Why do fucking white pigs do this?

why do fucking white pigs do this?

i have never seen a handsome actor/actress in western movie since they want to keep drag down east asians as 'ugly as fuck' race.

they put this ugly fucking bitch as main in star warz. there were definitely many choices but why this awkward fucking bitch?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-05-06-08-31.png (1440x2560, 1.59M)

It's quite simple and insidious.

They want people to think Asians are ugly.

you are ugly and need tons of surgery to resemble a human, but hey, this is Jow Forums and many anons worship your women

Attached: 1380384937623.jpg (1200x1128, 433K)

You mean Jews, not whites

whitto piggus often feel menaced by east asian.

they desperately want us to keep being under their feet. and when we finally catch them in the race, they do coarse methods to keep us down.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-05-06-13-04.png (1440x2560, 2.52M)

>Fat asian
Only in Amerikkka

I've also noticed that, for some strange reason, asian chicks in America seem to be REALLY into the whole SocJus thing. Maybe because asian women are generally more attractive due to more pronounced neotenous features, so they find more appeal in the "hurr durr rape culture" bullshit. Or perhaps they preceive it as racism that men find them attractive, rather than basic biology.

fuck you jealous white people.

your throne will be soon our east asians, no matter how you try to trick by media.

there is only one race to cope white power now age, that is east asian.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-05-06-13-25.png (1440x2560, 2.29M)

Because they didn't want the Chinese audience to see a Han Chinese actress get Blacked, so they took the southern asian route

t. TEFL

Asian girl is getting MOGGED in these pics

they wanted to pander to nerdy Asian-Americans
and her character was based on Rian Jonhson's high school crush

>Rian Jonhson's high school crush

yeah ive noticed this. whites in yellow fetish usually pick the most abhorable one among all east asians.

you guys know which asian actress was playing as harry porters crush? just recur that scene and see now tendency too.

white brain is fucked. their taste is fucked.

All east Asian countries have their own film industries.

>but we want Hollywood too!

fuck off you greedy bastards

okay then. keep worshipping black/indian cocks then.

give it all to niggers bro. nigger julius csiser, nigger benjamin franklin, new history of usa and west is niggerism.

>when we finally catch them in the race
haha oh no no no
don't fool yourself kim, japan are the only ones who come close

What kind of white women are you attracted to? Maybe the beauty standards are just different.

whites just have terrible taste in women. Even the "hot" white women they cast in their movies look like man-jawed trannies

Attached: sandra oh.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Daily reminder.

Attached: IMG_3107.png (650x4278, 1.61M)

why so mad?

see in the next half of century.

did you forget all the east asian capitalism countries jumped into 'developed' tier between 1950-2000? that was only 50 years while other shitty countries were limping.

if those cheese eatting bushmans were building their society and economy taking for 500 years, we could finish it within 50. (Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore)

lmao fuck off pvt. winchester

this is what I fucking mean now.

dont you get it already? do you really think that woman is looking attractive?

Because whytu piggu be stealing our precious yellow mimin

they are, there is an ugly basque living in China with a youtube channel and it seems they don't perceive him as that ugly

why should they be attractive? that black guy in star wars ugly as well

>casting a hot woman to play the role of a nerdy mechanic

I know in Korea, Koreans all get surgery to look more white so they can get good jobs. In the west, merit and talent is more important

Maybe to a low-T insectoid manlet whose own pathetic manbaby jaw looks feminine compared to female ones.

Attached: devilish.png (225x225, 10K)

Your economy was built by the Americans as a display of capitalist wealth to contradict your communist neighbours. You're a tool, not a success story.

this is his wife, dunno if she is ugly or not by asian standards

Attached: kvass-lele-1.jpg (600x400, 29K)

but star wars is self insert for nerdy men. The male protag don't need to be attractive. But the women shouldn't look like warthogs.

>k*rean
Please end your life.

well that woman jedi can't remember her name isn't that attractive fairly normal looking

>star wars is self insert for nerdy men
Disney Wars is for little girls now.
>tfw niece was Rey for Halloween and sister hasn't even seen any Star Wars films

holy shit that star wars bitch is looking hella annoying.
Why did they have to use her. just why.

there could be enough charismatic looking woman species even for asian but why do those cheese eatting people always pick the most ugly as fuck one?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-05-06-34-58.png (1440x2560, 2.39M)

>low-T insectoid manlet
nah its wh*toids that are suffering from declining sperm counts. You just love mannish looking women, because you have ambiguous sexual preferences.

Attached: testosterone ethnicity.jpg (406x406, 66K)

Go suck some american soldiers.

Korean girls are NOT pretty
I hate to say it but its true
not even shitposting

I think you guys have a bottleneck of same genetic material in a small area
you need foreign DNA
lots of it
just dont choose Kara Bogas, I shudder to think what African bvll and Kimchi baby would look like
LONG LIVE WAKANDA

Attached: 62d1c9d30f3fa4c6cfb9f8eb80ff535c.jpg (510x765, 50K)

t. south africa who once was common wealth. (which is a country not even wealthier than taiwan. )

oh yeah? you were one of the member of commom wealth and so you should have had strong support from US and UK both.
what happened to your country now?
didnt alot of women got worried to get raped when 2010 worldcup? remember?

>just dont choose Kara Bogas, I shudder to think what African bvll and Kimchi baby would look like
Just think of Indonesians.

this, asians are soulless insects that need at least 10 rounds of surgery before they look passable

Why does she needs to be pretty? She's not good looking I can tell you that, but not all actors have to be 5/5
I guess it's hard for you guys to understand western movies and tv shows since there every one is plastic which doesn't even look real

why are you posting screenshots of your phone?

>why do fucking white pigs do this?
Americans aren't white and much less so the Jews in Hollywood.

Fuck off, she's cute.

>brit standards

You either have bad taste or low standards.

the least thing i wish was the actress was at least fitting for that role.

even without plastic surgery, even without looking like caucasian, there are many good subjects for that in east asia but why that fucking potato looking bitch?

the starwars actress
she dosent look like she have strong will but she rather looks like she would be whinning and nagging all day.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-05-06-42-46.png (1440x2560, 1.54M)

Korea needs white sperm...

Attached: IMG_4535.jpg (768x1024, 90K)

I said cute, not sexy.

you expect those same people who make
>all look same
jokes to be able to tell if an asian is attractive or not?
yellow fever+all look same= can't tell pretty from ugly will just grab what's there as long as it fits into their fetish

The Japanese girl in deadpoll 2 is cute

>whinning and nagging all day
that's literally how she landed the role

>she dosent look like she have strong will but she rather looks like she would be whinning and nagging all day.
Isn't that what she did in the movie?

shut the fuck up

you are the perfect example what this man saying

Constance Wu is pretty

Attached: constance-wu.jpg (1000x563, 310K)

>what happened to your country now?
My country's gone. Dead and buried by the Africans. We built our own nukes in spite of total international sanctions when we were still in control though. I wonder if you'll ever be permitted to reach that level? Your Northern brothers managed to at least, I'll give you that.

Is this Jow Forumsasianmasculinty

shiori kutsuna Is undeniably qt, don't be mad

Also Jamie Chung

Attached: jamie-chung-corduroy9.jpg (300x300, 36K)

Maybe because Asian girls look mostly the same to other races.
That's why they cast the ones that stand out like these two even if they are not attractive: Maybe the Korean girls that had surgery and that are cute for the majority look the same, especially to western normies?
I don't know. I'm just trying to find a reasonable answer.

Attached: 2EVxWd7.png (385x367, 67K)

ladyboy?

>(((hollywood)))

Do you have some African ancestry? I heard afrikaners are like 2-4% african.

>since there every one is plastic which doesn't even look real

okay, thank you white pigs. you won in this propaganda battle.
every single decent looking asian = plastic surgery

every single fucked up ugly as sin looking asian = natural

perfect. how could they do this in this perfect way? nazi from germany must have migrated to america hollywood indeed. because they were supreme in propaganda and media control.

fucking white niggers. you will get paid for this.

She's gorgeous.

>white pigs

>(((badabee badaboo)))

Jews run hollywood, media and star wars/disney

Btw why korean girls have such big faces?
I tried to search someone with a smaller one, but they are very rare in Seoul,

You totally missed the point. I've watched some korean tv shows and there's hardly any ugly people in them. I meant that it looks fake when everyone in those tv shows is attractive since that is not the case in real life

I get that they might have trouble telling Asians apart or they have some weird beauty standards. But they are going out of their way to cast the most bizarre looking creatures they can find

Attached: ayy lmao GOT.jpg (900x625, 120K)

Shut up fag

Attached: 1440x2560--The-Hangover-Part-II-Hollywood-Premiere-jamie-chung-22212796-1196-2000.jpg (1440x2560, 406K)

in korea and furthermore, in asian movie industry we must depict every single cacasian as 200kg fat pizza eatting dude spilting shit every step he make.

if he is below 200kg? oh, then he is not white caucasian, he is a jewish person who just escaped out of Auschbitz

That jaw says he has a benis

Hey fag is Constance Wu ugly?
She is the most popular newer generation Asian American actress

Was she meant to be attractive?

I would have unprotected sex with every single woman whose image has been posted in this thread

t. Bruce

No you don't understand. Everyone has to be attractive in movies and tv shows.

t. plastic surgery

not ugly, but not that supremly pretty even. shes pretty common looking here.

superficial gooks memes are true after all, she's more passable than 80% of your population without plastic surgery. if anything you should be glad because it lowers the bar for you.

Based

i like white woman

Attached: d7525ec9.gif (283x198, 1.5M)

same

I've heard the same but I'm not Afrikaans. My grandparents all migrated here from Europe before the world wars.

STFU Kim, you have been licking white pigs boots aka USA for decades now while hating on Chinese and Japanese.

Same goes for Japan

>get nuclear bombed twice
>become fans of your rapist

She is gorgeous to me . Also just so you know western media has gone past the point of just casting the single most attractive people on movies. Today they want people who have something special about them not just impeccable looks. Asian media hasn't reached that evolution yet.

This but unironically. In Hollywood movies there are no average people, only attractive people or comically ugly ones.

Oh, and I found this picture the other day on /tv/

Attached: asian dyed hair.png (500x670, 589K)

Yeah lantern jawed women are "attractive" according to wh*tes

Attached: olivia-wilde.jpg (300x300, 33K)

box head :D

>Live in third world shithole
>Pay for a Jow Forums pass that's worth about a week of food and drink
How luxurious. Your vermin brethren over here must send you a lot of money.

but you were once friend of Japan? even though you were white. nazi frankenstein.

I like her look and outfit as a sci fi aesthetic. Modern Amerimutt media and all those brainwashed infantile westerners and stupid Asian monkeys who have no modern culture like you however only want celeb shit and a competitive feeling and can't accept any other value. She's such a sad product of modern garbage western society, which could've gotten a better treatment if the movie was made in 80s.

This coming from you cucks.

weird, why do they all have the SJW "problem hair". Must be some kinda running joke

Also many of the most popular and objectively beautiful Chinese actresses have played in Hollywood.

Zhang Ziyi
Gong Li
Fan Bingbing

Attached: hero-clip_33.jpg (1024x693, 78K)

>which could've gotten a better treatment if the movie was made in 80s.

more like every people in the movie suddenly slint their eyes when they see that asian actress.

>Bingbing Wa Hu
>So Long Gei
>Bau Ser