What do Americans even pay taxes for?

What do Americans even pay taxes for?

They have no
>healthcare
>education.
>welfare system is joke.

Attached: 1520720264794.jpg (224x217, 15K)

Funding a bloated military for a government they supposedly want to overthrow at a moments notice.

A big army for the juice.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1528494686971.png (540x780, 357K)

They do have Medicaid for the absolute poorest but the cost of healthcare in the US is just double that of most other developed countries. They actually do spend massive amounts of money on public education but nobody really studies and aside from that they spend a lot on the army and welfare systems like food stamps.

Lining politicians' pockets and paying to bomb children in Yemen.

Muh wellfare for niggers

my college tuition

>niggers
Try wh*Tes.

Attached: image.jpg (750x881, 195K)

Foreign aid to Israel

>Free healthcare is evil
>Free education is evil
>Free housing is evil
>Free security for the entire world is great

Attached: 1364841321234.jpg (243x251, 7K)

Attached: Diagram_of_the_proposed_2018_United_States_federal_budget.png (1156x683, 113K)

So americans refuse to ban guns out of fear of being oppressed by their government/army, yet they happily pay taxes to make the same army more powerful?

Attached: 1522867013209.jpg (231x218, 8K)

Thats not total spending. It doesnt even include the 250 billion they spend on interest annually.

But the army will never fully turn on them because its full of conservatives but they still need their guns to they can fight the army that wont turn in them but if it did they would be defeated. Anyways the second amendment benefits minorities because it makes it harder for thr majority population to oppress them if that time ever comes.

B-but Jow Forums told me about the blacks

Military industrial complex

>But the army will never fully turn on them because its full of conservatives
People in the army don't have a conscience in appreciable numbers. They'll kill anyone and anything they're told to.

>over 50 percent of our budget is for poor fat as fatasses to visit the doctor for being so fat that Jupiter would orbit around them and paying old people
wew lads

Attached: Capture.jpg (742x574, 70K)

Huge portion of Americans take out more than they put in. Asian men and white men are the only two groups that collectively don't do this.

Yeah it's pretty wild, isn't it?

Only when you count Jews and Indians as white.

Indians are counted as Asian here, I'm pretty sure.

You're an idiot.

>>welfare system is joke.

I'm not sure that's the case, many of those in "poverty" in the USA receive food stamps which are worth more than some salaries in south america.

Also, from what I've seen, most people who are homeless in the USA are only homeless because they refuse shelter/help/assistance from the government (in general, you're only homeless in the USA if you're an edgy teen or mentally ill).

>No free education

Contrary to popular belief - the USA does provide many people with scholarships, even based on sport achievements. There are also community colleges which, while not entirely free, are entirely affordable and will you get you going in the long run.

Healthcare does seem fucked up indeed, but I've seen some Canadians saying their system, which is touted as being one of the best examples of "socialized medicine" is actually quite shit and you have to wait weeks if not months for treatment - whereas in the USA, even if you do have to shell out a lot of money for treatment, you'll be promptly attended to.

Trump's food rations idea is one of the best he's had. I hope its successfully implemented.

That's been tried before. Lobbyist ruin it like they did the food pyramid.

You're white

I dont have that much experience with our system but nobody I know has faced significant problems. I have a friend in Nevada who had to wait 8 months for a neurologist to see his mom so even if wait times are lower in the US I dont think its that much better for most people.

Boomers and their damn Medicare

It's a retarded idea. How's the government supposed to know everyone's dietary needs?

wasn't Medicare repelled?
I thought Trump had done away with it.

What's so hard? Fucking bread, milk and the fast food chain of the week is the American diet

>Medicare
>repealed
Never gonna happen, 50+ citizens make up a huge percentage of the vote and I promise you they will riot worse than blacks if there's a pension or Medicare reform

I'll riot with them. I don't want to get old with no safety net.

I'd rather 100% of my taxes go to our military than a single cent go to some lazy, leeching parasite.

Why not just properly managare a Roth IRA or decent 401K? It's not hard to amass several millions if you deposit your drinking and drug money every month instead of spending it

This is why you need national healthcare and a proper pension scheme like Canada has. Healthcare is straight up cheaper when it's public and the Canada Pension Plan is completely self sufficient

>fifty four million dollars go to books for blind people in 2017
didn't see that coming

Attached: Capture.jpg (455x673, 79K)

>several millions
I'm not a poorfag but I'm far from a richfag. Slightly above average for Murrica, I think. And there are a ton of people much poorer than I am who won't end up with several million in any case.

A lot of that food is going to be left uneaten because of taste and health concerns (such as allergies). This isn't a problem when people who know themselves and their body best can choose their own food as they do now (within existing limits).

>you will not be able to end up with several million dollars by retirement age as a middle class American
I don't believe it, my grandparents were poorfags working in construction or in factories and they still have a million left despite being 90. It's possible you just need the discipline to never touch that money no matter the circumstances

National defense and government.

You're just a fucking idiot then. A $60,000 USD, which is above average on America at a 30% total income tax is 40,000. You'd have to work 25 years and spend literally nothing to even make 1 million dollars as an above average American. Wages have barely risen once accounted for inflation, so don't give me that crap. Not to mention housing being massively more expensive

When people talk about public welfare in America, they always refer to poor people, never the rich people. Why in the fuck would someone who can afford the best healthcare and education this country has to offer be concerned about public welfare? Why would I be interested in paying more taxes so a bunch of retards can go to college when my family is perfectly capable of sending me to college on their own dollar? Why should I be concerned with some obese white trash who subsists on cheetos and mountain dew having access to free medical care?

>National defense and government.
>and government
>government
insightful

Attached: makes ya think.jpg (800x800, 35K)

Says the lazy leeching parasite.

Pretty much.

No idea. We have big army tho XDDDDD le time to fight in africa for some reason

Just curious but do you understand how a Roth IRA or 401K work? A Roth IRA in effect is a stock market trading account that one can access after retirement age. Of course the market isn't fool-proof but by investing only in Blue Chip companies you will be able amass assets that reach or exceed inflationary depreciation. Also like a 401k you will be able to defer and lower your taxes as they aren't taxed under capital gains tax

damn....really made me think

need that F-35 famalam. even if it gets its ass kicked by an F-16!

>Why in the fuck would someone who can afford the best healthcare and education this country has to offer be concerned about public welfare?
They're your fellow countrymen so its for the good of society. I guess a country as diverse as the US where people's sense of community is skewed wouldn't understand something like this. Aside from that it prevents poor people from having to take drastic measures in order to provide for themselves so you can live a more comfortable life.

big millitary so the posters here can claim to be cooler than everyone else whilst having worse material conditions than the majority of this board

You dont really have a choice in taxes. Supporting guns doesn't mean you are an anarchist fag. Please use your fucking head jose

This post was a little too real.