What do americans think of him? Was he considered a good president? What did he do good/bad?

What do americans think of him? Was he considered a good president? What did he do good/bad?

Attached: 1200px-President_Barack_Obama.jpg (1200x1498, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Matsamon/status/1004537396883386373
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1/3rd of the country wishes Hilary won the 2007 nomination and was President instead

1/3rd of the country considers Obama to be satan

1/3rd of the country has already forgotten who he was

Lawn=America and dog...you get the rest.

Attached: 94894898945.jpg (3888x2592, 3.48M)

Better than Trump and Bush jr. Still not good though.

Attached: 1528445772341.png (1136x640, 502K)

he's our merkel without her strong economic policies. what do you think

Excellent president, he made rep*Blicans shit blood

Average president

One of the least note-worthy ones since the end of WW2, only really being beaten by Ford and Carter

Basically bankrupted us and emboldened terrorists around the world

nauseatingly boomer post

He was okay, but Trump is making him look lazy and weak now.

>obama fertilized america helping it grow
An amazing president

Oh shut up you retarded faggot

Even if we're technically broke we're not de facto broke.

Only way you could bankrupt USA is by getting China to call in her debts, but then we could just go to war with them and not have to pay anything

He was shit. Sure, he came in at a difficult time and helped reverse the effect of the recession while also maintaining a good relationship with our allies, but that was literally it. Other than that he was a total and complete pussy that didn’t want to sully his image, and thus tried for the entirety of his two terms to “cooperate” with republicans, despite the fact that they and their voters will never see him as anything other than a filthy nigger; which, of course, landed us in the current republican-dominated wasteland of a country we see ourselves in today. Not that other democrats aren’t also to blame (they put up no fight whatsoever), as well as their constituents.

Would I have still preferred him over a republican candidate? You absolutely fucking believe it, but that doesn’t change the fact that democrats have been weak, ineffectient loiterers since Reagan. I mean, for fuck’s sake, even Bush’s 8-terms didn’t signal to them that something was seriously wrong with the country and needed to be dealt with as swiftly as possible.

mediocre, but he will be remembered as the first black president, also gave us healthcare so he's okay in my books.

How many of you guys are Jow Forumstards? Just asking and a`int no trying to be rude or summfinns.

Attached: 15207190962400.jpg (1024x576, 102K)

Decent president, he was put into a pretty shit situation. He prevented another great depression, had to handle Bush's mess in the middle east. I didn't agree with his strategy to stimulating the economy through jobs that didn't really do anything. He should have used that money to work on our infrastructure. He helped fight bipartisanship pretty well even though there was a democrat majority in the house. Very well spoken and I miss the presidentialness of him compared to how trump "handles" things. As flawed as Obama's policies were, he at least explained the reasoning behind them and i really miss that

>he was bad because he was a nigger
He's the whitest black guy i've ever seen

Caused the race debate to be more segregated than ever.

he was the truly puppet of the corporations, nobel for ravaging siria and libia

Everyone knows carnivores' poo isn't good for your plants and can spread nasty stuff to food crops. Farming/gardening 101.

Attached: 87777889787.jpg (600x451, 35K)

>but then we could just go to war with them and not have to pay anything

I still don’t understand why people haven’t figured this one out yet. It’s so easy.

>incur enermous debt (check)
>wait for them to do something unanimously reprehensible that threatens global stability (happens almost daily, the NK shit the past couple years was probably the best chance to do so but their presence in the South China Sea also works)
>denounce them and have allies back it up, expulsion from UN + sanctions would be the easiest method
>don’t have to pay a thing
>watch chink economy collapse almost instantly

It’s like two birds with one stone.

You missed the entire point of my post. I’m saying that’s what the right sees him as.

He did nothing of note and the few things he did do were largely done via executive action so it'll all get undone anyway. Will at least be remembered as the first black president I guess, kind of like how people only remember Taft for being a fatass.

Why do so many Americans believe things aren't going in the right way? Where does this weird believe that everything is wrong and needs to be fixed come from?

Everyone here knows he was elected just because he's black.

didn't stop anything in the middle east, tried to implement a retarded healthcare system, only became president and won a nobel peace prize because he was black, and was literally just the neoliberal gun grabber version of George Bush

He is viewed generally positively on domestic issues. Generally negative on foreign policy. Could have been worse, could have been better, but the Democrats suffered in Congress, for what it's worth.

Upon the end of his term some major newspapers were lauding him as the GOAT, though it was virtue signalling on the part of his race. He had some major deficiencies. He whined about prior admins and his own (lower key than Trump, but it was there), he micromanaged his subordinates and routinely dismissed their expertise, and he overreached as far as anyone with executive power. And that's leaving aside questions of the wisdom of his actual policies (those that he could pass through an obstructionist Congress anyway).

No, nobody was going to vote Republican after Bush. Dumb revisionist.

You can’t even spell Syria and Libya right, dude.

post straight out of Moscow

What is 2016.

sorry if I use spanish names for mediterrean nations

>watch chink economy collapse almost instantly

Yeah, sure, without any fatal consequences for your own economy. Cool story, bro, keep it up.

Attached: 1514019999004.jpg (787x1002, 250K)

if he was so great why world is so fuckin Mess right now? Race tensions are extremely high globally. Why? Here we had migrant crisis, but why in burgerland? If obama did not do that, it happened under uncle O:s watch

Buddy, learn to contextualize what was being said.

Yours, maybe, but that’s a price I’m more than willing to pay.

Demographic anxiety, loss of jobs/industry thanks to offshoring, wage gap/death of middle-class.

It's mostly money, with some racial/cultural tension thrown in.

We can live without lead-filled dog cookies perfectly fine.

Because race isn't a social construct like the neoliberal elite and everyday average American think it is

He stabilized our economy at a time when republicans had gone completely divorced from reality. If republicans had worked with him more instead of cutting their nose off to spite their face (i.e. turning down high speed rail funds, shooting down nationalized healthcare) he could have done more, but after he was elected republicans won a big majority in Congress so he could only accomplish so much.

fuck baracKKK hussein osama the islamic kenyan communist dictator and antichrist

lmao
Obamacare crippled small businesses
The Democrats are literally doing this to Trump tenfold right now
fuck off

America was mistake. You guys should come back to home

Are you seriously blaming Barack "Trayvon Martin could have been my son" Obama for racial tensions???

That’s why we need single-payer insurance.
Cuts our healthcare costs in half and gets rid of Obamacare and Medicare/Medicaid and the VA.

Oho-ho-ho, it will more than just ahem..."lead-filled dog cookies". Whatever helps you sleep at night. Carry on, bois.

Attached: 15054098009250.jpg (213x213, 5K)

There are a lot of reasons why I would want to (I have a passport of a country in the EU) but there are a lot of limiting factors that make me stay here. I don't want to get into it because it would derail the thread
Namely, I hate the language barrier/taxes and love my trucks, 2nd amendment, home schooling, and cheap land etc I could go on

>Whatever helps you sleep at night.

The nyquil I get from Bangladesh, thank you very much.

>The Democrats are literally doing this to Trump tenfold right now

Do what exactly? The republicans are controlling all branches of government right now and they are only 1 state legislature for calling in a constitutional convention.

Barbie dolls with toxic chemicals in them, etc, etc.

Is that stuff addictive cuz you might want to be careful.

Smells like Bernouts.

Stellar refutation.

Did a great job killing brown people

Majority of electronics, for example. Just imagine you won`t be able to shitpost here anymore or use you gayphone and so on.

Attached: 15073153929440.jpg (400x225, 29K)

We put a guy on the Moon (something you never pulled off, I should add), we can make a stupid computer keyboard.

>Just imagine you won`t be able to shitpost here anymore or use you gayphone and so on.

...so many americans will be forced to exercise to keep themselves busy? What a disaster.

being the majority =/= controlling everything
democrats are still obstructionists

I hate most anti-democrat arguments (especially democrats r da reel wacists!!) but this one is true

in the future he's only going to be remembered by being the first black president

Besides, he's half white anyway.

don't care about politics but i am not racist and he is an intelligent person unlike the retarded orange clown. so no reason to hate him

>being the majority =/= controlling everything
Republicans control both houses and the executive. They have a majority on the supreme court and they control 2/3 of all state legislatures.

What and how exactly are the democrats obstructing anything right now? What else do the republicans need to govern exactly if these things are all not sufficient enough according to you?

>We put a guy on the Moon
Not you mutts, but guys like Wernher von Braun that you brought from Schnitzelstan.

>so many americans will be forced to exercise to keep themselves busy

There will be riots, i bet.

Attached: 911.jpg (680x785, 88K)

stay mad, peasant. krauts made your space industry as well but you turned it to shit as everything that ivan touches.

>being the majority means you have absolute control
>it's impossible for the other party to obstruct in a government where power is purposely limited laid in founding principles
Are you retarded or shilling, dude?

Oh, pity him. He didn't know that 95% of the people involved in the space program were native-born Americans and that the liquid fueled rocket was invented by an American named Robert Goddard whom Von Braun idolized.

Attached: 35dad23cd887a7e2d339da5f4d2eb19116982f55_hq.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

Why are you dodging my question?

I'm not "dodging" your question, it's just common sense to see that with whatever power the Democrats have that you are for some stupid reason downplaying is used to prohibit anything Republican from passing. Shit, even some Republicans like McCain do it too purely out of spite for Trump. This obstructionist behavior isn't a secret.

I've been awake 15 hours or something and I'm about to fall over, Jurgen. You think I'm going to sit here and write an entire graduate thesis on what was wrong with Obama's policies?

He's the typical neoliberal conservacucks with real power love, but he happens to be a half nigger, so they pretend to hate him. He's also everything Trump wishes he was.

>krauts made your space industry
>while living in Murrica
"Stay mad" to you too, champ.

>native-born Americans
Indians you mean? Are you saying that guys like Korolev, Glushko, Chelomei and so on were indians too?
*The more you know. Thanks, red-pilled "free" world.

Attached: 1509714339001.jpg (700x512, 84K)

>it's just common sense to see that with whatever power the Democrats have

Then why aren't you telling me what it is the democrats are actually doing?

> Shit, even some Republicans like McCain do it too purely out of spite for Trump.
Not democrats, this is the job of the Republican whips and if they can't keep their house in order and whip they members in line that they are the only ones to blame.

He was underrated. He did more for the working class and poor than anyone in recent memory

>b-b-but he said that thing about the Trayvon shooting
Fuck off, no one cares except you

We Bernie supporters don't align with 80% of Obama's policies.

>I've been awake 15 hours or something and I'm about to fall over, Jurgen

Oh poor you, you are going to cry now?

>lawn
>crops

Attached: 1373158759026.jpg (515x515, 52K)

>Then why aren't you telling me what it is the democrats are actually doing?
Look it up if you care about specific things. There are plenty.
>this is the job of the Republican whips and if they can't keep their house in order and whip they members in line that they are the only ones to blame.
Yeah, it's almost like Neoconservativism is a dying baby boomer civic nationalist ideal that isn't ever going to be reached so people can't rally behind it all.
Neoliberals have influence from a massive 3rd world immigrant influx to vote for them, Neoconservatives only have warmongering and nostalgia

People who have to turn their vehicles into autistic screeching about their political beliefs should be put on a list. For public safety. There is literally no chance that these people are of sound mind, and that includes liberal hippy bumper sticker people as well

The guy pursued nonstop class warfare and division. Gay against straight, women against men, black against white, rich against poor, young people against old people. He was supposed to bring us together and did the exact opposite. Americans became more bitter and angry at one another than at any time since the 1960s.

Haha. you faggots couldn't even develop a decent rocket on your own and could only achieve a fraction of the thrust of the German V-2 until you "reverse engineered" it. And all of your "scientists" got gulag'ed. All of your "technologies" now are stolen from China hahahahaha. Pathetic niggers

Nice description of Trump.

That's not entirely true, but fuck it I'm too tired to bother.

He was kind of a generic corporate puppet.

People like think he was the antichrist, but I don't know how the Executive supposedly controls all of that.

I don't see Trump going around with a megaphone yelling how there will be justice every time a black thug gets tasered by cops. I seem to have missed that.

>implying you could write a graduate thesis

I don't think any President has done that.

>Democrats tell 3rd world retards that DRUMPF is HITLER
>haha Trump is the one doing it

Most people either love him or hate him for no reason other than him being black

While suburban America was getting eaten by a silent heroin epidemic and the middle class was shrinking, he was busy partying at the White House with his celebrity friends. It was like Marie Antoinette--let them eat cake (or, in Obama's case marijuana cakes)

How is that his fault? Social media became big during his term and people constantly posting hateful things antagonizing other groups of people is what led to the current rift in society. All the hate being levied at Obama for being half black in the open for everyone to see obviously built contempt amongst the black population. Gay against straight is the most laughable of your claims considering all he advocated for were equal rights yet he was met with so much opposition.

Basically, Obama's vision was of a mediocre America full of unemployed potheads who lived off the dole. Nancy Pelosi actually said unemployment was a good thing because you could take it easy and spend more time with your friends and...live off your parents' health care until 26 or something.

Well you see, the problem is that such a space "superpower" like fattystan still can`t design it`s own rocket engines and has to buy russian-made PД-180, which are seriously speaking just slightly improved soviet-made HК-33, designed for soviet lunar space-programm.

>V-2 until you "reverse engineered" it
I wonder how hard you need reverse-engineere something that couldn`t even fly propely across La Manche.

Attached: 10542.jpg (424x600, 26K)

>Well you see, the problem is that such a space "superpower" like fattystan still can`t design it`s own rocket engines and has to buy russian-made PД-180, which are seriously speaking just slightly improved soviet-made HК-33, designed for soviet lunar space-programm.
That's ok, SpaceX makes their own engines. Won't be needing yours much longer.

>#blueliesmatter
mobile.twitter.com/Matsamon/status/1004537396883386373

It's what's known as deconstructivism when you tear down a nation by making a mockery of its symbols.

Attached: gay white house.jpg (750x470, 51K)

Proof that race isn't real

You have been saying that like since forever, champ. And still, you buy them for some reason.

Attached: 15181154448730.png (1280x720, 254K)

He was a very mediocre milquetoast prez who was elevated to god/devil status by the left/right media respectively.

Have you noticed we had almost monthly race riots when he was president and they've magically stopped since January 2017?