Let's settle this for once and for all

Let's settle this for once and for all.

Once the Netherlands and the USA colonize space. Will we allow non-whites and Poles into space as well?

Attached: bas-lansdorp-mars-one-webcongress-bogot-2013-1-638.jpg (638x359, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU
youtube.com/watch?v=HGFcC5IZyvs
youtube.com/watch?v=PL_OJEvUP6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think they allow anyone who meets their very high qualifications and stuff like that. Normalfags don't look at race/skin colour as much as you guys.

If you colonize space, nobody will want to go there

Attached: holland.jpg (1190x691, 153K)

t. Hungarians from earth

youtube.com/watch?v=XAi3VTSdTxU

I think a win-win for leftists and humanity in general is if its a white only colony and we should move all whites on earth to mars

Total Recall and Starship Troopers were made by the Dutch director Paul Verhoeven.
So I can only imagine that's what space Netherlands will look like.
With space fascism and aliens with three tits.

And our Queen is from Buenos Aires. Coincidence?

Trump on space

youtube.com/watch?v=HGFcC5IZyvs

A space force is coming

youtube.com/watch?v=PL_OJEvUP6U

>USA
>non-whites as well

Attached: 1509101008877.png (741x630, 27K)

True but he also directed Elle which was shit

56% white > half Mongolian

No.

Poles can come but only if they know how to fix space toilet

Attached: 1506120697863.jpg (544x416, 41K)

>Netherlands

You have a space program?

Uhm Sweaty, you should've watched pic related for an accurate representation of the future of space and humans.

Attached: MV5BZjFkYTU2ODctNTQ4MS00YzRjLWE2M2YtM2U0NzUzMmIwMzRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg (363x500, 112K)

We'll just shoot our excrements to earth with railguns. Preferably aimed at Germany and India.

>Uhm Sweaty

Man, we really are cultural cancer on the world.

Mars One is Dutch.They wanted to fund their space mission by selling television rights, as they wanted to turn the colony into one big Big Brother show (which was also a Dutch show).

based

>We'll

You and what rockets?

Mars one is a scam, I thought everyone knew this.

We used to have Fokker Space, but it's now Airbus Defence and Space Netherlands.

And the European Space Research and Technology Centre is located here

Stick with the ESA. I doubt even we will get to mars before some random space company. NASA is RIP

Don't worry, I love american'ts

Attached: blush-a.gif (359x270, 478K)

Every space organization here is in service of ESA I think.

>not wanting the best explorer country in history to tag along.
Read a book proxy. the seas got DUTCHED after it got PORTUGALED

Attached: 1522514715423.jpg (213x237, 7K)

SpaceX gets funding from NASA, USAF, and a bunch of private investors who hope to sell stock options. Their revenue is abysmal, and they're completely reliant on outside cash injections from gov contracts and investors.

My dads business works on the Ariana rockets for example.

>they're completely reliant on outside cash injections from gov contracts and investors.
Space industry is hardly profitable. But bypassing government red tape to save some cash so we can have more of a space fairing presence is good enough for me.

Contracts aren't the same as funding.

>>not wanting the best explorer country in history to tag along

Portuguese and Spanish?

I recently googled the name of the company which made my thermostat. Honeywell. Which I never heard of. Apparently they work on space tech as well. Which got me thinking about how many random companies are involved in providing little pieces of tech needed for a space mission.

We will need Fokker Space if we are to have a sustainable multi-generation space colony

Really Honeywell? At my job place we shipped out thousands of fans for them. Ordinary plug in fans.

>hardly profitable

tell that to lockheed martin, who held the monopoly on selling our government and other companies expensive space shit.

>lockheed martin
user, that's a toy company for adults.

>lockheed martin

Tesla has replaced them pretty much in the space industry.

I hope Sergey Brin and Elon Musk are going to give us immortality first.

>you become immortal but have to watch ads 50% of the time no matter what

Not much different from hanging out on YouTube.