ITT: The worst/most shameful thing your country ever did

Supported this lunatic for the longest time simply because he was anti-Moscow.

Attached: Nixon-with-Ceausescu-whitehouse-1973.jpg (600x405, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Urtiyp-G6jY
youtube.com/watch?v=5tIIo4VH4Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we started Jow Forums

buying into eu's and usa's anti-russia propaganda, thinking russia wants to invade us

Attached: pepe-png.gif..jpg (328x328, 15K)

Germany's last Kaiser (Wilhelm II) once grabbed Ferdinand I of Bulgaria by the ass.

It borders the US

We followed you lads in to Vietnam, what a waste of time that was. Fortunately Gough came along and saw the Asian century coming, got our foot in the door early
youtu.be/Urtiyp-G6jY

Attached: t a l l.jpg (1000x675, 140K)

once grabbed Ferdinand I of Bulgaria's ass*
Fuck.

t. Xiang

Voting for Trump, unironically.

Attached: jimmycarter78.jpg (646x404, 34K)

Captain Human Rights sure loved this guy, Castro, and Kim Il Sung for some reason.

The ongoing mistreatment of Aboriginal peoples

>>>/reddit/

Adopting the Euro as currency

It wasn't automatic and especially by the late 80s we started increasingly distancing ourselves from Ceausescu.

Attached: US Secretary of State Alexander Haig warns Romanian leader Ceausescu about human rights, 1982.jpg (600x422, 193K)

this

And now it's 25 since a Canadian team has Stanley Cup. :^)

Dog bless he's dead and gone

Attached: Harta-Romania-in-fata-atacului-URSS-Ungariei-si-Bulgariei-in-1968-Larry-Watts-m1.jpg (635x449, 92K)

Oh boy, where to start...

I'd pick gassing North African civilians in the 1920s. They have problems with cancer and respiratory diseases to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tIIo4VH4Ow
GASOLINA

Attached: dabb.jpg (640x478, 28K)

tbf he was a relatively liberal guy until visiting China and North Korea in 1971 when something in his head snapped and he went "Hey, I want that."

There were a lot of Cold War dictatorships we pulled the plug on in the late 80s, including Romania, Zaire, Indonesia, Chile, Paraguay, and Yugoslavia because we didn't need them anymore and it was a liability to be allied with them. Even China to an extent.

I took a shit in front of a bunch of haji kids on deployment once

Attached: 3D9D2EFD-45B3-4521-9572-839F570C829D.gif (659x609, 187K)

WW2 wasn't nice of us