Exterminate Protestants in France while bankrolling Swedish Protestants to fight Catholic Austrians while being a...

>Exterminate Protestants in France while bankrolling Swedish Protestants to fight Catholic Austrians while being a Catholic Cardinal yourself
French will defend this.

Attached: Cardinal Richelieu.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>actually giving a shit about religion
>implying it's not all just politics
i suppose you also expect me to support mexicans in the usa since they are good catholics fighting the judeo-protestant menace ? oh wait no, actually i hope trump genocides the mexicans

well don't american schools teach dinosaurs went extinct in 1968 because of communist antichirsts or someshit

The only thing wrong he did was destroying castles all over France

How can one man be this based?

Attached: Richelieu.jpg (1184x694, 207K)

Richelieu was playing 7D chess all his life

well it's true americans are fucking retarded but i like them anyways, they are endearing

>implying we didn't fight alongside Sweden
Also
>muh values and honor
France became the dominant European power thanks to that conflict, it was worth it

bankrolling = subsidizing

Yes, but OP forgot to mention that France also personally took part in battle.

who?

Krypto germans

Germans are crypto French. Notice how each German "reality" is in fact a French word.

Attached: 1527020636226.jpg (1280x842, 115K)

Keep dreaming :^)

Not knowing Richelieu shouldn't be allowed. This is what Anglocentrism does to you.

>caring about internal European divisions

You know that France bankrolled the Ottomans to go on Vienna, right?

le eldest daughter of the church face jey peg

That is just because french > german

self-hating faggot snownigger, have some pride
do i have to heil hitler for you now ? seriously

>Swedes should associate with Germany because they descend from Germanic peoples
Fuck off m8, he can prefer the French language all he wants.

Attached: 1512510809689.png (300x300, 9K)

How am i self hating? I am not germans. I am scandi you minced ham.

>he doesn't know that the French have larped as """catholics""" their entire lives and don't actually give a fuck about fellow catholic countries

Attached: fVOyqxaOG5qVfYfoGwgMs5W6kgGsg4brGqaZiNxZiRk.jpg (464x767, 131K)

>Swedes should associate with Germany because they descend from Germanic peoples
Yes that sounds logical
>Fuck off m8, he can prefer the French language all he wants.
Then surely you don't object if i tell you i love the german language, hugo boss uniforms and military marches ?

same shit

That's our ruling class. The soldiers who died fighting in our Wars of Religion(read wars of influence) were fervent Catholics and Protestants.
Couldn't care less.

No we are quite different and our languages are too.

I mean, I'm French and I think other Romance languages are shit, so...

He was making Realpolitik. Why is it called a German word anyways, the French came up with it first?

>save Pooland countless times
>save Europe from the H*Bsburg menace
>le slavman isnt happy

Bismarck was a more famous proponent of Realpolitik. Also, it's probably because we did it without naming it.

>bankrolling Swedish Protestants to fight Catholic Austrians

Richelieu was extremely good for our inner politics but was quite sadly bad for the Catholic world.

>sadly
1905 best year of my life

C'est toi qui est aussi en train de chier sur le Saint Empire ? Je n'attends rien moins d'une sous-race laïcarde.

>C'est toi qui est aussi en train de chier sur le Saint Empire
Oui, tellement heureux que Napoléon y ait mis fin

he bankrupt the country because muh we should be the strongest