Why can't the America self-reflect and take criticism without flying off the handle...

why can't the America self-reflect and take criticism without flying off the handle? does it have anything to do with how fat, dumb and brown they are?

Attached: 1502211748417.png (1200x1200, 54K)

German genes.

Because every time people criticize USA they ignore the problems in their own countries. like every mutt poster i see is from some third world hole like Chile or Portugal. It's getting old.

most of the criticism consists of wildly inaccurate memes

Why do Canadians love to suck American cock despite the fact that America has been betraying its closest ally lately?

Gets a little annoying t b h

Attached: OP is a faggot!!.jpg (719x661, 249K)

Because it's getting old. Did you miss op's post? does he suck american cock too. It's unbelievable how Jow Forums operates you just pigeonhole and pigeonhole. It's become exceedingly rare to see a post on Jow Forums that isn't a fallacy. there's a reason this is a containment board.

>say x about america
>canadian rushes to its defence
Happens every single time, on /sp/ as well. But why?

>Because every time people criticize USA they ignore the problems in their own countries
This might be a new concept for you, but whataboutism is retarded and shouldn't be used in the face of criticism.

>Why does the American military protect poppy fields in Afghanistan only for it to be shipped across the Atlantic to be used in opiates and subject people to life long addictions in Appalachia?
>American: Uh, whiter than u muhammad get fucked by Islam cuck!

Shut the fuck you dirty dog

hahaha mutts are literally seething

Posters from Chile and Portugal aren't the ones being obnoxious mutts

*walks in and ruins everything*

Attached: 312.jpg (600x450, 33K)

My posts aren't wrong I'm just not taking part in the circle jerk. Mexico is worse in literally every metric but you circlejerk with the rest of Jow Forums. Like i said it's getting old it's just blatant in group out group favouratism because americans are a majority of 4chans user base and you want to get epic troll rise out of people. just because I'm sick of it doesn't mean I'm an American dick rider or particularily like them that much. I'm just saying all the America hate circlejerk is unwarranted and frankly annoying seeing another epic troll thread out of millions shitting up the catalog.

>America deserves no flak

Attached: 1510016004588.gif (499x300, 427K)

Nah you are just an American dick rider. You want the dick faggot.

This

Go away you cringy stalker, you always defend America.

>how fat, dumb and brown they are?
Yes. In fact they are genetically engineered and conditioned from a young age specifically NOT to think

this, it is astonishing how american are the perfect citizens for every government

yeah kill em

What is the criticism?

>Canadian
KILL EM!

Yeah kill em

>ok, but what about (insert random argument here)?
Discussing like retards 101:
First lesson, this post:

YEAKILLEM!

YEH!

KILLEM

KILLUM

K LL EM ALL

>Point out bullshit
MUH WHY DO YOU DEFEND?
HOW CAN YOU SLAP?
ONLY I CAN SLAP!

would you tolerate redditors? because that's where all these obsessed faggots come from

>YEAH KILLEM
do americans really say things like this?

he's an american who's either on holiday or on a proxy

Attached: 1528036844279.png (390x336, 118K)

the slave mindset