Innocent Syrians

>innocent Syrians
YEAH KILLEM

Attached: 1528080665481.png (1528x1184, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tN1MkAGuVyY
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh syrians

Attached: 1508533543870.jpg (800x668, 238K)

>innocent
>Syrians

Attached: 1453092358276.jpg (217x395, 19K)

LETS BOMB PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD YEAH MAN FREEDOM YEAH USA USA LETS GIVE ISRAEL 3 BILLION IN FOREIGN AID MAN YEAH GREATEST ALLY USA USA

Attached: 1496827466620.jpg (500x375, 37K)

>HAHA BASED ASSAD AND RUSSIA PUTING THE KIKE RATS IN ITS PLACE XD PRAISE KEK

Attached: 1524349871104.gif (2000x800, 540K)

>3 billion
multiply that by 10

Attached: 1528080665489.png (931x820, 614K)

Im slowpoke

What is new 'KILLEM' meme

A BILLION FOR EVERY GORILLION

>Assad
>not the good guy

fuck off

when americans see growing stability, hope for tomorrow, or just innocent people in general, it awakens their bloodlust.

Attached: razan al najjar.jpg (900x450, 40K)

dood le based assad...can't mossad teh assad...so fucken based

>innocent Ukrainians
YEAH KILL THEM ALL!

Attached: russian killem all.png (1528x1184, 98K)

Thank you, Olof.

>dood le based Assad based stache man killing journalists i can't wait to hang a poster of based Assad and Hezbollah on my room

Attached: 1520388524417.jpg (1066x600, 193K)

>pic
based israel

Based Muslims made it. It's totally not butthurt incarnate

*snap*

The j*Wish war on Syria is illegitimate and USA deserves all the shit it can get for it.

Attached: syrian girl.png (570x305, 298K)

nah fuck off moron

Poopy hands made that post

Yeah sure, because the world only consists of j*Ws and shitskins and their struggle and it's unfathomable that other people exist and have opinions on the rights and wrongs in the Middle Eastern shitfest.

>OY GEVALT I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT
>I know, I'll accuse the evil anti-semitic goy of being a Muslim, that should destroy his credibility!

>uses a pic of a crying brown girl
Yeah youre not white

if they're america's stated enemy then i don't really care if their whole cunt turns to glass with every single person within it vaporized. explain to me why i as an american should care

Finns are the worst posters

>90628919
>larping as a slave to jews

Attached: 1527324396756.png (733x406, 128K)

I don't even know where to begin deciphering your """logic""".

Attached: what the fucking shit was meant by this.png (275x200, 20K)

Sad.

Sage and hide the thread friends.

Attached: shout-jew.jpg (712x700, 137K)

/brit/ users are x100 times worse

There was no debate to begin with, but okay.

>innocent wheat

YEAH BURN EM

t. Kulaks

>Yeah youre not white

Attached: 1517684098556.jpg (501x504, 158K)

Assad is bad but the rebels are way worse. SDF are the only good guys, but unfortunately they are becoming too dependent on the US.

Ive literally only seen one jew in my life here and it was a foreigner

Whatever the case, US intervention has never helped anyone.

I don't understand this meme. What's with the hands?

His hands flail uncontrollably as a side effect of his debased goblin genes.

>US intervention has never helped anyone.
>flag
Huh, a burger with some self-awareness. Rare.

>(((americans)))

pol has actually been quite divided since a couple years back when trump said "you know how I said we shouldn't intervene in other people's expensive wars, yeah no, I'm striking syria now lmao"
then the entire board had a collective stroke and the mental gymnastics olympics began

In other words, Trump is a traitor and a jew-puppet.

Attached: IMG_0722.jpg (723x1024, 179K)

>implying most of us aren't fully aware of the full retardation that is US foreign policy
Its unironically all the boomer cucks who support this shit and give the old "it has to be done, it's America's role in the world" bullshit line.

>Palestinian children slaughtered for throwing rocks
"THEY WERE THE AGGRESSORS, ISRAEL HAS THE MOST MORAL ARMY! GREATEST ALLY!"

Attached: fatAmerican.jpg (400x308, 34K)

the trump general is the only place where he gets any non-shitpost support on Jow Forums anymore and that thread is literally run by shills. legit Jow Forumslacks jumped ship with the original Syria strikes.

>legit Jow Forumslacks
as opposed to?

hm, I guess I haven't lurked there in quite sometime

reddit shills and '''''''''''''''magapedes''''''''''

>>implying most of us aren't fully aware of the full retardation that is US foreign policy
Well, I can't speak for the US population IRL, but on Jow Forums that flag of yours sits on some of the most horrendously arrogant mutt-tier posts I've ever seen. Good on you for not being one of them, then.

Most of Gen X has bought into American imperialism as well. When Trump first bombed Syria the amount of liberals who were gushing over how "Presidential" he appeared was downright sickening.

shut the fuck up you retard. your cunt and the prosperity of the continent it sits on is a direct result of american foreign policy

>Trump openly shows his support and love for Israel throughout the campain, says "we need to take the oil, take out their families" about the middle east even before winning the republican vote
>legit Jow Forumslacks jumped ship with the original Syria strikes.
Braindead board

it's honestly harded to name something he's flip flopped on than on something he campaigned for desu

>turns hostile out of thin air
.....????

But okay then, go die in a nuclear fire.

he's right though

literally the only reason you enjoy a decent quality of life (which is deteriorating rapidly LMAO) is because you get to live under our military umbrella

>Yes goy we here to protect you,... d-definitely not to consolidate our 20 trillion in debt currency worldwide with military presence

>is because you get to live under our military umbrella
I'd rather we didn't, as it works against us and not with us.
And also
>decent quality of life
is highly subjective. I personally do not find branded clothes, fancy cars, expensive phones and general consumer culture with whoredom and zero family values a "decent quality of life". In fact, I hate it and I hate living in this society.

i'd tell you to go sign up for ISIS, but they already got bombed to the ground

>ISIS
They switched to ISIL since long, and IS the only failsafe way to name the "in [insert placename here]" suffix changes based on where they are.
But no, I am not an Abrahamite, nor would I join a band of violators and desecrators funded and organized by the very enemy and enabler of this decadence in the West. It doesn't even make any sense to rally with what you hate.

>name the "in
name them* as* the "in

Fuck

Really shows you how the collective iq of all of the Jow Forumstards combined can't even reach 30

Attached: 8f3.png (680x714, 329K)

Fucking nice! a fellow Prager University alumni
youtube.com/watch?v=tN1MkAGuVyY

Attached: my ancestor.png (499x280, 184K)

they stay in their sewage pipe

WHOS BEHIND THAT POST?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 15K)

How brainwashed are you losers that they actually got you to believe anyone against imperialst war is a le drumpf supporter?

You're brainwashed. Absolute mindless livestock.

>legit Jow Forumslacks jumped ship with the original Syria strikes
Never forget 03/24, when all legit Jow Forumsacks went to /sg/

They don't actually believe it, they're shilling for war. They're probably wearing uniforms right now.

Attached: g1.png (699x861, 660K)

Rent free, shit-stabber.

What is he doing with his armpits?

Can't decide if this or the Shrek cringe is the worst overused meme on Jow Forums currently.

Trump will recognize our sovereignty over le Golan Heights and that's a good thing.

For you only

>Palestinians
YEAH

Attached: 1527658969026.jpg (1528x1184, 260K)

>our sovereignty over le Golan Heights
Are you larping as a syrian? The rightful owners of the Golan Heights?

Saddam should have gassed you vermin

>indulging in your tears while ordering a guest room in Katzrin

>>ordering a guest room in Katzrin
That's ok, enjoy while Katzrin exists.

The victory of Assad actually assured its existence. Yesterday it was published in our media that Bibi negotiated with Assad in 2010 and 2011 about returning the Golan for peace, but then the civil war started and the talks stopped.

Now, with Iran and Hezbollah in Syria, and with Assad being the murderer and torturer of may innocent people not the Americans nor the Europeans will demand us to give the Golan back.

It's therefore ours, forever.

kys

Attached: 1513418310110.jpg (960x1024, 332K)

What a coincidence

Attached: ebc3adfcc9a612b19a6a0dd1p7d181fcf7278ed7ef916cf9b86f7ac813a4bb6bb.png (890x865, 419K)

Attached: Lola_Slowpoke.png (794x618, 450K)

>muslim
>innocent

?

You don't own shit. Your people did not even fight for their right to the throne of the middle east, Anglos just gave it to you

>what is Israeli Independence War

Thank you for being the only smart one in the thread, Chilebro. Fuck these gen Z toddlers.

>but the rebels are way worse.

Assad's regime has killed by far more people than the rebels have; hell, even Russia's killed more than them and ISIS combined.

>It's therefore ours, forever.

Attached: 1526495762209.gif (149x181, 835K)

legit Jow Forumsacks didn't support him in the first place
youtube.com/watch?v=g9PRCIdJ_v4

>Syrians
These don't exist. They're illegally occupying greater Israeli lands.

>American voters
YEAH SHILLEM