What do you say Poland?

What do you say Poland?

Attached: 1528352250534.png (1220x1180, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iyRyAIAM2-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where do you find these shitty american papers

>Germany will have to admit they cannot do it because their military is shit.
Why is Trump so based?

Attached: 1527388690295.png (600x307, 279K)

Poles probably wouldn't want german military on their soil. they are still booty blasted as it seems.

Playing 1 dimensional chess

Their only asking for it to anger the other Eurostates that are complaining about NATO and US interventions.

Its really not hard to run circles around them.

Lol, we would never allow Germans to establish a base here, especially the current nationalist government. We'd rather have a Chinese base than German.

also it makes no sense, Polish forces can defend Poland way better

Attached: MiG-29_der_Luftwaffe.jpg (2646x1984, 2.07M)

Where is that jet flying over? Looks like some nice beaches.

I hope americans come bomb the fick out of this shithole kike occupied """"""nation"""""" for wanting to waste more american taxper money on this kike n commie FESTERING SHITHOLE OF SCUM.

This wasteland really is no better than pissreal and the same type of corrupt scum try to run it.

I'm completely baffled.

Attached: TheUS.gif (500x375, 1.85M)

calm down man

No fuck you kacapie

YUGOSLAV THIS RETARD AND SUBHUMAN SHITHOLE

DEPOPULATE IT TO A MINIMUN AND RECOLONIZE IT WITH NORMAL IQ PEOPLE

OR AT LEAT PUSH THIS BYDLO GARBAGE OUT FURTHER EAST!

The only thing of value here is the somewhat fertile clay still left.

Why would Poland want a weaker military than theirs to help them?

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Poland, but I'm starting to dig it. Rage your face off your crazy bastard.

Attached: 1474180885057.gif (400x400, 666K)

Guys is poland going to be alright?

It’s just another episode they’ll be just fine they always last

Attached: 08F7E20A-110F-4F9A-B092-BCAEA18B28AA.jpg (1000x1456, 182K)

If america made a base in Poland it would be the end of any pretence of obliging the agreement made with Russia/USSR at the end of the cold war.

youtu.be/iyRyAIAM2-c

Based & Redpilled.

Yes.

Attached: files-reagan-gorbachev.jpg (1581x2200, 570K)

>Trusting Germans to defend your country
Never send a German to do a Frenchman's job

i feel ashamed now, only subhuman would chose boobs over butt

This was a past pic
Perhaps it has changed in the past while

>these comments
cringe

I don't know what, at all to make of what you just said.

but our military is completely broke, our presence here would do nothing really.

t. 24 year old boomer

>What do you say Poland?
What about a Bulgarian garrison or a Greek one?

It wouldn't be really helpful for us.

No thanks,we'd rather have Turks here

Oh wait ur boogerian

Same shit I gurss.

Come home poopskinned man.

I fucking hates Poles. There isn't a more self absorbed, pathologically paranoid nation in the entirety of Europe.

>oooh the Russians are out to get us
>the Germans are out to get us
>EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET US
>we're completely useless, and can't defend ourselves, despite having these delusions for almost half a century, we still haven't prepared our nation and people for a possible war, we need someone to protect us
>no not you Germany
>even though you are pouring literally gazillions of Euros into our fucking shithole of a nation every single year, and have done so for a decade, reliably, despite Poo lish politicians and civilians rabidly protesting everything Germans do
>no, other Euros aren't acceptable either
>only quality American cocksucking will get us anywhere
Honestly, I wish Russians would fucking invade and took y'all niggers, if only to fucking shut you up, you people are so fucking annoying.

Attached: 1519751379299.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Who cares swamp nigger?

Dood, butt hash!!! Lmfao

Also lucky for your swamp ass nigger rallied up into NATO the way yous did during cold war.

Cuz soviet ruszia wanted to fuck you assholes over there 2x they did to this shithole

Here is hoping history repeats

And any poolok which sticks his neck out for a western yurotrash cocksucker is a dupek.

>No thanks,we'd rather have Turks here

In that case we'd be happy to send you some, we got too much of them really. I'll send you a good bunch of breeders.

Why is Poland so ungrateful, Europe pours billions into that shithole every year, has them under the French nuclear umbrella, let them into their union, guarantees them, and yet Poland still just can't wait to lie on their backs for the Americans instead.

it's called history

>Russians would fucking invade
We tried to civilize that polak faggots, they somewhat improved but man was it hard.