Ireland is going to be the only EU member that doesn't speak it's native language

>Ireland is going to be the only EU member that doesn't speak it's native language

kinda depressing desu

Attached: The-Ultimate-Tour-Map-Small-Group-Tours-of-Ireland.png (700x596, 141K)

I liked the west coast.
I met people speaking gaelic btw.

Why does Gaelic have weirdly capitalised letters? There were multiple instances of having words where the first letter being lowercase and the second being uppercase.

everyone should speak english anyway

this but unironically

We got bonged for like 700 yrs, Pat.

The but unironically
>waste countless hours of school time teaching a language nobody even in your country speaks

these* I need sleep

we got akbar'd for 700 years and we still speak LINGVA ROMANA you have no excuse

This, desu.

It's spoken daily by 73,804 in Ireland.

There are three islands called Inishmore off the coast of Ireland that only speak gaelic

It's especially more concerning because it's the only Celtic language that can keep it's sovereign country.

You were ruled by benevolent Arabs, who let you keep your culture and language, only not your religion. The Irish had to deal with pic related.

Attached: the eternal anglo.png (1528x1184, 83K)

They should've put more effort into bringing it back after we got independence back in the 1900s

Still butthurt?

>YEAH STARVEM

>Jews can revive a dead language reserved for ceremonial purposes
>Irish can't revive their own language, and choose to speak the language of a nation they blame for 700 years of oppression

Why?

Attached: 1319696360391.jpg (400x399, 43K)

>YEAH

Yeah that's done ass hurt

>YEAH

*Some

Your ass is on FIRE

there are more celtic language speakers in france than ireland LOL

Attached: 1483074303155.png (3145x3266, 1.09M)

Welsh seems to be doing good.

Yeah but the Welsh don't like you

good loyal boys get rewarded for their behaviour :)

>cornish
>possibly 100s

Attached: 1507483940742.jpg (901x515, 34K)