Amurrimutts will defend this

Amurrimutts will defend this

Attached: 1528423322869.jpg (2550x1722, 965K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8kqHkUzvIGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Imagine living in a place like this
No wonder the mutts overeat to death

Get a hobby.

where is this?

Suburb of Los Angeles
Looks like shit

i thought the streets were canals at first. would be cooler if they were

It looks comfy

t. Cletus

Cool the first 3 years, then meh because the only thing you have is a fucking desert.

AMERICAN COCKHEADS

t. Bobby

Looks more like a suburb of Las Vegas.

Prolly right in the boom times before the housing crash, and they thought that the entire area would be filled with neighborhoods in a few years, but then the bubble came crashing down and nothing else was ever built in the area.

It reminds me of Sims 2

>need food
>have to go to the nearest store
>3-day drive across 2 states

Attached: kek.jpg (201x192, 9K)

>no city square, nothing to do
>no shops, only houses
>no shade
>black asphalt that will melt under the sun
>to do anything you have to take a car to another city

Commieblocks or this?

Apart from lack of amenities or recreation facilities, I see nothing wrong with this. It is much better to build on useless land than it is to build on fertile farming land like so much of the world does.

I like the concept of houses, as well as cities built in a place like that, but the planning itself leaves a lot to be desired - it is a mess.

The energy and water consumption is higher in places like that, and water as well as food need to be imported from the distance. It's wasteful no matter how you look at it, nevermind the god-awful isolation from any sort of social or commercial venues.

>food need to be imported from the distance
Food is imported from a distance everywhere in America. Water is probably local

It's perfectly clear that amerimutts get their architectural degree by playing SIMCity.

Attached: large.jpg (800x640, 229K)

Would be p cumfy if each house had its own little pool

Where did you get a pic of my first Cities: Skylines town?

The more inhospitable the region, the further food needs to be imported from though. And you and me both know that the southwest seems to face perpetual water shortages.

the brits and the irish invented this suburb style tho

>water as well as food need to be imported from the distance
That all happens anyway, no matter where you build, nobody grows their own food or buys local anymore. And by "local" I mean from the farmer next door, not the modern marketing definition of "local" as in produced, or even just packaged, in the same state. Transporting water long distances is nothing new either, for example, New York gets its water from mountains hundreds of kms away.

I live in new england. My strawberries are from California, my oranges are from Florida. My meat is from god knows where, likely the midwest

Yeah well, it shouldn't be like that.

Look like built for nuking test.

can you even grow oranges in new england?

No central square with comfy pubs, no public transport, no shops, no restaurants

Are Americans living in hell?

As someone living in the deserts north of LA, places like these are neither rare, not necessarily far from amenities, and have never stopped being built at rapid pace over the last 20+ years. There's tons of empty, barren land like that around here and fast growth has had a constant presence.

>Are Americans living in hell?
No, we don't live in commieblocks

Konzentrazionlager for wh*tes

Commies experimented with such settlements too.

so how far away from an actual city are they? how like living thwre? its intriguing

Literally the same thing as commieblocks

whiter than you mohammed

I was in NYC, yiu have plenty of commieblocks

>NYC
>commieblocks

Attached: 8lxA7yg.jpg (310x403, 24K)

>2018
>wanting to be white
>wanting a 2 inch dick

GTFO

Attached: e0084004fc97255945dae0e2b5d8fd77.jpg (480x599, 71K)

*snaps

Looks cool and neat.

based and redpilled

umad??? lol

LMAO UMAD!? BTFO FATSO, IN YOUR FAT FACE AMERITARD!!!

you finally got dad's laptop...

>takes up 100x more space
>emphasis on car dependence
>extremely cheap wooden structures
>the same thing as commieblocks

Attached: g5g5vvv.jpg (225x225, 6K)

What are these projects even? Do people actually own the house and property or are they shareholders in that.. whatever?

I mean as in there is no personality or abything. Everythibg is the same and it looks boring and bland.

looks quite bizarre

Do you really think that being anglosaxon-german mutt wil overcome your social withdrawl and the fact that you will not pass your genes to next generations?

Are american NEETs/robots/hikikomori so retarded?

the functionality of a commieblock makes them fun :D

If I lived in a commieblock my entire life I'd neck myself.

this looks so surreal
why the fuck would anyone live there?

Says the Australian

no you wouldn't

t. Lives in a commieblock

people actually own the property, you're thinking of condo owners in a tower

>no homeless people, poor people, or nonwhites in general because of the front gate and security guard
>ubers, taxis and other scum have to let off out front and walk in
>no loud neighbors, businesses or pedestrians because it's banned
>maximum security because all the exterior walls have cameras
>2F house with 2 car garage and a 2 car driveway
>no drunk people walking around at 3am
>walmart is only a 10-20 minute drive away

what's not to love, only issue is are the tiny backyards but that's negligible to people who live in a desert where it's 90+ for most of the year

>what's not to love?
- side neighbor's walls literally 10 feet away from yours
- back neighbor can look into your windows
- thin walls for tons of noise disturbance within the house or even from neighboring houses
- shitty construction quality means the houses will barely hold up for 30 years or so
- no security that the neighborhood will hold its value since it's in the middle of nowhere and built cheaply
- no greenery, canopy or parks
- god awful scenery, literally just dirt and rocks and toaster temperatures
- no social gathering spots or gathering buildings
- no shops
- forced to drive everywhere
Basically your own house is mediocre and everything surrounding it is complete dog shit.

>- side neighbor's walls literally 10 feet away from yours

This is better than sharing a wall. People who want 110% privacy won't buy into tract housing anyway, they'll just setup a doublewide on a 50-100ish acre property adjacent, especially if they want animals, a small vineyard, home gun range or a helipad.

>- no social gathering spots or gathering buildings, no shops

This is good because it keeps nonwhites, hipsters, homeless people and other unwanted creatures away. Suburbs and exurbs are meant to be for families.

Why did they do this?

Attached: 179575949.jpg (1600x1200, 364K)

>Suburbs and exurbs are meant to be for families.
>so it's great to live in a place where kids and parents can't even go to a park together or meet up for a neighborhood fest

Commieblocks to be honest

Attached: m0aexjmahbm0svnm2emsgo008.jpg (1920x1080, 292K)

but this is a nuclear test site, shitposter-kun

I imagine those folks see ufos every other day

parks are where homeless people exist and neighborhood "fests" are almost exclusively hipsters in the beer garden with homosexuals doing wine tasting

this is not the same as wholesome family entertainment that can be created using a DVD player

Attached: Kerrostalot.jpg (4000x2248, 3.99M)

>dvd player
>wholesome

Attached: 1517319085450.jpg (347x299, 28K)

Attached: Kauppakatu-8_fd2cb8acfaa6fa6fabde6872cd0fdcc0.jpg (4608x3456, 2.81M)

which house is the shop
which house is the school
which house is the mosque

any american willing to explain how it works to me
thank you

Attached: IMG_0816_result.jpg (2051x1367, 392K)

>sit around at home all day
>drive everywhere
>only convenient food supplier is walmart
no wonder you all are fat

what a shitty bait post

this one has a lil park at least

Attached: 194939.jpg (2550x1700, 988K)

Now I understand all those build your city videogames

Attached: 18cb81ec54df04121f0eecc13bfa89e9759930ad.jpg (1112x834, 317K)

there are no shops, schools or mosques in that image. Just homes. The Walmart is wherever the nearest freeway offramp is, the school (singular, likely for the entire county using a fleet of buses) and churches (most of which will be catholic or Mormon based upon the desert) are all where the original town is (likely next to a railroad)

the entire point of suburbs is that it's just single family detached housing for miles, and nothing else

Attached: 176939655.jpg (2048x1152, 280K)

You could shove the same amount of people in a couple of commieblocks

Would be fun to do bicycle races around that as a kid

Attached: Satamakatu-7_9d9f5e6b7b5a9760d31ec8257f422ce7.jpg (4608x3456, 2.9M)

given the amount of desert most kids are probably dirtbiking or ATVing by age 10

also shooting, because in the inland west there's so much land you can just drive for 30 minutes then find a place to legally shoot off the side of a road

The most disturbing thing about this is the desert. Crammed square houses and then immediately the nothingness. No woods, no hills, no roads except for the one road to the city. Just flat dead desert, ready for the next freemium microtransaction expansion.

what's stopping me from booking a flight to the US, driving in the middle of some deserted strip of land and living off grid

We sometimes spruce our desert neighborhoods up with lakes
youtu.be/8kqHkUzvIGM

Attached: The-Lakes-home-3004-Beach-View-Ct-11.jpg (875x420, 57K)

Amerimutts will not defend this. These places have low value now because people realized how shit they are.

However in America we have some hard urban planning problems to solve. We like rebuilding our city centers, it’s very popular, but it isn’t done in a day and cost is prohibitive.

You can try but you’d probably die

It is

Is that an artificial lake?

nothing, this is what mexicans do when they cross the border (which is mostly sterile desert)

Dying from dehydration

Yes, it's called Lake Sahara

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

yep, it's common all over the southwest though most of it is greywater. These sorts of things can exist in America because America, unlike Mexico, has actual infrastructure.

Have you ever heard of Venice Beach, California?

It has artificial canals so it’ll look like Venice. It even has little walking bridges. The canals are sunk super low these days. Also wood houses.

Attached: 4EF6F252-0999-434F-9485-BA7289A9950C.jpg (3264x2448, 2.68M)

Its all based on cheap energy (oil). If it ever runs out, these suburbs will become unsustainable.

based

Attached: help_thy_neighbor.jpg (2048x1365, 926K)