Have you ever seen a single meaningful post from this flag?

Have you ever seen a single meaningful post from this flag?

Attached: 1600px-Flag_of_Australia_(converted).svg.png (1600x800, 35K)

you are just mad they shit in the shower and not on the streets like you

I'm mad they have Poolish people who clean after they shit. We don't :(

Shut up dumb poojeet.

0/10

It's cute how you think poor polish people could afford to migrate here en masse.

I thought I did but it always turned out to be New Zealand posters. I think NZ should force Australians to change their stupid flag to something that would fit their stupidity and I already have design

Attached: aus flag.png (710x414, 10K)

well mate i could see how other cultures(which i respect as equals) could interpret it that way. You see down here we're a little bit more laid back. The sunny beaches does that to ya. You see our nation was built on mateship, larrikanism and the fair go. Although we may come off as 'not giving a shit' sometimes when it comes down to it we get down and give it a good old dig with the best of them. And that is a quality im very proud of in our great nation. Because we were convicts with have a very storng anti-authoritarian streak and will 'take the micky' out of anybody that stands out as a tall poppy or is too big for their boots.
I hope that helps mate
regards

get fucked.

The Polish in Australia are wall painters not janitors.

V E R Y R A R E

Why are you doing this Raj? you know you'll get shit on by doing this.

N E W F A G

How is life there? You are Australian expat, no? There is much crimes? You can speak in Tok Pisin? Or they are all understand normal English?

are you that Aussie expat in Port Moresby?

I am the Aussie. There is a lot of crime. I used to be pretty good at tok pisin but I'm rusty now, plus I'm learning Spanish now instead. I can still get by in light conversation. A lot speak English, a lot cant.

Never understood this meme, it all seems so trite and forced. The main person responsible for being all asshurt about Australians was moot, and that fuckwit finally bailed after having let the site go to complete shit for years. While we're on the topic, Canadians don't shitpost like every dumb newfag wants to make out like they do.
I wish more people would pay attention to the posts made by anons instead of looking at the flag and turning their brain on autopilot. Letting cancerous memes do the cognitive lifting is the prime reason why so many boards became irredeemable garbage over the years.

Get a trip already, you insufferable cunt.

Why? The flag is the trip.

You really are a fucking narcissist.

Every day

That's a side effect of being a fucking sick cunt. I can't help it.

At least he's not some kind of brainlet like you, if you want to filter him just filter the flag it's not like you'd miss out on loads of eventful PNG posts that aren't him.

That's not true. I meant what I said out of my own observations, not because of memes. Perhaps I just don't go to the threads where the good Australian posters are, or I don't come here at those hours. Even Koreans and Japanese are often said to be awful posters, but I have seen many quality helpful replies from them. But I've never seen a good post from Australia or Lithuania; by good, I mean constructive or interesting somehow to me (not others). But who am I to judge anyway.

I feel the lyove, I feel the lyove

I've seen everyday's posts of shitting in shower and posts about pedophilia from this flag.

>The main person responsible for being all asshurt about Australians was moot
?????????
Are you unaware that image of that post was shopped?

Attached: 1517977078659.png (500x500, 90K)

The one your thinking of is fake but it's based on a real answer from moot where he complains that most shitposters are aussie/british

我們都在同一個反省自己本身

Attached: 0.png (496x234, 41K)

atleast we shit in our pants like real men instead of straight onto the street

Attached: rareflag.jpg (1000x643, 197K)