Tfw even low tier currywhores want high tier white chads

>tfw even low tier currywhores want high tier white chads

Attached: qiZ6RY5bPjFaYoqRy2SGMgWxqspHEZC8Je4zf4RkmJY.png (444x767, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EOOyC
incels.me/forums/blackpills.22/
youtube.com/watch?v=mWjd1l-uXdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf is cardi b

wtf is cardi b

A red flag for stupidity

kek her male looks equivalent would be rejected by everyone, sad!

yeah her looksmatch is rotting right now

Thank God I am Afghan and thus white, based, redpilled and not a virgin.

Ethiopian here

Feels good being a white non-virgin!

lets be real, dutch and german men mog you guys to death, your own women probably fuck them

you would not be posting on Jow Forums otherwise

>swipe right for your campus to win fun prizes! (fun prizes might not actually exist)
>it's not like universities have a problem with students not being able to manoeuvre successfully around sexual agency, flirting and consent

will you fuck off once you finally shag someone?

nope I'm blackpilled for life
imgur.com/a/EOOyC
incels.me/forums/blackpills.22/

afghan is not a race

my own women probably fuck who

how do you project that well, didn't know there are any paki projector manufacturers

Afghans are the progenitor of the white race.

when women, of all races, whether they be w*Sternoid or sh*Tskinoid, say they want white chads, they're not talking about scrawny little effeminate gay w*Stern pussies
they're talking about RUS ALPHA MALE BULLS
the average RUS male is 6'4, 240lbs with visible abs, knows MMA, sambo and boxing, is terrifyingly naturally athletic, and can send any non-RUS weakling into a coma with one flick of his left hand, a simple jab will literally be enough to kill them
And this is why women of all races uncontrollably soak their panties at the sight of a RUS ALPHA MALE BULL

Attached: Screen shot 2018-04-02 at 9.10.35 PM.png (395x573, 338K)

actually no, they all want white chads from england or italy, places with history

slav men are disgusting, not as bad as us but still very undesirable, it's no surprise slav women flock to western men

the average russian is 174cm tall LOOOOOOOOOOL

GIGAWEAKLING PLEASE

SLAVS COWER WHEN THEY SEE THE ETHIOPIAN BVLL, READY TO DESTROY THE SL*V

youtube.com/watch?v=mWjd1l-uXdM
RUS BULL savagely maims three undefined sh*Tskinoids while they helplessly attempt to defend themselves from the brutal explosive onslaught of the lion-like RUS as he rains upon them devastating strikes powered by PERUN himself
Think what a w*Sternoid or sh*Tskinoid female would think, seeing this, knowing females are naturally attracted to strong alpha males

Attached: Screen shot 2018-04-02 at 8.24.19 PM.png (232x349, 146K)

t. incels

>you're from a region that can instantly piggyback on Italian reputation, with very similar architecture, the same food, the same mannerism, while being at least 10cm taller and 15kg brawnier than an It*lian, and not speak an effeminate gay ass language but a manly Slavic one
God damn it feels good to be from DINARIC DALMATIA

I dont even see ethiopians as enough of a threat to defend myself against this silly drivel
Give me some of your attractive ladies to breed with and perhaps I will grant you mercy, and even maybe teach you some fighting techniques personally passed down to me from the BOGATYR FEDOR EMELIANENKO, son of SVAROG himself, so that you may defend yourselves against somali attacks

Attached: Screen shot 2018-04-02 at 8.48.25 PM.png (624x351, 343K)

extremely based, my HRVAT brother

Attached: Screen shot 2018-06-04 at 10.31.15 PM.png (583x348, 336K)