youtube.com/watch?v=3d89a_G6Fcg
youtube.com/watch?v=beEHFLp52Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=N7_2zeLl2GY
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1528472830662.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=SkHwQjPiLJA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want a Swedish bf.

Not really, but much better friendship than you could imagine by browsing this board :D

Attached: 1520170106274.jpg (657x527, 93K)

...who are you again?

>be me
>have great respect, admiration and love for Finns
>always get treated incredibly well when visiting Finland
>have Finnish friends irl
>still shitpost mercilessly about Finland on Jow Forums
tee-hee

Attached: satans helvetes djävul.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Go away Ruskie Slav

Finns are better than Swedes desu, this is the true redpill

Typical two-faced Swede I see. Wouldn't expect anything more or less.

Same, but about Swedes lol.

>always get treated incredibly well when visiting Finland

Why you visit so often?

Attached: 8b2cb650.png (710x577, 30K)

I also make fun of Sweden to be fair

youtube.com/watch?v=3d89a_G6Fcg

Attached: 8cdeebd5.jpg (1920x1440, 436K)

Go fuck yourself crybaby, this is frenship thread.

Attached: 40f6d65d.jpg (754x886, 68K)

*BLOCKS YOUR PATH*

Attached: belgium & russia.jpg (251x201, 7K)

Saami are worse than gypsies

You can fuck off back to Sweden now exchange student

Are you talking about the Åbo/turku guy? He is posting under a Swedish flag again, his semester ended and he is back home.

What have they done to you? Fuck off

Attached: 54084c28bdeea97ad88ba8a44b10a710.jpg (1920x1280, 412K)

I've got 12 empty Jägermeister, 1 Koskenkorva and 1 Vana Tallinn in my room.

Finns are so nice

Attached: 1479303728734.png (1328x764, 122K)

I'm not that exchange student. I'm smarter than you and I realize that imageboards aren't serious business and you should not be buttblasted about stuff that happened 1000 years ago.

Go out sometimes.

Attached: c85acacb.jpg (713x611, 43K)

They are not our friends at all they hate us for existing. Watch Joe goes to Sweden.

Fr*ck off. Sweden is our greatest ally.

>they hate us for existing
most of the time we forget that you exist

So what? You still hate Finns when you see them.

Not really. You're just that neighbour of ours that speaks Swedish with a funny accent

We don't have any allies. The world's against us and especially our neighbors.
Not what they said on Joe goes to Sweden.

>Why you visit so often?
In the past it was because I would join my father when he visited his best childhood friend, who is a Sverige-Finn. Now I actually visit because I have a Finnish friend of my own, and also because I love the general atmosphere of the country. I love boating and fishing so I also spend a lot of time around Åland.

who the fuck is Joe

>that finnish boomer who comes raging in every Sweden-Finland thread on Jow Forums

Attached: 1527443892485.jpg (250x229, 8K)

>h-haven't you watched Mutt goes to Sweden show where some Swedish girls jokingly said Finns were ugly that means all Swedes hate Finns

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

Cuckholmers aren't all Swedes.
In my experience Swedes hate Danes more and they just dont think that much about Finland, unless they have some relations.

YouTube comedist. He went to Sweden and asked people about Finns and the results will shock all Finns who thought Swedes aren't very evil.

>Finland doesn't have any allies

Attached: 1495800537596.jpg (1863x585, 503K)

>that hommaforum finnic supremacist

Attached: 1526643374865.jpg (689x795, 56K)

st*Ckholmer here, many of us actually have very good relations and some ties to Finland. For example my dad's family grew up in a very poor suburb that was basically the first multicultural area of Sweden. When he was little, it was the poorest Swedes, then there were Finnish immigrants, gypsies, Poles and the first middle easterners in Sweden. Swedes and Finns would form gangs of their own against the gypsy gangs and fight. My dad's Finnish friends all carried knifes in their boots unironically, pretty badass.

Bestonians are our only true allies. The ones in Rossiya probably dont even know about their Finnic blood and think they are 100% Rossiyan.

Not all Swedes hate Russians either. Same attitude against Finns. It is not the same inside Scandinavian banter.

No more doubt about the fact that you're a Fenno-Swede imperialist

What are you eating for dinner guys? I caught some fish that I am going to smoke and I will also make mashed potatoes with a beet-salad.

Attached: 765.png (1127x686, 59K)

Not even Fenno-Swedish, länsisuomalainen olen kyllä, olen ylpeä siitä.

Swedish general attitude against Russia and Russians= very low opinions, Russians are seen as trashy, stupid, and our historical enemies
Finns= Seen as our friendly neighbours who speak funny

>My dad's Finnish friends all carried knifes in their boots unironically

Kek, no wonder why those stereotypes still exist in Sweden.

Attached: 1521524264076.jpg (1936x968, 151K)

>every Finn who doesn't want to genocide Swedes must be a fenno-Swede imperialist working for Carolus Rex

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Pro-Finnish activist Heikki Tala is also but that doesn't stop him from hating language imperialism. You're just weak and hate your own country.

Seems to be very personal opinion and not stereotypical.

Yeah, but to be fair the Swedes would carry them too. He always spoke so highly of Finns that I got interested in your country at a very early age. Some incredibly fucked up and cool stories from that ghetto area desu

Usually if someone sides with Swedes over Finns they are Finland-Swedes.

IKEA?

>If you are a Finn and don't want to burn down Sweden and gas all Swedes then you hate your own country

Attached: Brainlet3.jpg (1200x1000, 174K)

There are no sides, psychosis-user.

Das right Pekka

>not hating Swedes as a Finn means you are """"siding"""" with them because things written on a Tuvan shoe-polishing board is 100% serious and real life

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (951x972, 104K)

We want an end to language imperialism and an end to the marginalizartion of Finnish speakers in Sweden.

I am making some salmon! Sounds tasty user

>marginalizartion
Do I even need to post another brainlet image?

Attached: ffs.jpg (460x767, 50K)

pizza

Attached: 1521057880594.png (785x847, 154K)

>>>/hommaforum/

This. I know I'm lazy as hell, but I just got from work and I dont have time and energy to cook, it's too much time away from shitposting.

Attached: pizza ristorante.jpg (666x700, 98K)

The friendship that saved Europe. Name a more iconic duo ( you can't )

The trurh is that swedes don't really think anything about us. And when they think, it's usually nothing hostile or negative.

Pitsa

I had a nice pizza last night, I wish I could have another today but I can't afford to eat out that often

Attached: hund.png (764x645, 33K)

I can tell you're a citiboi from Turku or Helsinki. There's nothing wrong with Homma except they are too lenient and patient with Finland-Swedes who will never stop supporting immigration because they will always prefer a brown bloke over a Finn.

Maybe one day you will come around and start liking us Swedes user. I like you

K-karelian warrior, is that you?

Attached: karel.jpg (520x690, 29K)

I like Sweden

Lads I wonder if our ancestors got a lot of Russian, Baltic and German pussy when they raped those countries

Attached: af2.png (741x568, 29K)

I want to be your friend, suomi...

Attached: 13748675975811.jpg (779x502, 61K)

My family is mostly Savo and Oulu

There was one Pole in Jow Forums once who wondered how he can be something like 5% Finnish :D

Attached: hakkapeliitta.png (602x734, 443K)

By the way, western finns are so distant compared to you lot from savonia/ northern ostrobothnia.
Why not feel kinship with northern swedes rather than you?

Probably. Soldiers were known to rape women during the conquest of Danish Scania for example, some men of the regiment of Östergötland, Småland and Savolaks were punished for it. It wasn't allowed like some people believe, it was a punishable offense

>Hakkapelitta
Total Chads desu

Nobody in real life cares about your heimoshit. I bet you've known more Savonians than Swedes in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=beEHFLp52Jo

Finns of Jow Forums, do you tend to have grey eyes? It seems to me like a lot of Finns have grey eyes.

No, I'm not in vantaa the dump of Savonian migrants.

I really wonder what the hell would have happened if we had won the Great Northern War
youtube.com/watch?v=N7_2zeLl2GY

>The greatest friendship between countries ever

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAAXAXAXAXAXAXA

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1528472830662.webm

Attached: 1519775292963.png (500x500, 10K)

Spitting some truth there

>hen it's called in Sweden

Attached: 1510287577396.png (620x581, 16K)

I bet Joe is a paid Russian agent

Attached: 46547.png (999x530, 94K)

Raping and pillaging was THE maintenance for soldiers back in the days.

laughing whores webm version

Woah...these Swedish guys are so masculine.
What is their secret? makeup?

>asks roasties and teenage guys in st*Ckholm
>expecting anything intelligent out of them
what did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=SkHwQjPiLJA

We should have sent over the swedish army as a whole during the winter war and killed every vodka smelling russian fuckwad that came into Finland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

Based for hating Saami but not based for not realizing Gypsies are worse than literally anything

Thais are worse than anything for our 2 peoples

jealous wh*Teoid """female""" detected

>german pizza doens't have corn, mushrooms, pineapple, and mayonnaise

berry good

A sami will demand your money and a gypsy will just take it, at least thais do do something for it.

Daily reminder that if you are a Swede who hasn't read the Kalevala you are an uncultured swine with no respect for your brother's mythos

Thais are the most common couples of sweden and finland literally.

>If you don't hate yourself and give kids to a riceneegeri you're a boomer hotdog in a hallway

sweden is trash

Attached: sota.png (1424x1162, 974K)

Yeah, it's kind of sad because the kids always seem unhappy as fuck desu.

It's a disaster to be frank.