Hardcore atheists

>hardcore atheists
>hate homosexuality, LGBT and sexual degeneracy even more than religious people do.

why?

Attached: cn.png (580x387, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatsonweibo.com/groundbreaking-explicit-sexual-education-textbook-causes-stir-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hardcore atheists
still chinese are superstitious as fuck

not really

Because of pragmatism trained through the last 200 years of fighting tooth and nail for survival.

Degeneracy and LGBT, as well as religions are luxury that people indulge in when they are full and have no material wants anymore, aside of emptiness in mind.

Chinese people are still in what we could consider "Post War"-mode, ie. what Germany, Japan, USA etc were in the 1950s.

didnt they also ban "thug" (nig) culture and tattoos from tv, recently?

fuck you

East Asian atheists aren't really atheistic

>hardcore atheists

Chinks will ban anything detrimental to society.

I don't know shit about China, but:
You have to believe in something.
Believing that homos and such are EVIL is one possibility.

Maybe they're just smart enough to realize that pandering to LGBTQWERTY crowd is a dead end?

no we are really dumb. I'm ashamed of that

>Soviet flashbacks

Then why hasn't the CCP been banned? :^)

because it is good to chinese society and help us grow

Doing a good job after ditching the communist part.

>because it is good to chinese society and help us grow
Grow an extra limb or eyeball maybe.

Attached: china pollution photos 48.jpg (285x177, 4K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

making so much money it is so worth it, i don't care if pollution kill us

whatsonweibo.com/groundbreaking-explicit-sexual-education-textbook-causes-stir-china/
>hate homosexuality, LGBT and sexual degeneracy

Attached: happygay.jpg (500x350, 31K)

>Doing a good job after ditching the communist part
Speak ye any English?

Attached: water-pollution-in-china.jpg (800x600, 74K)

>making so much money it is so worth it
It makes the CCP a lot of money anyway, not so much their vast slave population.

Attached: 408525044_d986ce983f_z_news_featured.jpg (530x360, 32K)

Also if you haven't figured it out yet, the Chinese flag above is an English teacher/tourist with a VPN.

hmmm...
It has turned them into the world biggest consumer market soon overtaking the US.

I'd say the vast slave population enjoyed massive benefits from the last decades of growth.

Attached: retail sales.jpg (1484x1192, 74K)

my family and everyone i know is better off because of CCP's plan, I'm so glad a failed democracy did not infect china

>Japanese flag CIDF
Damn, dude. At least get a less obvious proxy.

Attached: 5lsFo1qipzp7.png (300x295, 23K)

Democracy did not keep India a clean and unpolluted place...

I'm a Japanese sinologist. I regularily BTFO wh*toids in the sino-threads.

Attached: Democracy and checks-balances will fix everythi-.png (734x646, 191K)

I am English

are you really japanese? I don't believe it you are probably chinese like me

I can write Chinese and speak it a little, but I'm actually a Japanese.

They're hardcore atheists not hardcore brainlets

why do you argue to support china then? maybe you are half chinese half japanese

One reason I do defend China is that many (if not all) arguments that are used to bash your country are literally copied from the same rhetorics used in the 1980s and 90s against Japan by the West.

The Wh*toids always hate newcomers and seek to suppress them. With Japan, they were more or less successful through the Plaza Accord. But with China, they wouldnt be so successful since you arent occupied by the US.

Also, observing China's development is kinda like live-watching the Meiji era condensed into a single decade. It is interesting and enlightening for a social/economy science fag like me.

Attached: 30 years ago Japan was the China of the day.jpg (685x759, 133K)

Also, I may add that I think that wh*te people are the enemies of all asians.

It is dumb for Japanese nationalists to expend so much energies hating on Koreans and Chinese and blame them for everything bad, while the one who fucked us the most were our American "allies" through the Plaza Accord and the continued economic stranglehold over the entire world economy and financial system.

It wasnt China or Korea who forced us to destroy our export economy by appreciating the Yen - it was the USA who feared Japan's economic power.
Japan's economic malaise is mostly to be blamed on American tyranny and Japan's own nepotistic stagnant corporate system and culture.

Attached: keychain2_vectorized.png (331x331, 67K)

>Archie ZHANG
>Emily FENG

Attached: 1524896835159.jpg (574x381, 29K)

Or you can have some other data supporting that notion.

Economic growth and industrialization is always pollution. Only those who did all that 100 years ago and grew rich enough on the backs of their own coal-miners and child-labourers (like in Victorian era England), can now pretend to have a clean conscience and blame new-comers from going through that same evolution.

Attached: most polluted cities.jpg (747x788, 110K)

Or like Japan, that was heavily polluted not too long ago as well.

Attached: Industrial pollution in Dokai Bay, 1960s.jpg (800x490, 79K)

You really really are not fooling anyone Chink.

Attached: 1515790352247.jpg (501x584, 100K)

You may believe what you want, but in the end, my arguments are still undefeated, since all of your cunts went through that phase.

You are literally blaming babies for crying, while you were one yourself not too long ago.

>You may believe what you want, but in the end, my arguments are still undefeated, since all of your cunts went through that phase.

Attached: 1516120352047.png (645x729, 40K)

Evolutionary conservatism

>the quality of discourse on Jow Forums

What did I expect.

No real Jap can write English this well. Sorry.

Yep.

Attached: img985.png (1527x155, 29K)

based and redpilled if true
大東亜兄弟

Your obvious shilling for China coupled with piggybacking chinas development with Japans is retarded, so don't expect serious answers for a unserious question.
Japan's development in no way mirrors China's now as China actively steals IP, engages in international espionage and thievery, bullying it's neighboring countries attacking diplomats, disrespecting international fishing laws, disregarding anything resembling pollution laws and to top it all off their complete and utter disrespect for their own citizens privacy and personal freedom.

The worry about Japan in the 1980's was real estate which does mirror Chinas habit I will give you that, but the similarities end there Chang.

>It is dumb for Japanese nationalists to expend so much energies hating on Koreans and Chinese and blame them for everything bad, while the one who fucked us the most were our American "allies" through the Plaza Accord and the continued economic stranglehold over the entire world economy and financial system.

Once the Americans are gone you are next. Only retards who haven't actually lived in this country will say things like this, spend 1-2 years over here and you will learn that a balance is always needed.

Also the very obvious that Japan was not a totalitarian state and it was also in the US sphere of influence.

>and to top it all off their complete and utter disrespect for their own citizens privacy and personal freedom

I agree with most of your post but I am 100% sure the Jap government never went as far as we did in this department.

I dislike America, but I would never want to see a situation where America is gone.

>It is dumb for Japanese nationalists to expend so much energies hating on Koreans and Chinese and blame them for everything bad, while the one who fucked us the most were our American "allies" through the Plaza Accord and the continued economic stranglehold over the entire world economy and financial system.
You are 100% a chinese shill. You aren't even trying anymore

>sees skeleton in vidya
>has heart attack

It's kind of like when you see a Polish or Lithuanian flag shilling for Russia. I mean, come on.

>engages in international espionage
>bullying countries
>disregarding anything resembling pollution laws
Rich coming from you mutt.

Nice whataboutism Chang. But this disucssion isn't about US it's about China.

after everyone bullying china it's time to bully back

>points out hypocrisy
>whataboutism reeeeee
Cringe

记得1989年6月4日的遇难者

台湾不是中国的一个省

我不喜欢中共,我相信民主对中国会有好处

Ok, this should get some of them removed from Jow Forums.

His post is literally compassions between China to Japan you cringey faggot.

What's that got to do with me?

China had 1500 years of being on top or near the top and only 200 years of being bullied.

Look at poor Europe, they got plastered and invaded for near 1,000 years.

go home chinaman

>What's that got to do with me?

Attached: 1523315046143.jpg (785x562, 76K)

Excellent rebuttal. Truly, my argument has been thoroughly dismantled.

>"A is like B"
>A is not like B
>"Yeah but C you HYPOCRITE"

Attached: 1506920565778.gif (250x250, 993K)

>Excellent rebuttal. Truly, my argument has been thoroughly dismantled.

Attached: 1521637759814.png (936x772, 28K)

Go back to China and live there if it's so good.

What the fuck are you even talking about? You're completely incoherent. Normally Aussie posts are at least entertaining

Yeah I was afraid 3 letters might be a bit much for you, my bad.

>Qin
A powerful red-haired Caucasoid from the Western frontier uses Western inventions such as the chariot to invade the East and conquers all the yellow-skinned submissive Mongoloids and rules over them. He institutes strict laws and standards throughout his empire to dominate and control his subjects and this leads to the Chinese cultural identity.

>Han
Chinese Mongoloid peasants rebel and oust their Caucasoid masters and make a peasant their supreme emperor. Thanks to all the technology and culture brought to them by their Western conquerors, the Chinese experience a golden age.

>3 Kingdoms
Constant warfare between a bunch of peasants who want to be emperor. Someone writes a bullshit novel about them 1000 years later making them superheroes.

>Sui then Tang
A northern Turkic people called the Xianbei conquer all of China. Tang is another golden age where Western culture is prevalent. For instance, the beauty standard is imported from Caucasoid Turkic northerners and fat lewd chicks are seen as the ultimate sex symbol.

>Liao then Jin
Northern steppe warriors invade and conquer half of China and enslave the Chinese population.

>Song
The remaining southern half of China.

>Yuan
Founded by Genghis Khan (who had red hair according to historical documents) and his Mongolian descendants. They first conquer Jin, which is already foreign-occupied, and then they conquer Song and rape all the Chinese women. Chinese are relegated to the lowest social class in the multi-ethnic Yuan empire.

>Ming
Chinese peasants rebel and oust the Mongols. They once again make a peasant their supreme emperor.

>Qing
Northern steppe warriors called the Manchu invade and conquer all of China and subjugate the entire population. They force all Chinese men to shave half their head and massacre 30 million Chinese.

>Modern
Japan defeats Qing in a war and liberates the Chinese from 300 years of Manchu domination. Later, Japan weakens the KMT, and Communist peasants take over China.

You are actually retarded do you know that kiwi?

>autistic-screeching.jpg
westerns can say whatever they want, but the Chinese engine is roaring forward. I've been in Xi-an and I was really, really impressed.

>hardcore atheists

Once again my post had nothing to do with Japan you dumb abo. I wasn't in that previous argument I just scrolled past his post and saw him mentioning those things and that flag. Stop moving the goalpost and accept the fact that US has no right getting outraged at other cunts doing what it does the most itself.

*snap*

>Stop moving the goalpost

Rich coming from you chang.

chinks believe only money

How am I moving the goalpost when I wasn't even part of the argument when he made the comparison to Japan? Holy shit you're fucking stupid.

>His country has no right
Again you are using this whataboutism in a conversation that had nothing to do with the US.
Chang why can't you just fuck off and drop the proxy already. Or do you have another strawman you want to post.

Because the goal of his post was pointing out differences between Japan's and China's development not a list of objective evils which the US has never ever done.

>primitive mutt brain doesn't understand the difference between whataboutism and hypocrisy
Is "whataboutism" the new strawman?

It'll be whataboutism if I actually used the criticism of the US to justify the perceived CCPs actions. Which I haven't.

Americans on Jow Forums are usually capable of handling criticism directed at their cunt without sperging out as much as you. Are you from Jow Forums?

Basedness

>which the US has never ever done.
I'm dealing with an actual abo right? No way the average Aussie is this retarded.

I'm dealing with an actual chink right? Now way your ability to comprehend English is this bad.

Re-read the post very slowly, sound out the letters and you'll get there. Take your time.

Attached: black-guys-laughing.gif (175x131, 1.06M)

You're basically denying what the US has done. There's really no other way to interpret it.

Apparently you're unaware of the meaning of the word "not".

Funny, it has 3 letters as well.

Attached: 404 there is no homosexuality gay in china.jpg (576x768, 82K)

>You're basically denying what the US has done. There's really no other way to interpret it.
Did you know that polar bears are going extinct. Your whataboutism has as much bearing on the original conversation as polar bears.

Seeing how you defend china like it somehow gave you something why don't you just drop the proxy or move back there if you are a chink living in a different country.

>who had red hair according to historical documents

To be fair, there aren't any historical accounts of this actually.

>pot calling the kattle black
Why don't you feel shame or guilty as you are literally doing the same thing as what China is doing. Both of you are shit actually.

Yeah... you need to take an English class.

>Why don't you feel shame or guilty as you are literally doing the same thing as what China is doing. Both of you are shit actually.
Another whataboiutism
Chang you really are unable to think of anything.

What you think you're reading is, "not a list of objective evils, which the US has never ever done."

That'll be $10 for this lesson.

You're not really helping your case here.

It doesn't need to be helped, unlike you whilst reading.

>doesn't even respond to my previous post
>still accusing "whataboutism"
I think you'll be more in your element over at Jow Forums, idiot.

I wish Hiro could range ban you English teachers.

I'm saying your personal character and moral are shit. Criminal complains another criminal who both doing the same thing. You are shameless double standards cunt