DML about to explode

Found a hidden gem. Ico just finished and a ridiculously small cap. This is completely flying under the radar for now.

Attached: 78D5335C-9069-436B-A00D-F14C2B3B64E8.png (1100x705, 619K)

Any idea where I can get this?

Wow Steve from Binance is advising? Obviously going to use his connections to get it listed there ASAP

what is that binance connection? like they are following binance on twitter?

Which coin is this?

One of their advisors was a key employee of Binance. You do the math

what is this?

I can't believe i haven't seen this... saw it in some spreadsheets and didn't do my DD. Now I regret it lol

Dml

shit, I missed some recent alt moons, dont want to miss this

Buy chip on fuckdelta before it hits binance

OMG, Dbc could reach 500m cap at peak, this coin with working product with cap only 10m. So much upside potential

what exchange is this trading it right now?

Nah, one of their advisors is a Binance bigwig. Should only be a matter of time.

What "connections" with binance does the adviser have?

Ai project gonna hot again. I love this

this project remind me some under radar project as dbc, sophiatx, dragonchain, raiden ...

Where do I get this? IDEX or something?

Wow, just saw it is Binance Steve. He has been sharing meeting room, toilet and hostess with CZ. Now Steve advisor for dml... easy binance listing. 10m mcap holy shit

you know this looks like a shill thread right?

holy fuck, everyone in this thread is a shill

how much do you get paid and where do i sign up

A shill pajeet thread for a coin that doesn't need shilling

The less people that know the better

Shill me op, why this and not sophia? Do they even have robot? Will it jerk?

fuck it I don't even care if it is a shill thread...$10m cap and a binance dude on the advisory?!! PISSED I missed this, but will def scoop a decen amount asap.

this is dml, it was on a lot of spreadsheets, but didnt know it was such a low cap

Telegram says not trading yet but in a few days. Starting maybe 2x on idex because good project + working product. I buy fast because binance will be 100m+ mcap

have you confirmed that this is real and not just something you read on the website

Sms grichka. But dont fucking call , he never pickup from fagots.

where the fuck do i buy this shitcoin?

this is clearly a shill thread but i see moon potential. where is this shitcoin trading?

Jackie Chan lead dev lmao
DML got all the Chinese connections

usually the boggs call me, ill bring it up at our next conference

>not buying elec right now

lmao.

Attached: 1524436040021.png (588x656, 24K)

Don't get how people spread this before it hits the exchanges. Decent project tho.

stop sharing & shilling guys, this hidden gems needs to be protected from flippers until it hit 200m mc

why the fuck would you shill this before it's on any exchange?

Im not shilling retards, Jow Forums gave me good tips the last couple of months, just sharing what i think is a sure winner

i think abt scoop some amount before it's listed. HK team with strong advisor, ready product would go to kucoin at least. thanks guys

Why would you share this?! Let these idiots hold their shitcoins and stay poor while I accumulate more DML at this retarded low price..

What do you mean "low price" is it trading somewhere?

can anyone tell me who the hell this binance steve guy is, how is he getting dml on binance

Steve, He know the system and the game, not only binance, you know

GTFO why do you have to share this? loaded up during ICO and now thanks to normies not knowing about this they only raised half their cap! I should have went in heavier than I did... this is a top 5 ico on most of ICO spreadsheets out there..

This thread stinks of pajeet shills is but I do remember this being on some spreadsheets at one point.

You paid faggot shills earn your shekels and explain why this didn't hit it's hard cap

Every pajeet in here is talking about some fucking ‘spreadsheets’ most pajeet shit I’ve ever seen. I’ll look into it but until then saged

Oh shit, had this on my to-buy list and forgot about it... Scheisse :/

Stay poor faggot! with their tiny cap (less than $5 mil) they can't even afford paid shills for now. This is the same reason they didn't hit their hardcap! they should really work on their marketing strategy! their AI concept is pretty lit doing all their machine learning on device and having your DATA stored locally. ! if I haven't found this on ICO CHECK I would have missed it.

no marketing, bear market period, even raiden and dragonchain raised small amount during bear. lot of potential coins could not hit hardcap but moon instantly after ico: sophiatx for example

I could see that man, they are technical team only. truly gems

Fuck what a gem. Just read the whitepaper, FUCK why didn't you cucks post this during the ICO??

ITT: invest your money with Jow Forums!

Attached: 26b.jpg (600x408, 63K)

LITERALLY THE MOST SUS THREAD EVER. IF THIS SHIT MOONS IM GOING TO KILL YOU GUYS. Im also not buying your bags fuck off.

Buy link instead. Cry to sleep later.

This is actually a scam

And how so?

Bought 100k. Ive seen this come by in every one of my slack groups. People are keeping it on a down low to accumulate. 10 mil market cap now will easily hit 100 mil within a few weeks.

so where/when can I buy this shitcoin???

Tradeable this week. Binance advisor will get this thing on binance asap

so idex before binance...GOT IT!! thx

Hope it doesnt list on Binance straight away, i'd like to grab some on shitty exchanges before that happens.

They use the Swiss flag instead of the red cross flag in their introduction video... truly screams of competence

Holy shit they got Jacky Chan on the team.

Attached: 12332478.jpg (250x253, 18K)

while not as cool as Jackie, Jacky ain't no slouch in the blockchain world damn!!

Don't fuck with me biz will this shitcoin 5x or no???

AI + machine learning + binance hook up = moon mission

My dicks about to explode ... machine learn this DML