Are you a /toughguy/ Jow Forums? Has anyone here done jailtime or the army or commited crimes?

Are you a /toughguy/ Jow Forums? Has anyone here done jailtime or the army or commited crimes?

Attached: kzqZKD5.png (645x773, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/intelligence-and-combat-support/intelligence-analyst.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1bJ_plYneYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was in the army

>Army
>Tough guy

Lel
I was in the Army, literally spent 5 years behind a computer in the Pentagon. The most difficult thing was not getting robbed at night in DC.

The Army is the true neet redpill

I committed small crimes

this is true

what was bootcamp like though

i masturbate alot i guess by catholic laws this is crime

I'm sure Orthodox laws condemn it as well, Artyom Gennadievich.

I spent 165 days in the army (conscription) and always drive ~10 km/h over the speed limit

Attached: ebin.jpg (714x512, 39K)

Bootcamp isn't hard unless you're actually a fucking little bitch. It's also impossible to fail unless you intentionally refuse to train (Failure to adapt)

>Jail for petty crimes or fighting
Retards who haven't grown up and stupid enough to get caught.
>Army
Any idiot can be cannon fodder, maybe if you're special forces you can consider yourself a tough guy.
>Commited crimes
The only crimes worth committing are white collar ones.

Attached: 1374110508375.jpg (600x751, 150K)

What if you ask to be deployed and serve the regular and not the reserve? Not everyone wants to be a paperpusher just to get good benefits from army. I feel like it's one if the few ways to get tough other than commiting crimes or learning how to fight with a martial art like idk GSP

Are you catholic?

Yesterday i shoplifted half of my groceries, i am a tough guy you see.

every time my friends buy beer at local grocery I steal ice cream for myself while cashier is distracted

Attached: 15115118279620.jpg (400x389, 41K)

>committed crimes

I'm gay

All this is true

Not to say that the things OP mentioned can’t make you a hard dicked mother fucker but a good amount of the times all they do is prove you aren’t a bitch but nothing more

stole a candy at the local market when just a kid, was never caught

I was deployed. You just become a paper pusher somewhere else. It's a necessary, for every 1 infantryman there are 10 support roles behind the scenes. Also, I was active, not reserve.

Only a very small percentage of the armed forces will ever see combat.

tax evasion for 3 years,i had a cell mate who had stabbed 2 people to death and only got 6 months and 12 months of social service

how is it compared to MUH-REENS and the other bootcamps

Almost nobody besides special ops guys are seeing anything at all now it’s just peacetime, nothing to do besides bullshit training

Attached: E73BBC00-359F-4B0C-8128-DA20F5751C0A.jpg (1200x1600, 356K)

Marines is longer and almost definitely harder, but the Marine is just another head of the armed forces and it's probably impossible to wash out of their bootcamp unless you want to as well.

11b?

doesnt war work by bombing everything and then soldiers go check the bodies in current year? at least for countries that can afford it

sold weed when i was 17 to buy the third book of aSoIaF heh

What was your role? Thinking of joining the Canadian Army as either infantry officer or engineering officer. I guess obviously the former would raise my chance of seeing combat. But I must agree though idk about US but here Army looks filled with out of shape soyboys who would cry if in a fight and for who social equalities and psychological support are more important than actual training

Every country needs infantry though. But yes a good part of Army combat units are Armour and Artillery.

It can work like that yes but grunt work is still needed for every nation if it comes down to it
Muhreens, but ya I’m an 0352

Attached: 284F5195-0F40-4757-AAB4-DA1A784D0280.jpg (960x1280, 137K)

Had a substance abuse problem for a while, acquiring it required breaking the law. Been arrested twice for that, but charges were dropped in both cases, also once by the cyberpolice for stupidly buying a ransomware RAT with my damn paypal account. Never used it on people, just bought it as an educational tool, but turns out mere acquisition/possession of such software is also a crime here. Was found guilty but because first offence penalty was dropped.

For the rest I'm a kind-hearted guy though, wouldn't hurt a fly.

>I steal ice cream for myself
Fatty Ivanov, what's up?

D- do you want war, Mister?

Oh cool. I'm in college now trying to become a muhreen O

This is what I did

goarmy.com/careers-and-jobs/browse-career-and-job-categories/intelligence-and-combat-support/intelligence-analyst.html

It's peacetime, you're not going to see anything, unless you are SF. You're going to spend 4 years doing training. If that's fine by you, then do it, it's a job with good benefits.

The only way US Marines are wanting these days is to liberate each respective part of a two part country in SEA to our best allies Brunei and Singapore

what do you guys think of what was has become? are you ok disintegrating some retard that doesnt even know how to spell artillery while confortably eating some nuggets? seems like terrible teaching for your person

I have smoked weed. Yeah.....pretty tough....

It’s hard to eat nuggets while operating this but I’d like to try
Like a counter intel officer maybe? That would be super tight man

Attached: EDAC7FEE-FBF2-40E6-BB5E-8153F9D4920E.jpg (750x1334, 186K)

Stole some food at the self checkout machines. Real madman I am, easily influenced into crime as I only thought about doing it when I saw a story about how most people steal from it.

I have problems with the political side of things of course, I believe we should have nothing further to do with the middle east. But at this point, the genie is out of the bottle and from the perspective of the administration too many resources have already been devoted.

From an ethical point of view, yeah war is fucked up. But I'm not combat arms and I've never actually done anything myself. Perhaps my Marine bro has actually killed someone, but I doubt he's even seen combat. You're better off asking a pilot/drone operator or SF.

Nah I wanna fly fast movers

Attached: A-7E_Corsair_II.JPEG.jpg (1920x1273, 1.01M)

do you think this kind of pov is common in the usa army? i would respect them much more, in my head they are all basically pol posters that cant wait to kill something
yeah, cant simply get out of middle east and call it a day after all that's been done

Now that sounds like a super tight job as well man.
And no I haven’t seen combat only so many Marines are even in the middle east at this point, and they’re just training their military and protecting bases and keeping relations and whatnot.
I was forward deployed in Japan last year and earlier this year during maybe the rockiest time of our relationship with North Korea and we were definitely prepared to get sent in first somewhere on their eastern seaboard.
Thankfully it never happened because that would’ve hurt real bad, as fun as it would’ve been

Most of my fellow grunts would call Jow Forums a faggoty retard cesspit my Italian friend.

nice
some of you are ok

Yes, I think it is. I've had similar convos in private with others before Most people don't want to go to war, some do of course though.

The armed forces is just a representation of the general population, most people don't want to be killed, or to kill others.

Sensibel opinion.

I spent 1 month in a psychiatric hospital.

Nope. I am a high school teacher though so I'm probably more emotionally hardy than 90% of Jow Forums based on that alone.

Thanks netherdutchist friend
I didn’t realize aussies had schools, that’s actually pretty badass for you guys man.

Not only do we have schools, but we underfund them. And I happen to work in a public school in a poor area. But unlike America we don't have a bloated military to funnel all of our dropkick highschool kids into.

What’re the benefits of working at an underfunded Australian HS?

Free education about underage alcohol and drug abuse?

another exquisite answer from the netherdutch poster

I was in the army like pretty much every finnish man. It was only 6 months. The training was pretty intense at time, but that hardly makes anyone a tough guy.

Stress and free resilience training. But honestly it's an incredibly rewarding job, from using my creativity to plan lessons to seeing students actually learn and improve, you get to see the fruits of your labour in the students you help. Now I have lots of problem students (poor area) who may not learn a lot from books, but I get to be a decent role model for them and I like to think some of them will be better people because of my influence. But then some of them go home and get bashed by their dad and all of my work for the month gets undone. But I persist and live in hope. It's very difficult sometimes, but extremely rewarding.

This too.

I once fucked a dude in the asshole!

was he cute

For what reason ?

If you do what you say you do, you're a saint, no exageration.
t. former problem kid in poor area and father who belted me on a daily basis, who went to commie tier schools and had to pull myself into having a future with no help from anyone

We never had teachers like you back in the day, don't think we have them now.
What did you learn as a teacher to do, to be, to think, in a poor area with problem students?

Nice, showing your dominance, I like it.

Attached: anime monster.png (750x749, 395K)

I lived in an abandoned warehouse for a few years. I used rope to seal the entrance to one of the rooms and tried to stay quiet so the bums wouldn't steal my home.

>I lived in an abandoned warehouse for a few years.
wtf

Do you have to handle abos? Teach them to write their own name and such?

failed suicide

What drug?

Why

Its nice that you have conscription. Is it common in Europe. Only cunts that I know have it are Switzerland and Israel. Without making you a tough guy i think it hardens you a bit and would be good for all the 16-20 years old scum punks

Wtf lmoa

More countries in Europe have conscription. We have it too, we just don't get called in for training.

It wasn't busted or anything, it was just abandoned. I had heating and electricity. Shit was awesome desu, no rent, no neighbors or anything. The police finally caught me though, but I talked with the owner of the place and managed to secure myself a little corner in an old office instead.

u r gay lol

Cheers m8, and I am a teacher. Hope you turned out alright.

And honestly just about every school has teachers that care about their students, but the problem is that there are more students that need help than teachers who can help them. And it can becoming extremely emotionally draining helping lots of students, especially when the kids you're trying to help go backwards.
>What did you learn as a teacher to do, to be, to think, in a poor area with problem students?
Not much tbph. I only did a 1 year teaching course after my undergraduate degree, which they've now changed to 2 years minimum. You learn the most from the placements you have in schools. In uni you learn a lot about pedagogy and learning theories, which is good, and you learn about theories for managing student behaviour. But in reality those theories aren't THAT useful for kids who are really abused. So really the people who are best with those students are just people who are experienced or naturally good with people.

My philosophy is always to de-escalate behaviour (if they speak loudly, I speak softly etc), and always treat them like people and give them a chance to speak and for me to listen. These kids are dickheads, they really are, but a lot of teenagers are, but I treat them like people, not dickheads, in the hopes that they will eventually learn from their mistakes and become decent people.

I have a few indigenous students. I get you're being edgy, but a couple of my abo students (they're all mixed to a degree, at least 1 white grandparents) are very capable. But alcohol and drug related problems are endemic in abo communities, Foetal Alcohol Syndrome is common. A lot of abo kids are never really even have a chance to get themselves out of their cycle of poverty and abuse, because they are born with disorders that make it difficult to be independent in society.

So where do you funnel your dropkick students then? wtf

Did you have a job or were you going to uni or anything?

centrelink mostly, trade apprenticeships if they're lucky

Also my mom's womb turned poisonous so technically I shouldn't have been born at all. Before I could walk, I learned how to dance with death.

i'm not, but my friends used to do/sell/smuggle drugs and have illegal firearms.
had some friends jumped and beaten, had a friend rob a store with a knife and do a little time.
worst thing i ever did was hold a gun, do a minimum amount of drugs (excluding weed) and help out a friend in a fight. never been caught though i've run before.
not mohammed here btw and none of the aforementioned friends have a middle-eastern or african background.

Attached: 1528280841829.jpg (395x337, 32K)

>Also my mom's womb turned poisonous
gunna need specifics on that buddy

>centrelink

What's this?
Welfare services?

>Welfare services?
exactly

> Is it common in Europe

Not to a extent we have it. Every finnish man excluding the ones with severe retardation are obliged to serve. Granted there are quite a lot of people doing "civil service" instead and nowadays neets with mental health diagnoses that are not usually required to serve. The actual service varies from 6 to 12 months, but I might receive a letter any day requiring me to attend to an extra practice of a week or two usually.

Opiates, started with tramadol and morphine pills, ended up on heroin. I strictly chased the dragon though, never injected. It took a couple of voluntary rehab sessions but I eventually got my act clean and got out disease free.

Still have a tendency towards intoxicants in general, the demon is always present, it never leaves. And as such I also have to watch my alcohol consumption.

i ate in a Mc'Donald years ago

Never asked. All I know is something fucked up and it was killing both mom and I so the doctors had to pull me out right away. Or maybe it was a C-section. I don't wanna know.

lel well if I were you I'd have to know. But I don't think poisonous is the right word, she was probably bleeding or something.

Sounds like blood poisoning, you having a different and conflicting blood type with your mum. Happens sometimes.

Damn you can get arrested for that? When I was young I would've definitely bought a RAT on Hackforums to phish RuneScape accounts if I had money.

I was being edgy but you have to admit their common habit of huffing petrol fumes is rather worrysome and unhealthy, it seems FAS isn't the only problem. I even read that Australian gasoline has been changed to contain a minimum of aromatic compounds of the benzene/toluene type, as it seems this is the stuff that mainly causes the effects they seek.

And then there is this classic:
youtube.com/watch?v=1bJ_plYneYA

Yeah that fuel is called Opal and again it's part of that bigger problem that I talked about, the whole cycle of poverty, abuse and substance abuse. They have also been known to chrome (sniff) certain kinds of deodorant. And crazy noonga is a few edgy teens doing voices, it's not real. There are plenty of real videos of fucked up abos on youtube.

Both. I quit uni though and recently went back.

Did you save money on rent?

I was in USMC
[spoiler]they had fatbodies and skinny twigs everywhere, I only seen a handful of actual tough guys and they some of them were just MASSIVE pricks trying to show off.

Attached: 1521170788196.gif (480x270, 2.85M)

I cheated on a math test in 6th grade. The teacher started to scream at me, and I left crying.

Attached: JUST.jpg (374x363, 44K)

grim

Lots, but then I went NEET for a few years. I don't regret it though.

It was quite traumatizing.

>just MASSIVE pricks
they had massive pricks?

Did you ever cheat again?

S- stay away!

Attached: Help_helper_50.jpg (953x527, 210K)

all throughout highschool

most fingolian posters have probably done conscription

while i was on a Zbor roasting pigs and lambs some asshole started talking shit to me, we were both under the influence of alcohol
i let him go, stopped arguing and he left
he got in the seat of the ringišpil and i was passing by while he and children were spinning on it
he yelled something at me, spat and threw a beer bottle my way
i got back, waited for the right moment, ran up, jumped and kicked him in the head
his almost lifeless carcass went on spinning while his hands and legs were freely flailing in the centrifuge
i fell too, hurt my foot but it was worth it
had to beat up his friend too and flip their shitty car
i got in trouble with the law after that, he reported me like a pussy he is
so i beat him up again and pissed on his face while he was down
he didnt have the balls to call the cops again
ive been in numerous bar fights
stopped brawling because the retarded children would rather bring a knife than win or lose a fair fight
they think getting beat up is same as getting killed
once broke college students arm because he pulled out a knife when i called him a homosexual version of a gypsie wizard because of his beard, roma heritage and that faggoty sideways hair. Had to slap his gf or friend or best friend or sister, i dont know what she wanted

lel cant have been that traumatising then

lol pretty funny but I'm pretty sure you'd be an egotistical cunt irl

>Picking fights all over the place

I know your kind. Sounds like you're trying really hard to be a tough guy.

FRAAAANKEE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

I was in the OTC.

I got beat up at a flat party once.

It was from hackforums. Mere possession of such a tool is illegal in Belgium since 2006.