Why do they celebrate birthdays like this in Mexico?

Why do they celebrate birthdays like this in Mexico?

Attached: mexicanbirthday.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tygMUjfmKF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Family banter makes you stronger
I miss those parties with my cousins, we used to throw the cake at each other
Good times

OMG so mean!
:0
How could tbey do that?!!
Mexicans are monsters

fucking savages

Atleast somebody celebrated his birthday.

Attached: Apu_Sad.jpg (619x453, 28K)

faggot

aztec blood

Those mexicans looks very dark

This
Fucking europeans, they would cry like a baby for an hour just cause their best friend do a little joke or throw cake at him for fun, make everyone apologize to him and make him feel better, bunch of pussies I swear fucking fags

YO, THIS LITTLE NIGGA FINNA DABBED ON

Kinda savage for a kid? If it was a teenager, I'd get that it's all just bantz

>projecting this hard
OP didnt even imply it was mean. It is not a common occurrence, hence the question

>Literal child abuse is """banter"""

No wonder you mutts are so desensitized to violence, the savage aztec blood still flows strong

what a waste of a cake

the cake seemed tasty tho, isnt it a waste

Here people do that when some familiar graduates from school. In teenager birthdays friends and relatives they all beat the birthday boy at the same time

Forgot the video was so OBVIOSLY peaceful and op was just wondering about our calm way to celebrate birthdays.
Also is not like people post that to show how casual people celebrate and how much good time the kid is having

I thought this was somewhere in South East Asia according to another thread

We usually get 2, one for the face other for the eating
For us its common
What's abusive about it?
I see nothing but a family having fun together

>being such a fag
lots of people, also in europe, dont celebrate in a calm and peaceful way.
If the kid is raised with celebrations in this manner and the demeanor of the other peaple is fitting for a celebration and not something mean its fine

>For us its common
whats the thinking behind it?

Noobs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tygMUjfmKF4

Wish i could have that much banter nowadays desu. it used to be like that here in my family

It's not like he was supposed to grow to be a decent human anyway. He's a Mexican.

Eh calm down pedro ur probably mostly euro urself. quit larping

What geniuses. It sure is that Americans that are responsible for Latin America being a shithole.

*sucks air through teeth*
You a'ight Russky boy.

faggot

that those seems a lttle bit like overkill i get the whole forcing your face into the cake when you gonna bite it, maybe throw some cake at you or use those foam sprays, but cmon this niggas where cracking eggs on him, throwing that nasty looking yellow stuff,even picking whatever pieces of cake to smear it on the kids face thats over doing it

based

>whats the thinking behind it?

i dont know we just do its usually goes something like this:

people gather around the cake to sing las maƱanitas (a mexican birthday song) after the kid blows the candle people start chanting "mordida, mordida, mordida!" (bite it, bite it) at this point someone will ask for the kid not to be shoved in the cake maybe his mom, grand ma or the kid himself everyone will agree but we all know the ritual cant be stopped, once the kid gets closer to someone will shove him into the ccake, the rest will slap him in the back of the head when he gets maybe smear some mor on him, everyone will have a friendly laugh, the family member that protested will be mildy annyed, unless it had been a ruse all along and it was that person the one that actually started it, kid will go wash up and come back some minutes later to keep partying

being sensitive to violence is reversing evolution