/CHI/

Attached: elfacebookCHI.jpg (1001x1223, 320K)

suicide stream when

rude

what is best to ignore and forget about someone who treated you badly or to get revenge

who was it?

a girl I used to date

just move on or just get a new gf probably the biggest revenge you could get desu

I'm already dating a new girl yes but it's just that she treats people like shit and that's something I really don't like

is she still around?

what do you mean by around?
if you want to know if I still see her then no, I saw her walk by once in uni but haven't seen her personally for 3 months now
I did text her like a month ago to ask if she was doing ok but then her friends replied that I should "stop texting her and get a life" which was quite mean and uncalled for

Yeah thats what I meant. If you don't see here anymore why worry about her?

I honestly don't know why it still bothers me for some reason

>talk to this korean girl through this app that sends letter to random people around the world
>we get along fine, there's no intention of trying to hook up genuinely just learning about each others culture
>she teaches me korean and I teach a bit of english slang
>this goes on nearly everyday for 3 months
>one day she asks if she could see my face
>hesitant at first, I gave in and sent her a selfie
>[Last message sent: 2 weeks ago]
And the thing is I don't know if it's because I'm ugly or because I'm a CHI

Attached: 1519336388088.png (635x661, 227K)

Whats so bad about being a Mestizo? It doesn't bother me very much

Attached: inquisitive slav.png (351x351, 153K)

maybe you still like her other than that I can't think why

Do you think you're ugly?
i'm a loser

I don't know anymore. My friends keep telling me how they believed I was supposed to be the first one in the group to get a gf because of my looks but then again I remember being bullied when I was a kid for being ugly. Either way I don't believe I'm good looking.

Only reason I don't know is because I've dealt with actual asians before and they've been low key racist every time I've met one.

Are your friends uglier than you? Maybe racism is the case

Asian women typically stick to whites. They don't date CHIs. That goes double for Asians abroad.

I can't rate my friend's fairly when it comes to looks. I'd say we are about the same.

but yeah most definitely was racism and that doesn't make me feel any better

try with a girl of a different race and if they same happens then you're ugly

suffering

/CHI/ ive started doing 15 minute walks on a treadmill in the morning and it's helped a lot with my anxiety
I feel confident enough to try Tinder again

Attached: 1509078618561.jpg (700x807, 159K)

i've been doing small exercises for a while now hasn't done much

What's the app?

aaaaaj