Never sell Coca Cola stocks

> Never sell Coca Cola stocks
> Live entire life in barren flat shithole Nebraska
> Freebase refined sugar and Mcdonalds
> Flaming liberal
> Donate fortunes to feed and heal Africans who over populate at a mind blowing rate, further increasing the problem
> Be one of the most wealthy people on earth

If capitalism rewards intelligence then how the fuck did Warren Buffet end up with more than a single wide trailer.

Attached: 104249172-GettyImages-98780532.600x400.jpg (600x400, 33K)

Warrens investment model is - collect and reinvest dividends. Yet he never pays out dividends to holders of his company, Berkshire Hathaway. Lamest company on earth. Simple make a portfolio of some of his stocks and hold it 20 years and you can be WB too.

> Live entire life in barren flat shithole Nebraska
> Flaming liberal
Everyfuckingtime
Flaming liberals mysteriously inhabit 100% White neighborhoods

>Warrens investment model is - collect and reinvest dividends. Yet he never pays out dividends to holders of his company, Berkshire Hathaway.
so HURRRR you're saying DUUUURRFFF that he PHHHHHHHLURRR doesn't offer dividends EEEEEEEEEEERRRP because he reinvests them BRRRRRRRRRRFFF like his entire business model implies?

Attached: popkern pepe.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

>If capitalism rewards intelligence

Oh honey, why would you ever think that?

>sits in an office in Omaha with 15 other people
>300,000 employees, company is worth
>500B market cap
>Compounded returns of 20% for last 50 years
>Slow and steady beats petty much every hedge fund in existence, and owns productive businesses instead of moving money around in complicated derivatives.
>Lives normal life unaffected by fame or fortune

Wall st over complicates things.

He is Charlie Munger's partner and was a bit luckier

60* years

He's a literal genius.
And not a self-diagnosed "multiple intelligences" "everyone is special" genius like you guys,
a real one.

There are plenty of quant funds that have been making 30-40% every yr for the past 40 yrs.

Simply put, his companies suck on the tax payer's tit.

>If capitalism rewards intelligence

Kek.

He is good at what he does and he is used to his frugal lifestyle which means he doesn't like change. As for the coca-cola and McDonalds fetish, it's more of an American thing. Americans in general have pleb tastes so that doesn't suprise me. Also sugar and caffeine is addictive so perhaps that's why he is loves coca-cola so much.
As for the niggers, yeah. I can't understand why anyone would give money to charities which help these people. They aren't his responsibility so why bother? He should donate to animals going extinct instead. There are way too many niggers already, let them die a bit

at the top of this next bull run, I'm going to cash out thousands (after looking up tax rules for donation amounts) and donate it all to rapefugrees, and then post it all over Jow Forums and Jow Forums just to trigger you subhuman cuck x-posters

((( they ))) have been funneling billions into African charities for decades and it is still the same shithole it has always been. You really think your bottle return pocket change is going to be noticed?

Attached: 1524104729110.jpg (700x734, 107K)

are you complete retarded? I don't care about them at all. I just want to trigger you and it's working already, but why not get a tax break out of it.

I would love if you did that because the money wouldn't even go to them. As the saying goes "A fool and his money are soon parted"

(((you))) have to donate for the housing for rapefugees

>only recently started investing in Asia
>bullish on crypto
>claimed there was nothing wrong with RE market and was healthy leading up to shit hitting the fan in 07.
>Complains about not paying muh fair share
>Purposely pays himself less to reduce his tax burden
>owns 1/3 of BH stocks, yet conveniently leaves out all the taxes he's on the hook for as the largest shareholder.
Currently in not 1,but 2 BILLION dollar lawsuits with the IRS cause he thought he "paid his fair share"
>claims to be humble, yet flies in private jets with limo service that takes him to and from his 5 star hotels he stays at.

If anyone takes anything this guy says literally they should unironically neck themselves. The only good piece of advice he gave was to put money into an index fund if you aren't fiscally savvy. Otherwise he's been wrong or late to the game on every major prediction he's had.

imagine being this brown

it's absolutely hilarious you faggots ACTUALLY think I care about the rapefugees. my sole purpose is to trigger you and I don't even have to spend the money to do it apparently. you idiots are incapable of thinking about anything without assigning a political side to it.

he bought stocks in 50's he is an early adopter, just as you are now, kek we will all make it, just hold LINK :)

>multi billionaire
>owns the most successful real estate company in the world
>hasn't updated their website since 19 fucking 90

Attached: 0_qEWB1LLX6pyLPdi0.png (1275x559, 75K)

lol wrong

holy fuck this is the best brainlet I've seen. The harry potter tattoo makes it

100% agree on the nig part, but the reason they donate there is so they can feel good about it. Animals deserve it way more than those african animals do

Haha my girlfriends sister has that tattoo on her neck. I never knew that was a Harry Potter tat but it makes sense. She's obsessed with those movies and star wars, voted for Clinton and has a shit ton of those bobble head things. She is a living meme. I'm just so glad my gf is not like that.

Attached: 1520893819029.gif (270x152, 3.51M)

yeah but it's the good kind of tit sucking

I don’t agree with a lot of his political views, but he’s a very smart investor. Have you NEETs even read any of the things he has written? I’m sure most of you don’t even have a background in finance/BM, but you’ve somehow convinced yourself that you have the ability to assess him as an investor? The absolute state of Jow Forums kek. Also, burgerfags (the left and the right) need to learn that disagreeing with someone’s political views doesn’t equate to them being unintelligent.

Renaissance's Medallion, D.E. Shaw

Educate yourself brainlet

Not “plenty” though. A couple.

Based

this
fuck berk

although i will say, for all his shortcomings, hes damn good at picking out value and holding through nightmares

kek
this is arguably a shittier investment than women

He's beta as fuck, he's only a liberal because it's what his wife(who left him) would want

>buffet is such a smart guy he's great, my evidence for this fact is that you guys are fags, getrekt.

Its your money youre throwing away lol

theres better ways to get a tax break. dont contribute to overpopulation. its quite literally the worst environmental hazard we face today

protip: Warren Buffet is Coca Cola Kid

He's one of the most successful conglomerates and investors in the world, brainlet. Pretty sure the burden of proof is on you. Not a single one of the "arguments" in the OP has anything to do with his abilities as an investor.