Reminder that this is how your "white" mexicans on Jow Forums look like

reminder that this is how your "white" mexicans on Jow Forums look like

Attached: white mexican on int.png (640x640, 649K)

JUST

Attached: 1528244502324.png (652x259, 292K)

Based

White mexican holocaust when?

EL JUSTO

its hilarious that he has the same haircut as the just guy

all white people genocide when

when indios have enough of the cartel shit and government and make their own self identity and nation.

I find it fascinating that norther mexico wasnt settled by spaniards for centuries because they were afraid of the APACHE BULLS

>image is of a pure germanic aryan
what did he mean by this? are mutts so muttified they don't know what white people look like?

it wasn't settled cause most if it is a desert

there are pretty much no apaches in northern mexico. there are hardly any indigenous ethnic groups there. it was settled by spaniards, mestizos, mulattos, and hispanicized indians

I honestly think that's the answer, dude in OP's pic literally said he looks like an italian or spaniard, and then was proud about being 175 cm saying he was tall for mexico standards. I couldnt stop keking.

Attached: indio guapo.jpg (913x1130, 445K)

no, I'm talking about you.

the guy in the photo looks germanic

>Historically, the Apache homelands have consisted of high mountains, sheltered and watered valleys, deep canyons, deserts, and the southern Great Plains, including areas in what is now Eastern Arizona, Northern Mexico (Sonora and Chihuahua), New Mexico, West Texas, and Southern Colorado. These areas are collectively known as Apacheria. The Apache tribes fought the invading Spanish and Mexican peoples for centuries. The first Apache raids on Sonora appear to have taken place during the late 17th century

you dont know what youre talking about. there are still big populations of native americans in chihuaha and sonora's sierras , maybe not apaches but many other tribes

This is considered white in America

Attached: white in america.png (854x475, 684K)

>first Apache in Sonora
>17th century
They were nomad invaders from the great planes. The only reason they ever reach here was because you were pushing them here.

This is considered white in the UK.

Attached: 06dd4bcbfa8a08866a6a3ad850c58da6.jpg (667x1000, 151K)

that was their "homeland" because they were nomadic. it's not any different to any nomadic people anywhere else on earth. also, all of the other native populations were very small and were dwarfed by the settlers that migrated north from mexico city and southern mexico

>you were pushing them here.
>17th century

nigga in the 17 century settlers in USA werent even close to the great plains or south west for that matter. They went down there to cuck spaniards and trade

I never said it was their homeland, stop trying to move the post. you first claimed there were no apaches in northern mexico. but thats incorrect

why are you so retarded?

>Entre estas tribus indomables, designadas con los términos generales de apaches y de comanches, la caza era prácticamente la única ocupación.1

>Esta expulsión impulsó a los indígenas más belicosos al contraataque, con lo que comenzaron a realizar incursiones contra el territorio de sus antepasados con el fin de apropiarse de una parte de su producto en ganado y corceles para la tribu, así como de tomar venganza asesinando colonizadores novohispanos o mexicanos, cuyos cueros cabelludos se constituyeron en trofeos de guerra.1 La caza ordinaria se desprestigió comparativamente al lado de esta fuente de provisiones fácil de arrebatar y glorificada por hazañas atrevidas y logros sangrientos.1 El gobierno virreinal intentó una medida tras otra en el esfuerzo por detener las terribles incursiones, que entre 1771 y 1776 causaron la muerte de 1674 personas solo en la Nueva Vizcaya, sin contar soldados, viajeros, o cautivos, mientras que extensos distritos quedaron desolados.1

Apaches were fucking alpha , cucked spaniards and werent afraid of anything, then got bored of raping spaniards and went back to the USA to live in a reservation

>gets proven wrong with historical facts
>calls me retarded

cope harder

I said "pretty much"
Their numbers as I said were dwarfed by all of the settlers. You're nitpicking over language.

well i guess you were pretty much wrong then

test

EL PakisTANO senores

How about no?

Attached: ss (2018-06-06 at 10.28.08).jpg (531x894, 100K)