Name ONE country stronger than the Netherlands

Name ONE country stronger than the Netherlands.
Oh wait, you can't!

Attached: 055_real_600[1].jpg (600x409, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article175922502/Haushaltsstreit-Von-der-Leyen-fordert-zwoelf-Milliarden-Euro-mehr-fuer-die-Bundeswehr.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanseatic_League
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Belgium is so strong that EU's capital is in it.

One

A coalition of France, Britain and German kingdoms managed to best us once

Atlantis

>country claims to be powerful
>uses military tech developed by another country

Germany
what do I win?

Attached: 1478492982772.jpg (165x250, 5K)

iceland

Wakanda

Beating on your nose

>German military power

Attached: 1512515759477.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

morocco

easy boy I'm armed
your country doesn't even speak its own language anymore

>your country doesn't even speak its own language anymore
Not really sure how that's relevant, but it's not like I claimed my country was powerful.

>Not really sure how that's relevant
it's about insulting each other

>only eight of the country's 109 Eurofighters are fully operational

But I'm not insulted.

It was as low as 4 "ready for combat" last I heard.

The common misconception is that Finland couldn't invade Russia, yet this is just Kremlin propaganda. Finland has 900 000 conscripts and thousands of pieces of artillery, in military exercises our pilots have been shown the best in the world and our conscripts have crushed NATO forces military exercises. In a war with Russia our navy and coastal missile batteries would close off the Gulf of Finland, starving St. Petersburg and laying ruin to the already weak Russian economy then our armored brigade would quickly invade St. Petersburg while our Jaegers advance through the woodlands, destroying low quality Russian Jets and tanks with state of the art stingers and NLAWS. The Russian Nuclear arsenal and S400 AA batteries would be neutralized with sissi raids and AGM JASSM steath cruise missiles. Before the attack Specialborderjaegers and special jaegers would have infiltrated Moscow and would storm the Kremlin and other key installations, assassinating key officials and communications hubs, destroying Russias ability to respond to the attack and causing a civil war as oligarchs would fight to fill the power vacuum.

Attached: 13951083.jpg (1640x1091, 296K)

still more powerful than Netherlands, they don't even have tanks anymore

fokker hadmade these f16's from scratch then sold to the yanks tyvm

True. But you'd expect better from a country like Germany. Your military is a disgrace considering Germany's economic power and role in Europe. And not even your Defence Minister seems to care.

We're not an aggressive country anymore and we aren't allowed to assert any global interests through force, therefore having a strong military is kinda pointless since there's no longer direct threat of Soviet invasion.
>And not even your Defence Minister seems to care.
yes she does, it's the other politicians that deny an appropriate budget, inform yourself better before you speak about something
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article175922502/Haushaltsstreit-Von-der-Leyen-fordert-zwoelf-Milliarden-Euro-mehr-fuer-die-Bundeswehr.html

Attached: 1528457575995.png (710x444, 810K)

one Buk missile system

Attached: 00-04-03-14.jpg (1200x800, 322K)

Ukrainian of course(the one that shot down MH17)

>We're not an aggressive country anymore and we aren't allowed to assert any global interests through force, therefore having a strong military is kinda pointless since there's no longer direct threat of Soviet invasion.
You should still maintain the military that you do have for NATO purposes if nothing else. There's no excuse for it's current state of deterioration.

>yes she does
My bad. I was basing what I said on Jow Forums banter. She was being portrayed as a bit of an anti-war feminist type.

based

try me bitch

Attached: 1ec3cecb-930f-4287-8136-f9da01a05cb0.jpg (574x707, 63K)

Kinda surprised there hasn't been a buttmad roach REEing so far

BASED

comfy thread

Attached: mauritshuis.jpg (2048x1220, 531K)

In what sense are you strong?

Bolan. Now shine my shoes stangenpoetser.

Fuck off, we're full

Attached: Lichtvervuiling.jpg (2810x3397, 3.69M)

>wh*tes
>powerful
lol

This

De lichtvervuiling hier is stukken minder. All the more fun if you enjoy stargazing. Another aspect in which Bolan is superior to the Netherlands.

Zimbabve

Zuuriname.

Dat krijg je als je enkele grote stukken Duitsland ter beschikking hebt, dan heb je te veel land om het allemaal te kunnen vullen met vinex-wijken.

the ocean

Your mum

Attached: Aye-aye_at_night_in_the_wild_in_Madagascar.jpg (1200x1198, 414K)

You wouldn't even be able to take on us

>take on us

Amusing post Sven.

Attached: aha.jpg (460x287, 37K)

your country so terrible than spain managed to take control of it even without even an adjacent border.

Nigga they inherited it

In preindustrialized times coasts and oceans were easier to travel than inland. Why do you think everyone was so crazy to trade on the sea instead of doing land route to asia and things like that.

Attached: pes.jpg (2000x1333, 353K)

America was even discovered by accident when trying to find cheaper way to buy """spices""" from India. They would rather go around the world over water (and pray to God the world was actually round) by pure chance than fastest route over land.

Attached: kotsmoke.jpg (960x960, 46K)

Good post. France was the first in Europe to make trade routes via rivers profitable.

thay only ever went over sea because the ottomans closed the silk road

Sea trade was alive and well in Europe. For example en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanseatic_League

There would not be much point of such a league if land travel with goods was easier than by sea.

Attached: tvattis5.jpg (2362x2434, 3.6M)

But I am amazed by your cleverness in trying to repel me from Turkey. Next time tell the girls to not speak French with each other when I am nearby or maybe I will kind of see through what they're doin...

Attached: surprisedkot.jpg (498x456, 23K)

Siege of Fort Zeelandia
We Win

Attached: Surrender_of_Zeelandia.jpg (1843x1017, 1.47M)