Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small...

>Which leads me to add one Remark: That the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth. I could wish their Numbers were increased.

Wtf he was right all along, Swedes are swarthy!

Attached: Alicia_Vikander_2015_Comic-Con_cropped_2.jpg (2585x3130, 2.56M)

race thread #65872349758

alicia vikander is a hot slut

She's like the most wifeable women on earth

Are you sure?

Attached: 4211C42800000578-4668508-image-a-27_1499329448282.jpg (962x1443, 169K)

Benjamin Franklin must have been fucking autistic.
Claiming that Scandinavians are swarthy and in the breath saying that anglo saxons, who are arguably descended from scandinavians are white.
Jesus Fucing Christ it boogles my mind.

Those abs

But you are swarthy

>Moor calling anyone swarthy
I wish I could rescue that redhead

Attached: IMG_8641.jpg (1085x814, 229K)

It was the first recorded incidence of "whiter than you muhhamad" in the american history.

You are swarthy too.

Leave us redheads alone pls

Russians aren't swarthy though I've met a couple who were.
I don't know where he got that info, probably out of his ass.

Attached: IMG_8482.jpg (807x538, 156K)

Sorry but Benjamin Franklin said so it's true

>Benjamin Franklin
And I say it's not so my word > his word.
I bet if he saw the portuguese he'd loose his shit

Attached: IMG_8384.jpg (960x539, 188K)

Sorry but it's true, you are like us

This is actually proof that Scandinavia was entirely Sami until Turkic groups invaded under the "Swedish" identity.

But where are they?

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 10K)

I want to rub my dick on them

swarthoids blown the fuck out by based ben

Finna this. They finna seething soyboys.

finna means will be in nigger.

AAVE has multiple dialects, Jow Forums uses finna in a deeper way. One synonym is ding-dong diddly.