Tfw Poles are on third place in the ranking of nationalities that Germans would want to hire in their country...

tfw Poles are on third place in the ranking of nationalities that Germans would want to hire in their country. We are a nation of farmers and workers, everybody loves our productivity.

German employers would hire German workers less willingly than Polish workers. German workers were classified on 5th position.

Attached: Tabela.jpg (430x827, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nu.nl/binnenland/4817871/etnische-afkomst-heeft-meer-gevolgen-bij-sollicitatie-dan-geweldsdelict.html
propertynews.pl/centra-handlowe/adam-ringer-przeprasza-osoby-zatrute-po-zjedzeniu-ciast-green-caffe-nero-wyplaci-rekompensaty,64593.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe it's guilt.

poles form a part of the german underclass

Attached: DWO-IP-Kindergeld-js.jpg (620x413, 35K)

Poles have their own kindergeld now. Polish government pays 500 zł (120 euro) a month for every child now, so for example a family with 4 children takes 480 euro of kindergeld.

Is the kindergeld in Germany much better?

germany would give this family over 800€

That's because Germany is richer than Poland. So it is still rational for Polish families to take kindergeld in Germany instead of Poland. Lower the kindergeld in Germany to Polish level, and then they will stop taking it.

this is kindergeld for polak children who live in poland while the polak father works in germany

>>German employers would hire German workers less willingly than Polish workers
Since the difference is only 1 percent (rounded, so maybe even less), Poles could also be behind Germany (margin of error)

And this is the Poles' fault? Okay, mr schizophrenic, the Poles are to blame, just don't eat broken glass or anything.

>Mexicans above Koreans, French, Bosnians, Brits, Dutch, Russians and Turks but below Americans and Greeks
I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing

Attached: 1377187301550.jpg (500x500, 111K)

they wanna lure you into their gated lampshade factories

they will come out sombrero-themed

The most important conclusion from this stat is that shitskins, niggers and russians are on the lowest bottom, so it means that they all are lazy and dumb subhumans. It is kinda sad that jews weren't classified, they would probably share the same place with gypsies.

yes

Attached: schizo.png (2000x883, 262K)

Adolf Hitler was right about jews and russians, but he was wrong about Poles. Just admit it and stop ridiculing yourself, assuming that you are a real German and not a fucking russian expat.

they arent
germans are just racist and dislike them
its like with the polaks in britain

they are only known for crimes

I thought Egyptian would be lower.

*lb*n**ns

OK, so now we know that you are a russian or a shitskin

I am a Greek

why should poland exist but russia not?

>why should poland exist but russia not?

Because we don't have a border with China

i hate shitskins and russians
but germans are really racist towards them

>but germans are really racist towards them

I think that it might be a fault of shitskins and russians that they are disliked by german employers. Maybe they are simply dumb and lazy?

Adolf Hitler was terribly wrong about Urinians because he actually privileged these low IQ savages, but my guess is that he did it only because he wanted to save mental health of German soldiers by using subhumans to do the dirty job with "enemies of the Reich" who were jews and Poles. If they succeeded with killing all Poles and jews on their territory, Germans would remove them too eventually.

no germans are just racist
i know many immigrants since this shithole is full of them
germans just hate turks and russians

how can they improve if people keep them down?

something from holland:

nu.nl/binnenland/4817871/etnische-afkomst-heeft-meer-gevolgen-bij-sollicitatie-dan-geweldsdelict.html

Some researchers sent out identical resumes with one difference: some were native dutch pigskins WITH criminal records, others were immigrants WITHOUT criminal records.

Guess what, the pigskins are 3x more likely to be invited for a job interview. And you wonder why we're all on benefits.

>no germans are just racist

This is fucking bullshit. They love order. They want things to be done properly. It is not racism. A russian and a nigger can't work properly because they are too dumb and too parasitic to do it, it is in their genetics. That's why Nigeria and Russia have the same statistics about everything.

Attached: RussiaNigeria.jpg (604x514, 69K)

>we're

So you're a non-white immigrant, not a white colonizer who "millions of Poles died for"?

>It is not racism. A russian and a nigger can't work properly because they are too dumb and too parasitic to do it, it is in their genetics.

At least try not to be so obvious.

the west puts sanctions on russia
its the only reason why they are poor
imagine how poland would look like without the eu

i didnt write it shitskin

A Russian is the big Jew. It can live only while parasiting on somebody or something. So far they parasite on hydrocarbons which generate most of their income from which they feed themselves. When they were too dumb to use western equipment to dig these hydrocarbons and sell them, they were parasiting on Poles: stealing everything from us to feed themselves.

The future belonges to the productive nations such as the Chinese. The Jew and the Russian must fail in the end.

Are arabs in Europe treated worse than Mexicans in the US? Do Mexicans have a bad reputation in Europe? Surprised to see Mexicans that high.

Attached: trot.jpg (1440x907, 171K)

Hahahaha holy shit
Poles went home after fixing it and now the germans have to hire yugoslavs again because nobody else wants to work and we cant fix home
fuck

yeah, that's because t*rks and rapefugees are subhumans who rape and bully their kids

you should go home instead of continuing to abuse Germany

turks with higher education dont do that
germans are just racist
they are "based" like the swedes think of themselves

cowards who are only openly racist when they are anonymous or among other racists and dont look into the face of the people they hate

>imagine how poland would look like without the eu

The EU is going to disintegrate and Poland will still be the champion of CEE. That's because Poles are always successful as long as nobody kills us and steals from us.

a "champion" that would have to compete against powerful german economy
without the eu many countries will trade with russia again

Attached: GDP per capita (current US$) Data.png (1129x612, 89K)

>turks with higher education
oxymoron

there are millions of turks in germany
you are a racist
probably an immigrant too

Yeah millions to much, no one wanted him here.
Yes i am.
No I'm not.
Now back to the Dönerbude Mahmud the Kebab doesn't prepare itself.

you are only racist in the internet
you arent even safe in the internet anymore

this shitty site is one of your last homes you racist cockroach

hide yourself from the reality

Nope i was openly racist while I was in school and im openly racist in university, because everyone knows i speak the truth

>openly racist in university
100% liar
or you have less friends than fingers on your hand

Fuck you

Pic-related: German posters from times of WW2. This way Germans tried to persuade Poles that they should work in Third Reich.

Translate: "Come to Germany, you will get the craftsmanship and come back to Poland as an experienced worker"

Attached: korzystaj-z-mozliwosci-ksztalcenia.jpg (1436x2000, 987K)

Why not pick French workers ? We are far superior than these subhumans.

"Polish women working in the Third Reich's agriculture"

Attached: Polki-przy-pracy-rolnej-w-rzeszy.jpg (2000x1341, 831K)

"We are going to Reich! Polish girls and women on their way to the work in Reich. Their happy expectations won't be disappointed"

Attached: bdbedcaae06a2255f255c8528399.jpg (800x1144, 209K)

Why are we so high?anyways Fuck germany.

"A Jew is a cheater. He is your only real enemy".

This Third Reich propaganda poster shows a figure of a jew who cheats Poles by pouring water to milk, putting dead rats to meat grinder and trample the bread dough in order to be able to sell more of it to Polish goyim for the same price.

Funny thing is that Jews were really doing such things here and many more, kek. My grandmother told me that buying a meat in Jewish shop was always risky because Jews used to sell it with bones inside to cheat on scales and demand high price for less meat.

Attached: 103_1311933082.jpg (344x500, 39K)

Even today they try to poison us. Green Cafe Nero, a Jewish cafe net installed in Poland by a Jew Adam Ringer ridiculed itself few days ago by serving cookies with salomenella to Polish clients.

That's how the Jew "apologizes" to us and offers financial compensations:

propertynews.pl/centra-handlowe/adam-ringer-przeprasza-osoby-zatrute-po-zjedzeniu-ciast-green-caffe-nero-wyplaci-rekompensaty,64593.html

He "apologizes" because the market is full of non-Jewish brands and products now so he must lick our ass to not lose clients. In pre-war Poland most shops belonged to fucking jews, so they didn't need to apologize to us at all.

Attached: adam ringer.jpg (620x413, 83K)

You are part jew mongrel

Attached: IMG_7232.jpg (3284x2368, 1.87M)

albanians confirmed below africa tier for 132083th time

Kek what a retard

Who cares

>nation of farmers, workers

and nazi genocidal sympathizers. Murderers get the rope.

This Pole is joke lol.