Why are the gun laws so lax?

Why are the gun laws so lax?

Attached: Bern-Mountain.jpg (739x490, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nh0miJ4Y3RM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are not lax and the EU is successfully restricting them even more

based

laxer than cali, ny, nj, ma, ct, hi and md
referendum will defeat the eu faggots

Attached: 1478650019089.jpg (1341x3636, 473K)

Those are actually dope laws. The EU trying to fuck them over just proves that gun control is a slippery slope.

>americans and their glorified view of the medkits

Attached: 1510127583912.png (400x389, 48K)

not an argument. see those laws are laxer than most leftist states. yet this nation has a homicide rate of 0.5

OP BTFO

lol it's always that or norway

what am I even arguing against? I was merely commenting on you and other americans obsession with switzerland

The main problem here is if the referendum succeeds and we do not accept the new EU-Gun policy the EU can technically kick ous out of all bilateral agreements which could have large economic and political impacts as the EU is our biggest foreign market this will lead to a lot of people not voting pro referendum

Succesfully? So you are going to comply with eu gun ban?

There is no such thing as a "leftist" state in America, retard. Being slightly left of far right is not left wing, now fuck off back to your containment board

>they are not lax

Cityfag or frog speaking “Swiss” detected.

Go request a Strafregisterauszug (crime records extract) at the Post, pay 20 CHF, then go to a gun shop of your choice. Grab pic related along with all the ammo you want, show the paper you requested, along with your ID, pay for the gun and go home.

Congratulation, you are now a proud owner of a Ruger Gun Site Scout in .308 capable of long range precision, and you got it without minimal paperwork.

Here’s a video showing how to get semi and full autos:

youtu.be/nh0miJ4Y3RM

So fuck off with your lies.

And we are also going to have a referendum about that EU shit next year.

Attached: D31BFBE2-B996-4BD3-A88F-CC4710B23F1B.jpg (1200x800, 247K)

When will referendum take place?

Go back to Russia, retard.

why do you allow the EU to cuck you?

Next year.

He’s also uninformed about the EU. It would just lead to a new negotiation with the EU.

The new gun laws that have been accepted by our parliament are actually less strict than what the EU wanted, so we are already going against the EU without any referendum.

not really. the czechs rejected it themselves and they are not at risk of being kicked out. even if you were to leave schengen, switzerland already had bilaterals with the eu well before it. the eu relies on swiss financial instituions and switzerland is one of the top three trading partners. sp lies that switzerland will be in an economic catastrophe are completely false.

don't give up your rights

Swiss are betas. They can only vote in referendums and watch as their government shits all over them

>anyone that doesn’t conform to my opinions is a Russian bot!

Fuck off.

>hurr all states are far right
fucking kill yourself leftist cunt. california, ny and ma for example are all very well a leftist states.

Attached: 1480074264429.png (954x1157, 105K)

This is only half true you idiot. Swiss people have to keep their guns in safes and to my knowledge are not allowed to openly carry their semi-auto AR-15 into the local Aldi.
Also you can't just walk 50 meters from any public road and start shooting like in the USA.

Nope dütschschwiizer vom land how is that lax fuckhead? i would call it sensible

not clear yet signature collecting has not started yet its more of "threat" at the moment
If there is no referendum yes

>MUH RUSSIA
retarded leftist cunt

They made a special clause for them to be more lax, but they are still kind of shit. Also, some eastern europe countries aren't happy about the exception being applied only to Switzerland.

>keep guns in a safe

Wrong. There’s nothing in our law that says how we need to store our rifles. The only says to store it in a way that other people can’t have easy access to it.

A lock on your front door is sufficient.

Go take a look how other US states and European countries handle gun ownership. We actually have the laxest gun laws in the Europe, for now.

>Also, some eastern europe countries aren't happy about the exception being applied only to Switzerland.
Which one would that be? Eastern-Europe has less of a gun tradition outside of selling remaining stock to terrorists and Africans than western-Europe has.

Godspeed, do whatever you can to protect your rights.

I think it was the czeck and poland, I'll look it up in a bit.

Poopooland has the lowest % of gun ownership in the world, lower than the Netherlands and Britain.

They are just larping

eastern europe should be nuked which in turn would drop our gun violence (highest in europe per capita, all thanks to guns coming from the east) 100 times

Who are you calling poopooland you shiterlands nigger

Switzerland has white people and so it works because white people are responsible and care for each other

USA has almost no actual white people and so you have daily shootings and nignogs executing whites left and right without consequences

Attached: 1527289480195.jpg (883x904, 91K)

you can thank schengen for no border controls. instead of actually implementing borders and getting rid of the dumbfuck treaty, you fuck over legal gun owners in europe because muslims shot up paris with illegal aks. fucking laughable

Attached: 12799042_1513833408921616_3685412226854532407_n[1].jpg (650x596, 67K)

meant to quote

>hurdurdur
Switzerland can leave their treaties with the EU, impose their borders again and enjoy their gun rights and starvation if they desire so. Maybe Jow Forums tards can set up an air-bridge with them.

>hurr switzerland would be such a shithole without schengen
kek. it had bilaterals with the eu before schengen, and it was still the richest and most developed nation in europe

It still has biliterals. They also have the highest percentage of immigrants out of any EU country.
They either stop handing out guns within our borders or they should enjoy sanctions.

The main difference here is that we don't see guns as a way to defend ourselves. If you have a problem with someone you'll have a fistfight, while in your case you have to wonder who's going to shoot first.

I clearly remember the wasteland that my country was before we joined Schengen. It was horrible. Based EU made my country rich and /s

>this is what EUfags actually believe,

Would've worked if we didn't let all the shitty cunts in

People get shot here everyday now, 999 times out of a 1000, it's a nigger, an arab, or sometimes a spic, shooting some other nigger, arab or spic with guns from eastern europe. The 1 out of a 1000 is a hunting accident.

>hurrr da big bad gubmint comin to tayk muh freedumbs

Before Schengen there was no EU. Now you are surrounded by us. Get rid of your backwards ways or become Belarus.
You won't be able to leave to any of your neighbors without a 2 hour border check. You won't be able to sell anything.

Attached: eu-png-data[1].png (640x738, 103K)

therefore leaving schengen wouldn't cause the economy to collapse
>criminals and terrorists are getting their guns from switzerland
no they aren't dumbfuck. not a single terrorist attack in western europe involved guns from switzerland.
>eu will sanction them
Just like how you sanctioned poland, czech republic and hungary for not taking in refugee? eucucks love swiss banks. the eu trades heavily with switzerland. they are not going to stop that because their endless gun grab agenda got shafted

>therefore leaving schengen wouldn't cause the economy to collapse
Schengen is one of the treaties that are up for discussion. Their membership will be suspended if they keep sponsoring gun violence.

>foreign government literally passing a directive that massively infringes on gun rights in switzerland
>HURR STOP BEING PARANOID YOU DUMB RIGHT WINGER
fucking immolate yourself alive

>seeing this first hand in my country with this EU gun ban shit
>urr DURR you are paranoid! Nobody wants to take your guns

Oh fucking really? I wonder what the fuck is happening then, when they are considering my legal semi autos as forbidden.

The two most prosperous European countries are not in the EU. We will never join your shit pseudo union.

Once your shit 4th Reich collapses I will be shooting fireworks and drinking champagne. Motherfucker.

>supporting gun violence.

Oh Jesus, how can someone be this retarded.

>foreign government
No it isn't. Switzerland BEGGED to be allowed to become a vassal of the EU. It's not foreign, they imposed it on themselves.
you're on the losing side of history. Shitzerland cannot upkeep any of your beta referendums because the might of the EU will crush them.

this has to be fucking bait. switzerland has a lower gun homicide and overall homicide rate than the netherlands. almost none of the guns used by muslims in marsielle or amsterdam come from switzerland. they are easily smuggled in from outside the eu because you lack border controls.
fuck off faggot. your shitty organization had bilaterals with switzerland way before schengen. you will continue to trade and use swiss banks.

you faggots cannot even get poland to take refugees. your organization's threats are meaningless

Yeah, it's the czech supported by poland. They apparently went to the court of justice of the EU because of the exception on assault rifles made for Switzerland.

Until Switzerlands gets rid of their backwards traditions of spreading guns around, the blood of hundreds of innocent Europeans will be on their hands.

>begged
more likely the leftist parties in switzerland wanted to join so they held a referendum that was supported by less people than the one that rejected more gun grabs in 2011.
stop larping nigger.

Because people over here don't shoot each other every day.

alright you got me. I fell for this b8 hard. 8/10 m8

Switzerland held a referendum, the people didn't want to join so instead their government signed various treaties making Switzerland a defacto EU vassal.

The same happened years later when Swiss yokels voted against EU migration (25% of their population are FOB immigrants) and their government just laughed at them. Referendums don't mean shit. They cannot beat the EU.

actually they did vote to join. im just saying the percentage in support of schengen membership was less than the one that rejected more gun laws

just wait until you start handing out citizenships to a million niggers

I just wish they would stop posting mudhuts on /his/ as a proof of black greatness.

>The same happened years later when Swiss yokels voted against EU migration (25% of their population are FOB immigrants) and their government just laughed at them. Referendums don't mean shit. They cannot beat the EU.
this

Attached: trying to leave the eu.jpg (600x800, 98K)

Switzerland is not like rest of eu cucks

Decision in referendum is obligatory

you ever wonder why there are 12 stars on the EU flag?

Attached: EU-pixabay-flag-37926_1280.png (1280x868, 71K)

What a load of bullshit that list is, I don't trust a single point on that list because I know the one for Sweden is complete bull.

We haven't joined the euro yet because we voted no, it was very much respected and even more people would vote no today.

We are obliged to join "at some point" because that was in the treaty which was signed when we first joined the EU in 1995. We have no intention of joining and are intentionally not complying with the criterias.

there are 12 months in a year

the official reason is that 12 is the "symbol of unity"