Is $35K USD a good salary for Romania? Is $57K a good salary for Russia? Which is better?

Is $35K USD a good salary for Romania? Is $57K a good salary for Russia? Which is better?

Attached: Russia-Romania-flags[1].jpg (400x320, 61K)

definitely good but it depends on what do you want

It's good even for Moscow, but, yeah, it depends. If you want to live luxury life it's not good.

dont come here

>Is $35K USD a good salary for Romania?
$12k salary is good in Romania.

35k is a good salary in belgium...a great salary for that matter
there's a reason europeans are called europoors

How good of a life can I live if I make 120k?

$120k/yr is enough to live an upper class life in literally any European country of your choosing that isn't a rich people-exclusive tax haven (Monaco, Switzerland, Luxembourg, etc). You'll essentially be one rung below international athletes, top business execs and lawyers, nobility, and career politicians in terms of lifestyle. The further East you go, the further you'll be able to stretch your money.

very good but you'd still have to save up or pay off loans for nearly to a decade if you want to get a very nice place where you can start a family. unless you want to live in a village which i guess is not a problem in belgium since nothing is ever too far away here.
basically you could be living in a mini mansion, several cars, vacations to wherever, big family and all that

I'm not OP but why do you say this?

We are richer then you per capita mate. So I really dont understand your arrogance.

Hes probably one of the guys who hate rich westerners who buy lots of property here.
Its tactfully really nice, I know a retired US captain who moved his entire family here and lives of a US pension...all they do is travel.

35k USD is a great salary. I work as a programmer and make about 33.6k Dollars and live like a degenerate.

ros!

que
fachi

que fachi?

this desu, unless you don't care about nom-existent healthcare and crappy roads

Attached: received_1427358914042768.png (539x960, 542K)

Arrogance? why are you so insecure m8? i have romanians friends and minium wage there is the same than here... i wasn't joking so take it easy.

>Is $57K a good salary for Russia?
$2K is a very very good salary in Russia

i think he meant in a year

Sorry mate. The post felt malicious. I did not mean anything by it :)

I'm so obvious...fuck

>being that retard

I hope you don't want to move here.

go to Ukraine amerishart friend

why, why are you so mad about Americans in your country?

In a year it will be lowest salary possible (and not enough to survive).

it's in $, not rubles

Depends on the taxes over that salary and the living quality/prices of the locations where you would be working.

But he was right, $12k is a decent salary in Romania. Here too.

why would i want an amerimutt friend to come here and fuck our women, im not a cuck
we have enough americans here anyway, we have NATO bases around here and shit

I hate foreigners

that's why Romania remains poor country
but it has very much tourism potential

I don't care, foreigners should stay out.

that's certainly not the reason you fucking idiot, also tourists are different from guys who want to move here for good

you can sell your women and become successful and rich as Thailand

t.half the population resides in western europe stealing and demanding gibs

>muh vestul cu tineret deschis la minte şi căcat
ăştia-s ardelenii, toată lumea!

and that's a good thing
the vast majority are gypsies, the other are romanian subhumans who are in league with gypsies, they fuck off from Romania and go be a bunch of niggers in other countries

No thank you
Ma pis pe vest

Do i look like I live somewhere else dipshit? I don't give a crap about other Romanians who live abroad

Hell if you give me 25k a year I will show you how to have a good life in the netherlands

lmao, your shitmanians are always blaming gypsies when in reality it's you subhumans that commit the most crimes, pic related three of your countrymen arrested in italy
good and stay where you are

Attached: romeni.jpg (550x344, 17K)

Romania is better. Russians are crowds of simpletons and paupers, subhumans. They are degenerated, incest, hiv+, alcohol ruined bunch of human trash. Russians are the absolute bottom of the barrel, the genetic dirt. It is literally impossible to be lower than a russian subhuman

Says the guy whose country infested the US with mafia. Die Luigi

low iq baits

>inb4 name's Negruzzo Cazzo and I have congolese ancestry but I am born here and therefore I am italian

You'd rather be a Romanian since entire Europe is open for you. Only a dumbass goes to Russia.

Try living upper class life on 120K in paris in london. good luck with that. It's not even remotely close unless you already have something like 10 million€ worth of property.

We followed your foot steps, thanks Dmitriy.

But we aren't succesful and we don't sell our boys and girls in that amounts

You took the risk.