Dead cat bounce

You have until weekend to get out before Bitcoin crashes to $4000.

Attached: makifes2.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Explain

crashes straight to 25k-

Bears are just getting pathetic now. Stay salty that you missed 6k bitcoin and cheap alts.

And bulls are delusional if they think that there will be no correction after the last two weeks. Stay ignorant, my friend.

It stars with du and ends with rr.

this run up IS the correction.

Makiposters are total dicks.

I'm on this board for over a year, and you always seem to appear right when the bull just begins. Thanks for the reconfirmation I guess?

It's going to go up even faster when the cashies are done pumping the exchange rate and start market selling it for BTC on top of the rest of the volume. Once BCH is closer to its normal sat value, BTC can retrace a bit before going even higher than it did before. This will signal the real bull market and restart fall's pattern minus the segwit2x shit.

Learn the coreography. This market has metaplots.

So you're saying that when we were at 6.5k, that was your anger/depression phase? That whole week while we were down there? At 6.5k.... Hahahaha, please....

When we start seeing dark wojaks fill half of the Jow Forums catalog, only then will we know.

6.5k crash in feb was the anger and depression phase. the run since then was the very slow correction reacting to that. right now is back to the norm.

We actually went to sub 6k into 5k territory. Then crashed again. And this is the reversal. The crash was going on for almost 4 months.

Newfag

Sorry, but it’s pretty clear that the market makers aren’t as pessimistic as you. I’m sure we’ll correct soon as we’re overbought on the daily RSI but 6k is out of the question at this point

You are really good at being consistently wrong. Why don't you post one of your short position this time?

how in the fuck is 9k bitcoin "normal" when it was 1k this time last year

"This is a sucker's rally"

Ahhh feels good to long to the bottom.

>Why don't you post one of your short position this time?
My money is allergic to scams.

Attached: makifes7.jpg (1024x645, 93K)

>what is a log chart
>what is linear regression

log is a meme, in 100 years btc would be worth like 129819274918274981724 dollars

you're fuckin dreaming kid

In other words, you don't even believe in what you are saying yourself ;)

Whether you think it's normal or not for the market psychology to shift that quickly, it has. We've proven twice that ~$6k is the absolute fucking bottom. That's the price where the population at large considers BTC to be so undervalued that they can't afford not to buy it.

You understand that for the price to bottom out there have to be people willing to sell at that price, right? Well who the fuck would sell BTC at $1k today knowing where it's been and where it could go? Even panic sellers aren't that stupid.

>he fell for the RSI meme

supply and demand fuckwit

What do you think is BCH's "normal sat value"

ATTENTION!

This autistic child posts almost every week
Everytime he claims Bitcoin is going to drop.
Never has.
What makes you think he will be right this time?

He is almost as bad as OmegaMaker.

Attached: 1523126563863.jpg (2000x1333, 1.03M)

Cryptos are fake assets, fake equities, high in volatility, failed use-cases, and most of all, 0 application in the real-world.

Attached: makifes8.jpg (423x702, 150K)

This is correct. 6k is the bottom

Yeah but they are awesome for playing the speculation game. Their true purpose and the reason they aren't crashing any time soon.

Somewhere between .18 and .2
I think I'll start selling @.175 just to be safe.
I'm a poorfag and 25% in a few days is good enough foe me

Volume rising, it's a good sign

>When we start seeing dark wojaks fill half of the Jow Forums catalog, only then will we know.
Where were you when Jow Forums was exactly like this for a few moments during the last week of march / first week of april?
6.7k was despair, we are returning to mean now.
(February doesn't count, that crash was mostly because of fud and it bounced so quickly many didn't even had time to understand what happened)

Breaks resistance it was denied by before, multiple times..
>hurrr it's a dead cat bounce

>dead cat bounce after trading sideways

Attached: 1518406593655.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

> Didn't buy the dip

waaay overbought right now
I hope it goes back to 6k but I'm not so sure
7.5k is more possible

I bet you've never traded a single asset before crypto... Please don't ever post on biz again.

>Cellphone adoption chart is a bubble.

It's a new technology you moron - of course the log chart is better. It's a regular market chart, but with an adoption curve added in. So yeah - we'll retrace soon.....to 8k. So what? You think markets go in a straight line up or down? Or that we don't all trail our stops etc?

lol he always does this right before the bull

Kys anime cuck

long since 6500, go fuck yourself goldman sacchs puppet