Really puts things in perspective, don't it?

Attached: the evil of the dane.jpg (800x563, 204K)

that picture makes me feel like they are portraying the dane as a proud and noble creature while the swede is a scared apeman just sitting there

nah, the dane is an evil monstrous avian sadistically attacking with the intent to disembowel a poor, innocent ape man just trying to provide for his family.

Or maybe the Swede is a noble savage triumphing over the evil dane against all odds.

the dane is immunized against all dangers. one may call him a junkie, a lego enthusiast, a potatoe mouth, but it all runs off him like water off a ducks back.
but call him a land grabber and se how he recoils, how he shits his pants in fright. "i-i've been found out".

but why would he still be an apeman if denmark and sweden were established long after they existed

Attached: 1488149207978.png (516x516, 81K)

What?

daily reminder that sweden commited cultural genocide in scania and forcibly erased 3000 years of culture like the subhumans they are, and then filled it with niggers to seal the coffin

no they didn't, fuck off we don't want you
t. scanian

kys.
t.scanian

we want neither sweden nor denmark. they opressed us through the ages. we used to be independent.
but i think we should be close to denmark

>autistic traitors

Attached: 1043.gif (280x296, 38K)

traitors to what? you gotta go back to svealand, sven.
you are not a true scanian. you probably don't even have danish blood.
in fact, we should genocide all scanians that lack danish blood. get rid off you swedes that try to steal our land

>t. literal stockholm syndrome cuck

why would he (the swede) still be (depicted as) an apeman if denmark and sweden were established long after they existed (denmark and sweden consist of homosapiens)

he's just a sw*de who's moved here.

Attached: f.png (936x752, 228K)

Lappland is proud apeman territory

Attached: lappland.png (1200x1394, 230K)

Get impaled, fucking SkÄnigger

Attached: snapphanar.jpg (525x350, 46K)

The danes are the bad guys in the nordics while we are the good protagonist

Danes are the bad guys, agreed. But you aren't exactly saints either...

Attached: 250px-Norge-Sverige-Sildesalaten.svg.png (250x250, 2K)

If it wasn't for the nationalism meme back then, you'd still be in the union

Uh yes? I don't know why you're telling me that but ok.

>voulountary union that we agreed to break off
>bad guys

um, ola? vad menar du med detta?

Well its obvious it was nationalism,. but why i called it a meme was because it was trendy to be nationalistic in europe during the late 1800s and early 1900s. If it wasn't for the meme you'd be in the union.

Because that's true.
Yes, Swedes are the villains of Scandinavia.

Sweden should be partitioned between Norway, Denmark and Finland.

>Yes, Swedes are the villains of Scandinavia.
t.doesn't know about the danish menace.

I know nationalism caused the end of the union, I meant why did you tell me that?
I'm not an history expert or anything but didn't you threathen to invade us if we didn't? That's not very voluntary if you ask me, we just wanted to survive.

We gave you independence without a fight because we loved you. How is that not the most noble thing ever? Look at Catalonia - That could be you.

no we didn't.

I guess suppose that's true. Just makes me respect Swedes more.
Then what happened exactly?

stupid thread for idiots

You still don't get what I'm trying to say.,

Attached: 1218 - tUVBmAB.png (751x902, 29K)

You're trying to say it was simply just a trend of the 1800s to be nationalistic and that's the only reason we're independent today? Or am I misunderstanding you again...

Danes should have raped you ten thousand times over like they did with Britain.

Yes exactly.

They did.

Well, not enough.

Attached: 1523974313372.png (275x417, 62K)

Since the Kalmar union ended, denmark declared countless of was against us. They ended up losing half of their land becaus eof some ice. Danish military history is a joke overall. Brittain didn't even get raped that hard. Denmark barely held on to that shit for long.

t. Funded by swedish vikings

We're the same people, nothing would change. It's like saying Muscovy or Novgorod should've raped you harder.

Attached: 1308929917312.jpg (800x1200, 222K)

They tried, but this was the result

They were, sorta. Novgorod had a very significant population of Finnic and Baltic tribes, whilst more southern realms were more homogenous except for the steppe outskirts.

Your country was founded by Rurik, a Swede. Deal with it son

Perhaps, maybe it was. We had a lot of history indeed.

Novgorod being part of the Hansa is very fascinating. We share a lot of history, huh?

Pretty intresting indeed. Novgorod was shit though, incredibly inefficient government, aged too fast.

No, it wasn't. He was just a mercenary elected as a ruler. Same happened with Frankish Samo in Moravia.

Aviary master race reporting in