Northern part of village Ghajar) getting BTFOed. The IDF was sloppy, anyway. But lessons were learned.

>as recent events have revealed
What recent events? The total victory in Syria?

The victory is a Russian victory and the Russians seems to get sick of Iran as well.

As for recent events, the constant bombing of Iranian and Hezbollah assets in Syria with limited-to-no-response at all.

>taking a walk in the forest
>remember jew exist
>get so mad I scream at the top of my lungs and punch a tree

Swedish tree destroying nationalist? You aren't the only one but other one prefer kicking down trees.

imagine a world without filthy, terrorist, genocidical kikes lads

now thats a worthy future

Imagine a world with no dumb racists.

You're literally the most racist religion and country in the world.

t. hypocritical racist, terrorist subhuman yid

A peasant from one country has no reason to hate peasants from another country. Use your brain lads

The trees are a constant mocking reminder of the international jewry and their tricks.

The hateful and racist texts itt belong only to one side, you can scroll up and check.

fuck off terrorist kike, stop supporting a genocidical regime and maybe people will stop hating

Did your government capture the murderer of Alberto Nisman yet? Nisman had some important things to say.

Did you think we tried conquering labanon or something?
Northern settlements were taking heavy rocket fire we went in to neutralize the enemies ground to ground rocket ability and we did

You're sitting in front of a screen in the other side of the world and you think you know whats going on here? oh boy...

did your government do anything to the IDF soldiers who commited war crimes by shooting non-palestinian nurses/doctors?

*spreads propaganda that promotes civil war in israel*

Attached: party rockers 4.gif (554x400, 120K)

You're not answering the question.
Nisman had important information about how your government tried to cover up for Iran blowing up the AMIA center, killing many civilians.
When speaking of government who support genocidal regimes, you better examine your home first.

As for the recent incidents in the Gazan borderline, Hamas is sending civilians towards Israel, this is de-facto an invasion attempt.
As for the nurse, this matter is under investigation.

>Run back to Poland
Lol this is not gonna happen. We won't allow them in here. They are your problem now.

lmao dont you care comparing an specific terrorist attack where >100 people died vs a century long campaign to undermine, invade, genocide and conquer a whole nation, not only destroying palestine as a country but also creating general disarray in the zone and with this thousands if not millions of refugees

Palestine was never a country. If it was ever a country, tell me in which year it was founded.

I think it's more of a campaign of constructing a country, not destroying one.

>We won't allow
Your presidents wife is a jew. If she wants anything can happen. Remember Esther?

They are not staying in the Middle East.

בואי נגיד ככה
במקרה ונגיע למצב כזה יש לנו 400 ראשי נפץ גרעיניים וכנראה באותה סיטואציה לא כלכך נהסס להשתמש בהם

Write in English.

We have 400 nuclear warheads and will not hesitate to use them in a situation where we are near annihilation
So you goyim better start supporting us or go down with us

שמחה? מילאתי את הרצון שלך להראות לעולם שאנחנו אלימים?

Jewish psychopathy

We are the peasants united against the kike world order.

Careful if you shove that redpill too far up your ass you can injure yourself

Scared, Schlomo?

We have warned you but no, you demonised us

Why should we care about Iran getting nukes when there are insane Israelis with nukes already? I hope evil ME is wiped out of the Earth when you nuke each other.

We have 400 reasons not to fear anyone

Because iran holds a large number of extremist religious groups and openly supports hezballah

The people who blew you up in Argentina and Bulgaria got away with it.

You're going to get destroyed by a thousand cuts so you don't get an excuse to use nukes.