ITT we larp as celts

ITT we larp as celts

Attached: Boudicca_(Civ5).jpg (1920x1080, 800K)

Attached: 1526398771047.png (2204x1026, 56K)

Morning fellas.

Attached: blurry picture.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

what's up, underlings?

Attached: 1528356026140.jpg (830x974, 164K)

*smacks lips*

Attached: druid.png (451x347, 381K)

I would fuck her

*gets assimilated by superior cultures*

Attached: gondola celt.jpg (480x360, 16K)

YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!
*Charges into battle, bravely*
*Dies*

Attached: 10-facts-ancient-celts-warriors-min-770x437.jpg (770x437, 74K)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!1111!!!!!!!!!
*Dies*

Attached: main-fb.jpg (1099x721, 254K)

Attached: 96e.jpg (431x500, 18K)

*dies of famine*

My ancestor :)

Attached: 1315684-Vercingétorix.jpg (367x550, 145K)

Celts were such chads, HOW did everything go so wrong?!?

Attached: Celts.jpg (740x496, 128K)

Hello there, mind if I enter your territory?

Attached: jcaesar-bust-001.jpg (800x595, 32K)

Boudicca is my waifu

Attached: hugshandholdingcuddles.jpg (56x56, 1K)

Yes, I do mind. Please do not.

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM OUR LANDS MANLETS
*charges into battle naked*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*dies*

Attached: Celtic-Warriors.jpg (600x376, 71K)

IN A ROSE TATTOOO

IN A ROSE TATTOOOO

I GOT YOUR NAME WRITTEN HERE IN A ROSE TATTOOOO

*forms empire*

Attached: 1200px-Map_of_Ancient_Rome_271_AD.svg.png (1200x710, 208K)

*Charges into battle againts g***ks with odds in their favor*
*Runs away from the sound of lightning*

Attached: celts-in-greece.jpg (325x413, 67K)

>Conquers Rome
>200 years later
>Gets conquered by Rome

Attached: brennus-pg-reproductions.jpg (640x900, 120K)

Im a subhuman please rape me superioe germanics

Would you rather get raped by

>M*ds
or
>G*rms

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Roleplay? Heh. I'm afraid I'm the real thing. I am 1/64th Celtic.
Conas atá an craic? IYI

Attached: Celtic_expansion_in_Europe.png (450x314, 14K)

*teleports behind you*
Nothing personal kid

Fug :DDDDD Forgot the image

Attached: aureeliano.jpg (550x753, 127K)

ayo hol up we was Belgae 'n shieeeeet

*gets language and culture wiped out by Anglos, Saxons, Nords, Normans, and Romans*
*breeds with the aforementioned people*
amidoinitrite?

my ancestor :)

Attached: Ambiorix_Statu_zu_Tongeren.jpg (404x810, 379K)

i don't need to larp since im brazilian therfore portuguese therfore celtic

WE

Rate my house bros

Attached: 1496581876021.jpg (736x552, 124K)

>why yes I do speak a roman language in a country named after a germanic tribe, worshipping a semitic religion as my own, typing down all of this in a language even more muttified than I am

Cozyy

Heil Toutatis, sael Toutatis

Attached: 1527755662625.png (485x443, 30K)

we destroyed legions 'n shieeet

*starves*

I'm a celt but I'm gonna pretend I'm an anglo because snowniggers on boats came to my shity island and slapped my shit around lmao

WE

I unironically wish we still spoke Gaulish. Fuck Italy.

A TERRA DE BREOGÁN.
COMO ESTADES AMIGOS MEUS? FIXÉCHEDES HOXE MOITAS ESTATUIÑAS DE FORMAS FÁLICAS?

Boas compañeiro C E L T A sabes algo deste novo reino federado S U E B I? Penso que están a asentarse na nosa provincia Galega, que medo non?

I own a kilt...and unironically both of my grandfathers were in the provisional IRA (during The Troubles) while they were raising my parents and uncles, with their fathers being in the Anti-Treaty IRA during the Civil War. Only my father’s parents are still in Ireland, while everyone else has moved to the US.

Attached: 1137A64A-D03E-4CB8-BD84-872B4BD94765.jpg (844x1157, 163K)

plastic paddy right here

i live in caerphilly castle

Attached: cymrupepe.jpg (406x401, 45K)

The continued devotion of Celts to their wild attacks shows that they valued tradition more than success. For more than two thousand years they relied almost exclusively upon a single tactic in warfare--the charge. At Telamon, Culloden, Gettysburg, and in countless lesser battles, they used the same furious assaults with the same disastrous results. Except for changes in weaponry, descriptions of Celtic battles are almost interchangeable. Polybius's account of classical Celtic combat behavior in which the men, inspired "rather by the heat of passion than by cool calculation," rushed "'wildly on the enemy" sounds remarkably like both an early eighteenth-century traveler's statement of how Highland Scots "gave a general shout, and then charged the enemy stoutly" as well as a Federal soldier's description of a Confederate assault at Atlanta where it "seemed as if no man of all the host who were attacking us could escape alive; and yet, still yelling, they persisted in their desperate undertaking. Their line was reformed, and again and again they attempted the impossible.''

The wild yells were as much a part of the Celtic temperament as the headlong attacks. Celts, who were neither provident nor tenacious, always tried to end the action early. Their charges, when successful, either routed or destroyed the enemy. But too often they did neither, and when their attacks failed the Celts had little on which to fall back. This too was characteristic. Theirs was not a culture that planned ahead. Emotional and intemperate gamblers, the Celts willingly staked everything on their charges. Time after time their assaults against overwhelming odds brought them defeat; no matter, the reckless charge was too deeply ingrained in Celtic warfare to be abandoned. There was no glory to be gained from fighting out of a hole in the ground.

pretty colorfull stuff

Still better than Germanics imo.

If it’s any defense, I was drunk as balls when I bought the kilt. [spoiler]and it wasn’t St. Patrick’s Day either[/spoiler]

Guys what if the Romans are actually more advanced than we are.
I mean their soldiers even have armor. Could it be that going into battle only wearing trousers is not that smart?