Is there anyone who got into crypto in march 2017 and NOT a millionaire? The pain is too much for me to handle

Is there anyone who got into crypto in march 2017 and NOT a millionaire? The pain is too much for me to handle

Attached: 1501421008739.jpg (353x397, 14K)

bump

is anyone out there?

I know that feel, its the worst feel.

t.older than march

Well it's rigged against targeted individuals so don't feel bad

I first found out about crypto in late feb 2017. I spent too much time waiting to wire money to buy ETH. Came away with 223 ETH only. I should be a millionaire if I just went balls deep

thinking too much about the past and you'll be stuck there. live and learn. still alot of opportunities in crypto to become a millionaire

I got into crypto in March 2017 and I'm not even close to a millionaire. In fact, off of a $2k investment I made like $1k.

very few people who started in 2017 are actually millionaires. even if you got it on one of the few mega moon missions (ETH, NEO, etc) most people sell too early.

Yup only had $1300 to spend, highest I got was $60k. Down to $20k now

>223 eth thats fucking nice
thanks friends

Attached: 1523229780155.jpg (600x454, 78K)

only made 60k since 2 weeks ago

technically i got in in 2013 but i was a poor highschool student and anytime i got any amount of profit i'd buy drugs with it

I sold actual confirmed partnership with IBM (Stellar) and all in rumor of partnership with SWIFT (Chainlink).

i was in march 2017 and only made 20k .................

I remember when bitcoin started and people talked about it on Jow Forums and stuff. I thought it was idiotic at the time. I still don't think it will last long term but I think it will make people a lot of money in the short term .

I got in with about 6k in summer of 2017. Portfolio ATH was 120k, and I didn't cash out because I'm an idiot. I'm at ~30k now. Due to a series of unfortunate circumstances I'm 50k in the hole right now in my personal finances. Really wish I cashed out...

got in 2 years ago with 10k now at 200k ATH 800k, bought monero at $3 rode it to $12 caught eth at $42 rode it to 350 then got the ICX ico... I really should be a millionaire multiple times over by now... oh well theres still CHAINLINK

Attached: 1508066847608.png (801x533, 570K)

down 50k from your initial investment user?

No, stuff happened with family, so I'm 50k in debt now. My initial investment of 6k is currently at 30k, but ATH was 120k.

okay. so your still up. stop being a faggot. sorry about your senpai tho

i got into ETH in march of 2017, got 130, cost basis $40, sold at $260, cashed out some and bought 3 bitcoin

are you ready for true suffering? i knew about bitcoin AND ethereum in december of 2014. i wad in somethingawfuls cave of cobol forum and there was a guy shilling both of them. we all mocked him. that dude probably has 10 million net worth right now

i have NO ONE to blame but myself. i was too dumb and smug shouting buttcoin instead of doing the research. i will NEVER sell my 3 bitcoin.

Attached: 1483211469081.png (733x595, 47K)

>bought monero at $3 rode it to $12
>$12
Oof.
I'm just kidding 200k is great you should be happy my dude

Just nod if you can here me.

I started in mid 17 and I'm over a million right now. I started with 11k

Do you guys even try

I'm glad for you.

Uh... me. I started with a small amount in April 2017 and gradually put in $15k fiat throughout the year. I got up to $110k by the end of the year.

I came in with 4k summer 2017. Went up to 6k and then lost it all on TRX and some other coin a week before Christmas. I let Christmas mess with my trading style, trying to cash out to buy gifts. Traded like an idiot chasing PNDs and selling after the crash instead of holding on 'till recovered. If I held on to TRX instead of selling to chase another PND, I would have 40-50k a few months after that happened.

I bought SNGLS with the $500 I had left. Have held it for 4 months. Account is now $180.

feels bad

Attached: NEW YEARS.jpg (306x306, 19K)

>only 223 ETH
Please kys you petty fucking faggot.

Me I had the weakest of weakest hands early last year Kek

Bought litecoin in early 2017. Sold it in May because it was not doing anything. Then it shot to 100 in June....
Re-entered the crypto market in December just in time for the crash....

Now hodling 20k chainlink and praying to Lucifer make it.

if you want to make it, look at qash my dude.

Yes, I only started with $600, now worth ~$300k.

I was in ETH and NEO though so I did get quite lucky.

February 2017, but around September/October I was doing bad with shitty positions in way too many coins, and I spent way too much time watching prices/news/etc all day, so I quit cold turkey. Missed the normie bull run, didn't get back until about a week ago.

My friend got into Crypto in 2016. He bought 1 BTC. He has just held that 1 BTC this entire time. Done nothing but hodl. He says he will continue to hold until it's at least +100,000. It's fucking infuriating.

SPent it all on drugs, but learned how to do TA.

started march 2017. Only put 1k in. At peak, I was up 52k. Lost most of those profits.

I regret not putting everything in. Id be well off.

Got in March 12th, 2017 with $100. Put a total of $3,000 in through July. Sitting at $831K right now.

Is there anyone home?

Attached: TheWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHLLLLLLLLL.jpg (318x159, 12K)

Most people were skeptical of Bitcoin on Jow Forums. Check the archives, you can see for yourself what people though of "fake internet money".

lul i put in $20k in january 2017 and only have $150k in crypto left after cashing a little out and paying all the taxes on the trades that literally kept me from 'making it'.

the fucking feels man.

t. someone who sold 500k XRP tokens for a LOSS