My fellow Americans

what is your heritage?

supposedly I am about 1/3 German, 1/3 English, 1/3 dutch

but I have brown eyes so there's probably something else mixed in there somewhere

Attached: easter in america.png (420x420, 15K)

100%, that is 1/1 han

3/4 Albanian 1/4 Greek

Some slavshits in there way back when

Don't know, don't care. I'm "white" though

100% Slavic master race about to take over your country like the barbarians took over Rome

Pole?

anglo irish, bit of scandi in there as well

Aryan. Not WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIET.

Any pure vikings here?

Attached: MuttCringe.png (957x918, 167K)

I legitimately have no idea, all I know is that my father's side had an Irish last name and according to google my mother's side had a Swiss-German name. I identify as mutt.

On a serious note, why do people give americans so much bullying for caring about their heritage? Isn't it better to care about where you came from and take interest in that culture, than to simply consume the American™ consumerist culture? Why do people bully americans so much when in reality, most burgers on Jow Forums are actually really nice?

Attached: hund.png (764x645, 33K)

100% armenian

Grandparents on moms side were brit and native. Dad's side were finno-swede and german.

100% don't fucking care.

>Pole
>take over a country

Pick one

Italian and german or some shit like that

My family has been in the Americas since before the revolution (they also fought in it), while all my ancestors have been from Europe I am not really enough of any of them to really count. Thus I more identify myself with New England and its maritime history than anything else.

because americans say dumb shit like this

Attached: 1528129625939.jpg (1092x965, 163K)

I think Americans get bullshit for "muh heritage" because some take it too far. If you're half Irish or even full blooded Irish, does that make you Irish? I mean, you don't live in Ireland so no and neither did your parents and grandparents etc. However I noticed it's opposite for non-white American. You could be a 5th generation Chinese American but you'll still be considered "Chinese" even though you're so far removed from China and their culture. It's complicated I guess

Because Asian families generally keep to descendants of the same country, while Americans of European descent stop giving a fuck about purity after two generations.

Fuck I cringed hard, is this actually how we behave?

100% Appalachian

15% KARA BOGA
15% Arab
70% European mutt

That picture is basically Jow Forums in a nutshell

Mostly English t b h.

>people

Jow Forums isn't people, and no one else says that

hmm what do you mean