Be American

>be American
>have a pool party
>flashbangs go off as SWAT team breaches
>YOU HAVE EXACTLY 10 SECONDS TO SHOW YOUR RAINWATER LICENSE
>it's inside the house, SIR
>NOT ENOGUH TIME *BLANG *BLANG *BLANG*

Attached: 1510757021400.jpg (1000x844, 270K)

autism

These jokes never ever stop being hilarious. I PISSED MY PANTS just reading it.

P I S S E D
A
N
T
S

Attached: IMG_2200.jpg (529x399, 34K)

>rainwater
>pool

Jesus Christ Aussies, your white trash is showing

>be american
>have dog playing in the rain
>dog comes in but doesn't shake off
>Navy SEALs burst in and shoots you and dog for storing rainwater

Attached: 1449543383765.png (318x308, 50K)

>be american
>accidentally consume rainwater
>have to go to a hospital to have your stomach pumped to remove the illegal rainwater

Attached: 1458299863578.jpg (228x221, 34K)

Force a better meme please. Like 20 buck fuck

Pick on the Dutch for a change

What, how and why is collecting rain water could land you a death sentence in the US?

Attached: 1526268385713.jpg (800x450, 40K)

it's a meme
it's a meme
it's a meme
the law (in specific states) was placed in favor of the environment

why don't americans collect rainwater?

Attached: 1460670926120.png (414x506, 19K)

Drinking unflouridated (Raw) water is illegal.

>drink raw H2O
>GET SHOT

Attached: 1512344457580.jpg (1462x1462, 233K)

Listen the only people who have gotten shot were doing other crimes too.

It's just a felony sentence, no one's going to the death row for illegal flouride-evasion.

>Listen the only people who have gotten shot were doing other crimes too
>other crimes too
>too
so you still can get shot by drinking water you just need more felonies
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1468206032724.jpg (1462x1462, 236K)

I see, it's like that meme where americans can't refuel their own cars in stations. But in reality it's only one state.
kek, but desu i wouldn't drink rainwater too unless I'm stranded in a jungle or something.

Attached: 1526349033306.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

most of Oregon too actually, but the memes are still funny

at least we're white

You got it wrong dumbass. The police would show up for having a party with more than 10 people without a permit. That's illegal in my city and it's specifically designed to stop college aged teens from having parties in their rental units.

Water issues are dealt with the water district, who'll just fine you if they discover your unlicensed pool, but they can't go past a locked door so a pool with a cover on it (most pools) can slip past. What fucks people is when they're caught watering their cars after 10am.

>Be aussie
>Go out to exercise
>Forget your helmet at home
>Fined

Attached: 3C8FF21000000578-0-image-a-29_1485511898924.jpg (634x1008, 130K)

OI M88

DIGGERYDOOS HUH M8?

EHEHEHEH MAAAATEE GOOD ON YA MATE

G'DAY m8

WE SHITPOSTIN NOW M8?

OOGA OGOOGA BO OGGAOGAOGOAOGOWAOHWHOGHOAOGOWHAOHWHOAHWOGHOWHGOAWHOAHOHOOGHOHBOBHOWHAOWHOBHOHOWAHWOHBOAHOWHWOHBOHAOWHOAHO
OBOHAWoHA

ohah*toss boomerang*

WEEEEEEEEEEE POOPIES HAHAH GOOD m8 POOP HEHHEHEH POOOOOOOOP NOO PLS LEBS XDD POOP OAWOHOBOOOWHOBOWAOHO *more diggerydoo noises and grunts OOAWHOHOGHOWHOAHWOWHOOOOOOOOOOOAHWOGOWOHAOWH

WEEEEEE WUZZZZZZZZZZ VEGIMITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHAEHUHAEUHEUAHU ching chong?

POO PEE LAND STOP! NO IT HURTS DESU~~

OAHEOHEOHWAOHOHOHWOAOWHO *throws boomerang* LOL HAHHA LEAF? LEAF? EASTER?? POO IN LOO? POOPIE FOR ROOPIE? OUWOUOUBOUOBUOUGO FUGGIN BOGANS m8, FUCKING PETROL HOOFTAH M8 FLAMIN GALAH M8 SICK CUNT [40mb] UOWAOWOHOBHOWAHOWHOAHOBOWHOAHWO AUSTRALIAN TOURIESTS BTFO IN MEXICO HAHAHAHHA

>Be australian
>get heat stroke in santa suit

AHAHHAHHAHAHHA OLDE LEL!

GOLDEN LELIES! HEHEH GOLDEN LELIES! LOL GOLDEN LEL! AYY LMAO BENIS BENIS BENIS WE WUZ ABBOFALIANS WEEEEEEEE ANZACKS NOW AUSNZ LOL BENIS DID U KNOOOo TASMANIA IS POOPIE?

HEUAHEUHEU LE MELBOURNE XD

isn't it in the constitution that you can peaceable assemble
>Americans have to cover their pool whenever it rains

Attached: 1490042784223.jpg (782x835, 117K)

>isn't it in the constitution that you can peaceable assemble

groups above 10 people are not protected by the constitution, also it's not states doing this but individual cities

@90673346
AAAYYYYOOOO

DDDDDUUUUUUDDDEEEE

DUDE

LIKE....HAHAHAHAHA...

DUDE......

HAHHAHHHAA.........LIKE.....HAHHHHAHA...

DDDDDUUUUUDDDDE

THIS...LMAO.......

AAHHAAHAHA....DUDE........

THIS.....IS....HAHAHA.....

DUDE......LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........HAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHA........DUDE LMAO

THIS....IS.....HHAHHHAA.......

SOME....HAHHAA...LMAAAAAOOOOOOO...

SOME....GOOD....DUDE....SOME HAHHAHAA......LMAO....WEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDD

DDDDDDDUUUUUUDDDDDDEEEEEEEE
WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.....HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

DDDDDDDDDUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE

THIS.....

HAHAHAHAHHAA...IS.....LMAO....DUDE....IS.......HHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH........WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD.....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....LIKE................LLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..............WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SO GOOOD DUUUUUUUUUDDDEEEE!!!!!!!!!

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH DDDDDDDUUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE WWWWWEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD LLLLLLLMMMMMMMMAAAAAOOOOOOOOO

DIS.............SUM....REALLY.......AHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHA....DUUUUUUUDDDDDEEEEEEE.......LIKE..........REALLY......GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....HAHHAHAHAHHAA........KKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...LLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........DDDDDDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE

>Americans have to cover their pool whenever it rains

Only if it's more than 2", if it's during an abnormally wet season, and if you don't own the mineral rights to your property. I own the mineral rights to my property so when Chevron wanted to build an exploratory well they had to actually pay me for the privilege.

Your jeans are retaining pisswater without a license, a car has been dispatched. Please lay on the floor with one hand behind your head and the other holdig you up in a pushup position, leave your tip on the counter.