Muh dick, muh IQ or muh ancestry?

Muh dick, muh IQ or muh ancestry?

Attached: ddd.jpg (800x533, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

barstoolsports.com/newyork/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/
newsfeed.time.com/2013/12/03/which-state-is-the-biggest/#ixzz2mRVEKFfO
wps.tumblr.com/post/151508031722/s
wps.tumblr.com/post/151510493327/e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never got these memes, isn't the average IQ difference between Europe and East Asia 5 points? 5 points of IQ is not a lot of difference.
The dick thing sure, the difference between 5 and 7 inches average is very big

i honestly wish I was born in a country no one gives a shit about but also no one thinks is shitty or superior
like Uruguay or some shit

The dick size thing is a misconception too, many charts spread around have no actual source they're based on another chart or some random article which was sourced by another source-less chart. Some korean dude was made about how his cunt was being ridiculed by them and went on an autistic research spree, he ended up finally finding one or two with sources and said sources were many many different surveys with varying methodology likes self reports and flacid measurements.

In reality, average penis size doesn't vary by a huge degree either.

imagine being such a mad dicklet and do that lmao

>swede
>automatically thinking about big dicks

well two of those things are not under your control, your intelligence is.

The belief that certain races are absolutely and without exception better at something is a mere projection for personal failure, racism develops mostly behind your own doorstep and starts with pretentious and incoherent assumptions about your own superiority that were meant to breed pride, you're not glorifying anybody by attributing him with superficial cartoonish stereotypes and generalizing his entire life into these

>it is possible to change your IQ throughout your lifetime, just read on a regular basis!

Attached: 1525266233435.png (800x800, 84K)

Attached: 1508266031993.png (413x533, 82K)

Notice how they cut off the chart at certain value. That means only two things:
A. You cant get more than X at the test, meaning asians are mostly fanatics who go for the MAX results no matter the cost or
B. So whites and black dont look so bad in comparsion.

Attached: racism 2.png (768x511, 17K)

The left one isn't even an asian wtf

I think there might be something wrong with the Latinos in these charts.
I seriously doubt they are only slightly better than blacks, as Latinos have nice major cities across the globe and African
cities are just shit everywhere. I could be wrong, but I was poor as a kid and the black ghettos were just incredibly terrible
compared to the Mexican and Colombian ghettos, which were riddled with crime also, but not even close to the degree of blacks.
-Also, I have never seen a black man own a business, but I have met many Latinos business owners. Not that this is a thing
that should make someone prideful, but Latinos even control the prisons wherever they are incarcerated.
>not a racist btw

Seems to be all three of those at the same time

Northern Europeans:
biggest achievements? Check

biggest dicks in the world? Check
barstoolsports.com/newyork/study-says-people-in-north-dakota-have-the-biggest-dicks/

most outbred WHG genetics? Check

>nonwhites
>human
nah, I’ll pass

Attached: A76E1E7E-05F3-4D79-8F47-94F8667D3C69.jpg (1886x1162, 1.77M)

>barstoolsports
my dude, literally every study says the biggest dicks are in Africa

>measured data collected by a condom manufacturer vs self-reported shit submitted by some subhumans that can barely count to ten
hmmmmm. muh dick is called muh dick because there is no truth to it, boy

Here is some “Time”
newsfeed.time.com/2013/12/03/which-state-is-the-biggest/#ixzz2mRVEKFfO

Attached: 7BDD742B-4123-4E91-A7DD-E4930947BFFB.png (1149x1400, 172K)

muh dick any day everyday

Attached: BBC.jpg (1362x768, 142K)

WE

Attached: 579FFEEA-A344-4509-BD47-40700E8F6CFF.jpg (2127x1814, 502K)

chill dude I don't obey Jow Forums and /leftypol/ memes. lol that you assume that I'm black
also damn I didn't know Arizona, NM, and California would be that high on the list. liberal states literally cuck conservative states.

Too bad you're in decline in your own countries which are getting BLACKED.com

Attached: 1515601092477.jpg (1450x1820, 588K)

I don't believe you'd rather have been born in Uruguay than America.

>tfw inbred shitskin mongrel incels still post some cringey meme shit compilated by virgin hapas, arabs and indians
most Whites won’t even look at a nonwhite rat in their life ever lmao

Attached: F0511D8E-103A-484E-9307-2FCACF481F5C.gif (493x277, 2.91M)

if you're malnourished kid who isn't taught maths or how to read your brain doesn't think in the way that IQ measures

>Some korean dude was made about how his cunt was being ridiculed by them and went on an autistic research spree, he ended up finally finding one or two with sources and said sources were many many different surveys with varying methodology likes self reports and flacid measurements.
I am not him but here is the source

world penis size: wps.tumblr.com/post/151508031722/s
korean penis size: wps.tumblr.com/post/151510493327/e

maybe not, but I kind of want to move there. I just have a desire to live in a country that is irrelevant but no shitty

why do you link me? I'm not doing any of that cuck shit

Why?

Muh thicc

Attached: 1528363708082.jpg (1280x1580, 549K)

I feel I have to involve myself into politics because if I don't then I'm a lazy shitbag that'll let anyone fuck me.
I'd rather just live in a small society where anything I do/vote for/participate in will not have a major possibility of literally ruining other people's lives both in my country or outside of it.

It is likely that the white dude who first made the fake penis size chart has a smaller dick than the Korean who refuted it. He was the one who started talking about other men's dicks on a global scale. Unless he is gay, he is clearly trying to make up for his small size with fake data. It didn't work.

Attached: 1527172181528.gif (850x550, 195K)

Here comes the gook/hapa incel. Studies about human sexuality and dong sizes predate your r9kuckold autistic screeching and spam. Hell those go back to the 1960s
There are other factors that determine your intelligence. mostly genetics

Attached: 8A1E5326-75C5-4992-8208-457FA068F9A5.png (900x450, 165K)

My dick is 7 inches. Why would I be obsessed with dicks. I just posted facts.

I'm probably bigger than you. Statistically I'm bigger than 99% of men. I recommend you to commit suicide.

I am also 6ft tall sharp.

>Muh dick, muh IQ or muh ancestry?
none for you bosnia

Attached: 1514688242449.jpg (788x685, 83K)

Just find a Mutt with all three traits.

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (552x561, 342K)

so this is the power of south america....

why do black always try to imply their manhood is big?
dont they have anything else to be proud of other then a made up ,non-scientific metric that is based on self-reported data?

Can you see how europeans and africans measure up on flaccid length?

Also incase youre black and have troubles understanding this graphic let me explain it for you
a wider margin means a smaller sample size=inaccurate data

Attached: sorry-sweaty-but-you-have-to-find-something-else-to-be-proud-of.png (1728x1152, 171K)

I don't understand those girls who love degrading themselves including their family.
What's wrong with them?

said intelligence not iq

all these black children growing up with a father figure in their lifes HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAAA
good luck gaining status and power when youll be raised by a single mother
good luck attracting a female partner without the crucial life skills only a father can teach his son

black boys by single mothers will fizzle out of society and thats actually a good thing

Yo wh*Te ass is funny cuz there ain't no such thing as a wh*Te man you sissys. Yo bitch wh*Te ass cucks ain't no men. No wonder yo women wanna choke on our BBCs.

Attached: aa2.png (680x292, 124K)

Isnt that quote fake?

what's with japanese girls pretending to get raped

Unf
Why do you like to larp as black so much if you literally split from your African ancestors and moved to North Africa where you evolved into the first Caucasians that have set foot onto earth, not to forget about your history with slavery

why not? By Jim Crow and old European laws they are literal niggers anyway