Suicide is bad abloo abloo

>suicide is bad abloo abloo
soy.
i didn't know who these people were, but i'm glad that they took their own lives and died. more people should do it

Attached: gettyimages-945485368_slide-3fa445deff41b08e22d8507ee15fc53af78c4dea-s800-c85.jpg (800x533, 81K)

It's popular in USA

Attached: suicide usa.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Agreed, if you have suicidal thoughts stop wasting your and everyone elses time and just DO IT

nice blogpost.

They were both millionaires and had more money than you will ever have, so they earned the right to die because they did everything interesting in life and were probably bored of it already.

it's the trump curse

Attached: 1512396055625.png (500x679, 295K)

based

Is it weird that I know exactly which poster you are

Bourdain was fucking great. I'm honestly pretty upset by his death.

F

name some other posts by me

[he can't] lOL

Yeah no now I definitely can

go on then

Suicide is considered bad because you're essentially stealing resources from the government.

You're voldemort

What if you're a useless NEET?

i have no idea what that means so i guess you must be thinking of someone else. better luck next time

If i took your proxy off would you die?

i'm not using a proxy, you are thoroughly confused kid

Attached: 1448566086925.png (790x503, 658K)

Your government wouldn't discriminate based on your employment status because that might inadvertently redpill normies on why suicide is a crime.

Okay edgy

Attached: pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg (600x456, 31K)

cringed hard

But he is correct, government wants to prevent suicide because that's one less worker and a depressed people are less productive and also prone to suicide.

We had a case here in Brazil where a teen girl hanged herself live on facebook, then 6 months later both of her parents hanged themselves together in the garage too.

Jamie Oliver is better.