ITT: We laugh at stinky linkies who are getting left behind in this bull run

ITT: We laugh at stinky linkies who are getting left behind in this bull run
HAHHAHahaahhHAHAHAHAHhahahahah hmmm hahhahahahahahahahah ahhhh ahahahahahh HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHHAHHHhahahahahahhahahahahhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhahahAHAHAHAHHAhaHA!!!!

Attached: Bitcoinstothemoon.gif (480x228, 499K)

Attached: 885D4B0C-39B7-4BBD-B15C-3C50BB99AE87.jpg (1366x768, 114K)

Oh no no no no

>he fell for the link meme

Attached: 1517612626550.gif (245x207, 2M)

I’m 50/50 LINK and EOS and I can tell you one thing I will be having the last laugh here.

I pray for the day mods decide to replace link with some other word, like onions was on Jow Forums.

>replace link with some other word
Jow Forums hardfork if that happened

*inhales*

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahagagagafafafsffsgsffsddgjdsfg

Jeez EOS went up practically 40% again.

Do I Fomo?

The whole market is pumping you brainlet and ChainLink is right in the middle of the pack. If you're laughing over the difference between 7 and 9 percent gains then you're retarded because most of us actually have diversified portfolios. And even those all in on Link are better off than holding vaporware like Tron, Cardano, or EOS. But hey, do you.

my fat stack of LINK continues to grow in both sats and USD. I'm content.

How did stinky linkies even happen? I can't think of a more pathetic user-base.

Unless your new to the crypto space, you should know link moons in a faggot hipster manner.

Fud 1/10.
Are you Ari's boyfriend ?

Attached: IMG_20180424_232031.png (1080x542, 51K)

Bought 950 Link at 22c. Bought an additional 100 at 42c. Link is my best performing coin. I am a Link MARINE AND I AM NOT FUCKING SELLING

>Link is my best performing coin

Thats just sad man

we'll see who has the last laugh

Attached: 1524438350900.png (223x225, 27K)

It's been a rough few months okay noLinkie??

All in on EOS and i can tell tou it doesn't feel like that you retarded linkie

should have bought HST

Attached: $HST.png (694x800, 165K)

Absolutely fucking not lol. Let it fall and buy in if you want, or just ignore it.

LINKies lmao, when will they ever learn?

Attached: zimzam_kek.gif (331x244, 1.98M)

And I’m sure you’ll be crying yourself to sleep after you get dumped on while holding all 100 of your garbage tokens. Maybe then you’ll realize it’s vaporware. Someone que the dumb niggers getting excited about Tron tweets.

Attached: 6715D3A1-D1F8-4618-91B5-48789CB13B80.jpg (767x471, 213K)

The way she looks makes me feel like you'll never really know a girl, they can have the most innocent smile and have sucked 10 nigger cocks at the same party.

>smug linkie thinks he's smart and right again
Stay poor i don't give a fuck about you anymore

>J-J-Joke's on you I'm still accumulating

Haven't kept up with the project lately cause of life stuff, but I bought a fat stack of LINK during presale last September. We rose from 9 cents to 50 cents in the span of a month, and then hovered around 40 cents for a good amount of time. BTC was 4500ish or thereabouts

it's been 7 fucking months and the price is exactly the same. Periodically I check Jow Forums and see the obligatory, "Tonight!" threads, or just general charting threads. Why? What the fuck are you celebrating. With the exception of the temporary bubble, this shit has been trading in the same channel for nearly a goddamn year.

And what the fuck do we have? Still no medium updates. No marketing director as promised. All of the Assblaster posts have been proven LARPs. None of the secret developments all of these Sherlock holmes autists post about have come to fruition. Not one.

Woo we get ropsten next month. You just know there will be bugs and all sorts of complications. And what about adoption? No word from SWIFT. No word from anybody. *maybe* JNT will LOOK at it. Fucking docusign? Really? Yet some of you idiots still cling to the delusion that mainnet will go live and all of these banks will be diving right in. Bull fucking shit.

and it's not even as if LINK is the chosen one anymore. Oracles are popping up left and right. This team is severely outclassed.

How fucking long are we supposed to hold for? Most of us are in our 20s. You get what, maybe 15 years more of prime living? And we've already pissed damn near 10% of that away, waiting for absolutely nothing. Jesus fucking christ

Attached: chiplink.gif (404x404, 72K)

>they expected a premined coin with 350M ciculating supply to moon

Linkies are so fucking delusional and ignorant about cryptocurrency it's fucking sad. Buy LINK if you want to pass it down as inheritance to your children. It might actually be worth something substantial by then.

Attached: 20180419_122813.jpg (2048x1152, 725K)

Replace link with penis and linkies with penises and it becomes funny in an immature way
>we laugh at stinky penises
>Haven't kept up with the project lately cause of life stuff, but I bought a fat stack of PENIS during presale last September.
>penis $1000 EOY
>how did stinky penises even happen? I can't think of a more pathetic user-base.
>Unless your new to the crypto space, you should know penis moons in a faggot hipster manner.
>I am a Penis MARINE

Don't get the thread. Link has been my most consistent growing coins since the last big dip late March. No violent moonage but kept up well with the growth.

I dont even hold link but I have been keeping an eye on this project and unironically this guy gets it. It's so sad to see all these eoy1000 linkies that dont even know it's a meme. (Not bashing on link but any1 with even half a brain knows it's not gonna happen)

Meanwhile I'm making my eth/btc stack grow and I'm maybe gonna hop on this when the time comes.