Are you free?

Are you free?

Attached: 1523661426800.png (1024x713, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/dom-olagligt-skriva-att-svarta-har-l-gre-iq-trots-att-det-r-sant
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
katerinamagasin.se/new-censorship-proposal-freedom-speech-die-sweden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not really

whadya mean i can't just go in store and buy a gun

>Sweden
>UK
>Germany
They're less free than arab shitholes, you can't say anything negative in the UK without getting arrested. Similar case in Germany but to a lesser extent. Sweden is just all censorship.

fuck off sharter

Liberdade caralho

Attached: 1510168803855.png (500x500, 19K)

Nice lack of argument

Attached: UKfreedom.png (960x329, 31K)

The fuck are you on about? Just because people are vocal about your opinion doesn't mean you're being censored.

Free to suffer

Let me guess, this includes something related to pederasts, yes?

He's right though.
UK police you for improper opinions and Swedish government censors negative stories about multiculturalism and minority crime

Not really

how are westerners more free than us?
serious question

*gets arrested for collecting rain water*
oh say can you seeeeeeeee

Oregon has the strangest laws in the country, it's illegal to pump your own gas there. I hardly think it is reflective of the nation.

no they don't stop taking notice of the rare isolated and often over exaggerated/ misleading cases you read on pol

They're not, it's feel good patting themselves on the back. They have to restrict many of the freedoms of people so that things don't completelyy collapse due to mass immigration. Westerns still think their quaility of life is the best because they're blind to the world.

I’m always curious why the ultimate freedom all seems to end up in ‘I should be able to call all black people nigger’ rather than in general being able to live like you want to and don’t have the government force your way of life like job or where you live

fuck off back to palestine you shitskin arab

Europeans are truly retarded, keep living in your imaginary world where you're free while big brother watches over you.

Attached: nothingtoseehere.png (684x610, 512K)

I'm 100% Danish, what about my comment made you think I was Arab? All I said was that we think we're free when we actually aren't.

Attached: 1526400382884.png (686x798, 33K)

Muhhamad

Kurwa

And here we have it, lack of argument boils down to baseless insults. This doesn't help your case.

The government doesn't censor shit. It's the tabloids and news which are privately owned.
You need to take a break from Jow Forums, loony

Its about the fact that government can restrict you from saying things they dont like to hear, i should be able to question what my government is doing, what my neighbour is doing, i should have right to express my opinion about economy or holocaust, subject does not matter

>And here we have it, lack of argument boils down to baseless insults. This doesn't help your case.

Attached: 1519343660893.png (436x464, 331K)

I can say whatever the fuck i want as long as it isn't a threat

Why are Euros so in denial? Instead why don't you acknowledge it and fix the problem?

Attached: 1454084096459.webm (1368x768, 1.56M)

No.
>illegal to use drugs
>illegal to speak truth about negroes
>can not drive a car legally unless paid over 9000€ for a driving lisence
>can not sell cups of coffee at a kiosk without a special permit to do so

Never said you had speech problems like the Brits and Germans, i clearly stated your problem was with censorship.

>Why are Euros so in denial? Instead why don't you acknowledge it and fix the problem?

Attached: 1510169495656.jpg (1052x1236, 385K)

I remember this one. It was the site that censored it, not the government. If it was the government, it wouldn't even reach the site and would have
Average responded with a 404 or 101

Are you denying Swedish government censors stories related to migrants/minorities?

Attached: cenorshipsweden.png (604x353, 39K)

>insulting a man that speaks the truth

Maybe you do deserve all those Muslim rapes

>If it was the government, it wouldn't even reach the site
How do you know that? Maybe the authorities forced the site to censorship content for swedoid. Why would daily mail take the initiative to censor their own content? If anything, they only lose revenue.

Woah! What does that tweet say?
>MEDIA
Why would they hide this one foreign site when the news were available on other Swedish sites?

What are the parameters?

Swedish media is subsidized and sometimes directly owned by the Swedish government.

>Why would they hide this one foreign site when the news were available on other Swedish sites?
I don't know. You are the one living in an Orwellian shithole, you tell me.

All media is subsidized by law.
>and sometimes directly owned by the Swedish government
Give me some examples
They didn't, that's why. It was the website themselves or else the whole site would be blocked

>It was the website themselves
But why would they do that?

>freetugal

>freetugal

No idea. But how
and why would our government hack into their website and redirect Swedish IP:s?

It didn't hack. It simply asked them to hide the article for swedes under the threat of blocking them.

It's not about hacking, they most likely have a compliance agreement.

And why would they hide an article that's available on local news outlets? Stories like this constantly get published here, why would this one be special?

>When Jow Forums-memes distort your reality

>local news outlets
Their reach isn't as wide and it would be a huge pain in the ass to go after each one of them. And it is okay for masses to think that this happens in their local area, but it is unacceptable to let them know that this happens all over the place.

>It simply asked
It would be a constitutional crime to do so.

And who would stop the government from committing such a crime? The government?

Are you retarded? Do you even know what a compliance agreement is? Every country has one with foreigner media if they are allowed their citizens to access said media. Stories about certain topic are blacklisted until they're approved by said government. China has the the same agreement with Tiananmen Square events black listed. Swedish topics probably include migrants.

Stop blaming everything on Jow Forums and open your eyes for once.

why does estonia have such a low score, aren't they supposed to be a liberal, free and LGBT-friendly country?

oh look the russian bots are here

As wide as what? A dying UK news tabloid?

>n-no it's a Jow Forums lie!

Are all swedes this retarded? This is common knowledge

why do I love this meme so much

>Amerifats actually believe this

1, thats against our constitution.
2, Why would I be able to read about rapes and migrants on other non-domestic sites then?

i assume this just ranks countries acording to the laws and not what de facto is happening. theres plenty of things we're not allowed to do here but the law is very lax here and rarely enforced

You're retarded if you think our government goes around asking international news sites to stop writing about rapes and migrants in Sweden when it's the only thing being talked about inside the country.
Stop acting like you know some cool secret and that you're enlightened or something.

I know it must sound crazy to someone living in Russia, but our state apparatus is actually divided into several more-or-less autonomous parts.

As for who, whenever it comes to the constitution it would be the constitutional committee that would determine whether or not a crime had been committed. If it found that the government broke the law, the case would go immediately to the supreme court.

>>can not drive a car legally unless paid over 9000€ for a driving lisence
What?

It's kinda true. Some old guy just got convicted for pointing out that certain parts of the world have inhabinants with lower IQ than other parts of the world.

He even showed the court the scientific evidence and the studies behind it, he was still convicted.

Because in the modern world censorship is hard, you can find things much easier from all sorts of sources. This doesn't diminish the fact that it is attempted. Either way their objective is not to stop someone who digs for the story but rather to limit exposure to people who are not aware and wont dig for it.

Legatum rankings are retarded.

Are you a leftist?

Lol, de var en tråd ett par dagar innan om en men som bokstavligen blev arresterad för att ha förolämpat muslimer och ätit bacon framför den i hopp om att göra dem arga.
Det är faktiskt pinsamt när du försöker försvara ditt lands patetiska lagar

He's a muhammad.

Guess I should have expected it from the Swedish flag, shame on me for actually trying to imagine that it was a real swede

>han ofrivilligt betalar skatt for att svt ska ignorera hälften av alla nyheter och blir upprörd när någon kritiserar detta
lmao

>>can not drive a car legally unless paid over 9000€ for a driving lisence
you can drive a car all the fucking time you want.
Just not on public roads. Retards who spew bullshit like you are precisely the reason why prices of driving licenses should be prohibitive to half the human population.

>countries like UK where you can go to jail for saying racist remark in public are more free than Poland because da guberment doesnt like brown people and gay pepole

Attached: 1528145342103.jpg (480x393, 25K)

Lmao
>He called my baseless statement stupid.he must be a leftist!
Do you have any proof of what your claiming? No, you're literally assuming and trying to make it come off as fact. And then claiming, because you can censore, it probably happened with this case.

Attached: IMG_4745.jpg (248x247, 27K)

Write something in your local papers about the polish death camps please

On average yes

Han tvingade kvinnorna att käka baconet och skrek på dem. Dem hade t.o.m bildbevis från säkerhetskamera på bussen.

Har någon i tråden kritiserar SVT? Har jag skyddat SVT eller någon media?
>Nej
Öva på din läsförståelse, träskneger

I'm asking if you're a leftist because you deny facts like one. Next you're going to deny that Sweden has one of the highest rape rates in the world

Vart fan argumenterade eller ens talade han för SVT? Kommunist-TVs vara eller icke-vara är en fråga helt frånskild ämnet.

>sweden has one of the highest rape rates in the world
go step on a land mine cockroach rapebaby

Attached: VUWFVXj.png (644x573, 68K)

but im free? what am i supposed to do to be more free?

Nationalism is a mental illness, don't bother.

>muh holoshit
kay

They are your ancestors.

Attached: IMG_7232.jpg (3284x2368, 1.87M)

friatider.se/dom-olagligt-skriva-att-svarta-har-l-gre-iq-trots-att-det-r-sant

why are russians so permanently butthurt about poland I have no idea

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

Any source you check will list Sweden in the top 10, it's beyound me how you cons deny this

dont they have some stuff about everything being rape and a higher number of reports compared to others?

>being this butthurt about facts

What facts am I denying, balkoid? The yank has nothing to back up his claims that the government told the news paper not to publish it in Sweden.
Also. Do you browse Jow Forums 24/7? Because you take everything as fact without fact checking, just like one.

Länka
Jänkarn pratade för fan om censur, varje svenneneger betalar för sin media som själv-censorerar

Polish genes

>scientific evidence
did he measured the skulls of negros too?

Do you know how rapes is counted in Sweden? Yes we have had an increase but in other countries 1 gangrape = 1 rapes.
Here it's 1 rapes for every person contributing to the gang rapes.
Also if someone is rapes multiple times by the same person it's not considered one rapes case like in other countries, but one rapes for every time the person rapes her.

I don't go on Jow Forums at all because I'm Muslim and they don't like Muslims. This doesn't make me blind to the state of the world.

Good luck

katerinamagasin.se/new-censorship-proposal-freedom-speech-die-sweden/

It's counted like that every too you dumbass, you're litierly repeating leftist talking points.

>muh way that rape is reported is why Sweden ranks so high

You fags are truly lost