How Americanized is Mexico?

How Americanized is Mexico?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (2000x1143, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poinsettia#Creation_of_the_American_poinsettia_industry
youtube.com/watch?v=DOZIIQmbgw0
youtube.com/watch?v=dGE6MrmwfkI
youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

About the same as the rest of the world
The difference is that America is a bit Mexicanized too, desu

Well, Mexico has passed USA as the most obese country in the world...

Not really

So Mexico is Mexican Americanized

Attached: 1525071490829.jpg (600x402, 25K)

Attached: 44534534534.png (876x720, 413K)

only in the sense that you keep coming here and fucking our demographics yes.

Not really

Cowboys, poinsettias, turkeys, corn, tacos, and most importantly overall, demographics, yes.

Yes

well not our fault we're more relevant than the rest of irrelevant latin amerilards like Cuban spîcs for example

Attached: topjaj.jpg (1010x640, 223K)

No, really. It was a single year thing about 6 years ago. That Amerilards keep spamming it to deflect doesn't mean it's still true.

why do Burmeses and Bhutaneses go to those states?

>spîcs

There's a "little L.A." in Mexico City made up of deported chicanos. No joke.

claiming corn, turkey, and cowboys as mexican influence on the us is stupid

where is it?

how different is it from the rest of the city?

The government puts refugees in those States

Can I go to one of them too?

Attached: 6uBSQVQ.jpg (1280x825, 105K)

also, apparently poinsettias are a thing in america cause some of some german immigrant
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poinsettia#Creation_of_the_American_poinsettia_industry

Near the Revolution's Monument. There are a lot of call centres there.
Not very, since the phenomenon is fairly recent. But the chicanos there are starting to set up american-style barbershops, burrito stands and things like that.

Attached: Monumento a la Revolución, Ciudad de México.jpg (1364x853, 629K)

Are you a refugee?

"Noche Buenas" are a thing in America because the American ambassador to Mexico, Roberts Poinsett, decided to introduce them there with his name.

sort of

+ taco trucks, fruit merchants, crosses at the sides of roads when a person died there

youtube.com/watch?v=DOZIIQmbgw0

youtube.com/watch?v=dGE6MrmwfkI

since when are they coming?

Chicanos can't be deported, Chicanos are American born. Deportees who came as little kids don't count.

CHI

>When you americanize mexico but mexico mexicanize you back.

Attached: 1487882895368.gif (540x540, 1.26M)

Interesting.

Some of them are chicanos who started to move here with their deported parents, or by their own for some reason, not exactly deported themselves.

Not sure desu

+ Rodeos, Tex-Mex food, Mexican directors, actors, etc.

Is country music influenced by Mexican music?
Or just this song?

youtube.com/watch?v=mIBTg7q9oNc

Or is there no relation at all even in "Ring of Fire" ?

How so

CUTE
I like CHIs, desu, they seem nice
I wonder if they’ll have an influence on our culture in general

Hispanic music and culture was liked here before Mexicans flooded in.

Trump is mentioned in one of the videos, are there really more CHIs being deported because of him?

Aren't Cholos and Pachucos a chicano thing adopted back in Mexico?

This is new national flag.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (2000x1143, 324K)

Also lowriders

I'm glad my parents are here legally, my dad's been here since the 70s. I wouldn't want to live in Mexico.

Saved. Really good job.

You will

Attached: US-Mexico_Union.png (1068x951, 138K)

>dat Uncle Tom mentality
stop behaving like those fag ass Cuban mayates you fuck

Man I sure love to pay $200 USD for a medical consult.

Attached: P10-La-Jornada-Zacatecas-Médicos.jpg (800x567, 109K)

I think so. What are Pachucos, again, though?
I don't think I've ever seen a lowrider, here.

In total numbers, no, Obama deported more.
But now ICE is starting to detain and deport everyone, without exceptions, no matter how long they have been there, if they are dreamers, or have no criminal records. So, while Obama deported more people (mainly because immigration was stronger during his mandate), he generally only deported the ones with a criminal record or the people who had just arrived, Trump makes no exceptions.

I always knew you were a chicano.

My medical consult was 30 bucks actually and not 200

not him but when I was 14 my grandpa walked me to the place the rest of his family was lynched during the cristada and told me never to return to mexico (this was back before the rural roads had proper barriers so anyone could come in on an animal)

desu your entire country is a toilet and I enjoy not having to have water delivered or use a chamber pot

Who is he

I'm not an uncle tom lol, I'm like my roots and culture. But I was born in the US and that's what I am, an American. Stay salty third worlder

Attached: 9c67db920b24083fe1d2d75a0fc4f1c4.jpg (1024x686, 641K)

>Cristero
Good riddance

The guys who dressed like the guy in the Mask and danced mambo in the 40s-50s, I think, like Tin-Tan. I've seen some lowriders, but only like 1 or 2 in my entire life.

Mine was 10

Attached: 1506902422800.jpg (884x803, 95K)

may I add, my dad has grown fed up with the bullshit happening in Mexico. Nothing works there, it's too corrupt. The US may not be perfect but it's better than living in shithole controlled by drug cartels

I was reading about that, what a stupid war.

We have running water and toilets wtf

Ignore the majority of Chicanos aren't like that.

Some random Mexican flag, who always appears to shitpost the same things (e.g. fuck wh*Tes, fuck cri*llos, fuck sp*ain, etc.), and who is obsessed with identity politics, so he also always comes crying "racist", "self-hater", and other American SJW-tier nonsense.
When confronted, he posts a picture of his INE to prove he really is Mexican.

But in the post I am replying to (), he is unironically using a Central American slang word, who was adopted by chicanos for some reason, without realising it.

not outside large towns, try going to a village that has no car roads leading into it only horse/bike trails

Yeah, but most of those don’t live in towns like that, I think

Meh, I go there often, mostly to visit my parents. I like it, at least the small village they live in. I actually plan to buy a house and live there when I get old. It helps thought that I came to the usa when I was 14 so my spanish is pretty good although some of my old friends tell me I lost my accent.

He isn’t that poster(s)
t. Knower

it means nigger in spanish over here

> tfw born in San Jose
> tfw US citizen by jus soli

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEE

my family owns land, it's split between my dad and uncle. My dad wants to sell it but my uncle doesn't. If we don't sell it the gov. will take it. what a commie shithole

Also, I’ve heard mayata before, it was used by my high school lab professor to refer to homos. I’ve never heard it after, though.

not everyone lives a comfortable life within an hour of a government school or clinic. Everyone in my family except for myself was birthed by a midwife not a doctor.

Maybe, there's several Mexican flags who post similar things. But one of them does all of the above at the same time.

t. actual knower

- In Mexico:
Mayate = faggot
- In El Salvador:
Mayate = nigger

Why Mexican-Americans use the Central American meaning of mayate I will never know.

>Stay salty third worlder
Rude cunt desu. You still have a nopal en la frente, I bet, though.

Yeah, mayate is a word that exists in Mexico. It just doesn't mean black, it means faggot.

became mexicans and blacks hate each other

>le gommies
cringe

Pls make the cactus an apple tree.

No, we really couldn't care less. We have 2 states named after Afro-Mexicans (Guerrero and Morelos), one of which was one of our first presidents, and the other on of our biggest national heroes.

Nobody cared about Johnny Laboriel either.

california is completely mexicanized desu

I'm not complaining since mexican food is delicious. Also do mexicans have chipotle or taco bell in mexico? What do u think about it

Where is your family from?

Taco Bell tried to open twice in Mexico, and it went broke, twice, because people didn't like it. Not sure about chipotle, though.

We don’t have either

kek

do you guys enjoy carne asada fries too?

The other day I was driving through some small ass town and I saw ads advertising bus tickets to Chicago, San Antonio and Houston, 80 dollars each.

Thoughts?

Like Arrachera? Yes

Mexican food is shit.
Overrated trash.

t. uma delicia

t. sopa de macaco

Attached: 1504227059490.jpg (4000x2658, 3.61M)

>cowboys
cowboys fantasy hollywood movies concept, no. But so many things in "southern" lifestyle of course.

lol

say that here in SoCal and you'll be crucified to death

Attached: Sonoran Desert, Mexico.jpg (2400x1598, 3.49M)

You get fucked always in hospital bills. Anyway, enjoy being USA citizen cause you are not real mexican neither chicano neither a human being

I forget the exact name (like bien fria or something) but we crossed the border somewhere in the bootheel and it was about a day's hike into the mountains where about ~100ish people live across four or five families. There's a single coop there now with a center pivot irrigator, but it's not on google maps yet. It's way up in the mountains above 900m.

Stupid Narsi. Those chains are for fatsos like you in USA. Of course we dont have shitty Chipotle or Taco Bell

Like?
Cowboy traditions and other stuff originated in Spain itself and it got to America through Mexico

Us claiming cowboys as our own is like when Arabs claim numbers are theirs despite the fact they originated in India (but got to the West through them).

>How Americanized is Mexico?
Ok let's fucking stop fighting
It depends in the region, Southern Mexico and Central Mexico aren't americanized at all (Maybe a little bit on their tecnology), you can see it in the their culture (They ACTUALLY celebrate Dia de Muertos, they really celebrate the begining of our Independece, they actually eat tacos the way those were invented, they don't celebrate halloween in the american way)

But if you look at Northern Mexico (And also southern US) you'll see a lot of americanization
as well as mexicanization in souther US

TLDR: Most of the country isn't americanized at all, and saying that Mexico is Americanized is wrong, it should be we share a lot of things that been here first, and things that were there first (Cowboys are mexican, Thanksgiving is american,Tacos are mexican but are commonly eaten in the US, Hamburgers are american but are commonly eaten in Mexico,etc)

Looks cool, needs more blue and maybe a star somewhere or a gun for meme points

>Leona
back to fighting with Iori you blue haired fuck

Bien fria? LOL Thats not a real town name. From which state stupid gringo? Oaxaca? Chihuahua? From which state, retard?

Fuck off, faggot. This is a /comfy/ thread.