Do Europeans see Americans as their descendants the same way that Americans see them as their ancestors?

Do Europeans see Americans as their descendants the same way that Americans see them as their ancestors?

Attached: 740861375.jpg (712x568, 112K)

no

No. They do not even see us as humans

Please don’t start this shit

yes

They see us as mutts, it's ridiculous. Like we're some kind of failed experiment.

Euros seem to hate us as if we did something horrible to them. I don't think about them very often unless I'm buying some imported cheese or something.

no lol

Why the fuck are there Mexican enclaves in Washington? Do they just ship they up there to be closer to "a minority"?

It doesn't have to be bad, cheer up

Attached: 9e2dc4cb01115f89abcbf2e57d33ed2453db10ccb25493423f8f1cd25a11456b.png (1087x1087, 491K)

yes. we are smol and qt :3

I'm pretty sure those are all farm workers in low-population counties

The question was aimed at western European colonizing powers, not irrelevant ex-Soviet shitholes

Most of Washington's growth comes from California expats tired of awful rent and traffic. A sizeable portion of California is Mexican. Mexicans move more easily where there are jobs. Put these 3 facts together and you get Mexicans in Seattle.

kys

>Do Europeans
asshurt sharter

They aren't in Seattle, they're in rural farms. Do you know where Seattle is?

No? We exist at the same time, it would be weird to call them our descendants.

Thanks for chiming in anyway, Warsaw Pact reject #17

kys

Oh that makes more sense
kys

kys

What qualifies as an American? Descendents of the first settlers? If that's the case then why isn't the entire east coast considered american? Why isn't the entire country considered american?

Only the South and some outlying regions have a majority population that's actually been here before 1860. The majority of our current population started arriving after the civil war, especially on the (north)east coast.

Explains why they always have such a strong nationalistic approach to things.

Almost everybody in the american continente have europeans ancestors.

There are few pure amerindians (70 million in a population of 1 billion people) and pure black

>waaa