Why do Germans do this Jow Forums?

Why do Germans do this Jow Forums?

Attached: germ sunloungers.webm (854x480, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudflat_hiking
youtube.com/watch?v=I9s8wPPmwhk
youtu.be/MPDZlp8Fi3w
mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/tassa-ovat-luvatta-mokkipihaan-leiriytyneet-saksalaiset-katso-kuvat/1944386#gs.IB1DIv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: german sunloungers.webm (1000x1000, 2.97M)

Attached: germs.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

>planning to spend an entire day by the pool
why do they do THAT?

Attached: 1527886542623.png (483x470, 184K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudflat_hiking

>german "entertainment"

lmao

this is autism
this isn't

I remember staying at a Greek hotel on Rhodes island, and German / Scandi tourists would literally roast around the resort pool till they'd turn red when the beach was minutes away, and the city was filled with Templar fortifications.

Attached: 1526551637022.jpg (400x388, 71K)

We did that too. We even had someone wake early to put towels on our seat like in At least on the Canary Islands it was acceptable because the sea was cold as shit, but everywhere else I don't know why we did it

Attached: 1528562481560.jpg (705x527, 247K)

Is Japan basically Island Germany?

youtube.com/watch?v=I9s8wPPmwhk

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is done everywhere there are coasts and tides, dumb mutt.

I did that in France, with plenty of locals.

>This is done everywhere there are coasts and tides
uhhhh yeah nah

Only Germanic people know this feel. Non-whites wouldn't understand.

das rite brother
good to be germanic

Attached: germanic race.jpg (841x513, 206K)

I can't even imagine what kind of inferiority complexes are cooked up in the brains of Poles. Must be hard being in the same geographical area as Germans and be so inferior.

Attached: 1527478651206.jpg (1019x746, 146K)

what's wrong with that?
you can sometimes find treasures in the watt

Like what?

did you ever go for a walk?

>when a mutt feels insulted because his genetics come from inferior people while living in a Germanic nation

Yes but obviously not on mud flats.

>Like what?
everything that swims in the oceans
from suitcases to dead whales

extremely efficient

youtu.be/MPDZlp8Fi3w

People do that because they get 1 week to spend in a country where the weather isn't so bad you want to kill yourself every day so the Germans have to maximise every second of their time to get as many sun hours as they can.
So they battle every day for the best spots

>dead whales
Neat

Pathetic

I'm Norwegian-American, whiter than you mohummed

Autism

>mohummed
i've never seen this spelling of mohammed before

I don't know why, but Germanic people look amazing with tans. I occasionally see such here, and my heart skips a beat when I do.
There is just something so appealing about a Swede, a Dane, and a German with a tan, and I can't quite put my finger on it. It looks good on men, as well as women.

Germs caused a national crisis in Finland when they came here as tourists in the 70's. They camped on to people's backyards, some of them packed everything that's loose in to their cars, demanded free entrance to events and special treatment because they are better and so on. There's one instance where a Finn went to his property and there were a group of Germs logging trees and building a cottage. Naturally they were surprised that they weren't allowed to do that.

Germs have a reputation in Finland and they have kept it really well tbqh. Pic related is from 2011 when 16 Germs camped on to someone's property. The owner's son called the police and contacted the media because they refused to give their names and to leave the property. Four articles were written about them in total.

mtv.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/artikkeli/tassa-ovat-luvatta-mokkipihaan-leiriytyneet-saksalaiset-katso-kuvat/1944386#gs.IB1DIv4

Why do they do that?

Attached: Germs.jpg (1024x576, 355K)

g*rms are subhuman

Actually they don't go far enough. All that opportunity to push their competitors into the pool and NONE of them go for it? German mentality has become weak and feeble and their society will come crashing down because of it.

Was it East or West Germans?

That explains your low IQ, Norwegians who migrated were the worst of the worst. Literally bottom of the barrel. Literally worse than being an Irish nigger.

PS. There is no such thing as Norwegian-American. You are simply a mutt. It actually makes me mad that someone who was rejected by the nation and is the scum we got rid of has the nerve to call himself Norwegian.

#1 aint free

My father once let loose 4 of our reindeer on Germans who were camped too close to our house and didn't want to leave. They trampled over their tents and they wanted to fight but my father also has a gun so they didn't say anything after seeing it.

i guess a lot of germanics tan well

autism people they seems like a robots.
eat nuke

i'm so confused. why do they all wait and then start racing?

>norwegian-american
when will you americans stop doing this?

This. All the Scandinavians who left were the drunkards who were essentially banished.

They follow rules extremely autistically

I thought the people in this webm were britbongs

Radera det här! He is a pure viking

Attached: MuttCringe.png (957x918, 167K)

>implying I give a shit if someone "reserved" a lounger with a fucking bathrag if there's no one around when I get there

nibba please

i assume they were waiting for the pool to open? but if it was closed then why are they even allowed in the area?

drunkards and/or puritans.

Germans have this weird hybridized ideology of supremacy.

They like short bursts of competitiveness but are actually huge pussies. They like these regulated displays daring/speed/dominance.

Their logic is that whomever was smart and fast enough to claim a chair upon opening of a venue is entitled to it, as it's a way they can be aggressive without actually having to worry about a consequence of conflict.

If someone were to go and take the chair they claimed because the German was not present, the German would throw a bitch fit and claim that it's not fair and that the rules stipulate first claim means they get the chair but the German will eventually cower away from true conflict when their weird form of sheltered passive aggressive claiming of space is questioned.

Interestingly Germanies actions during wars can also be explained this way as well.

Attached: dresden_BBQ.jpg (500x647, 118K)

Why go to a hotel just to sit by a fucking pool?

I will never understand the point of going on a holiday to only relax. Every single holiday I've gone on I'm busy every day seeing and doing things.

a truly fascinating insight into the germanic psyche

The first German tourists most likely were from West Germany. After 1990 it's hard to tell where they are from.

It's mostly middle/lower classes who do this. All inclusive resorts are boring and a scam for people whove worked hard the rest of the year

>t. armchair psychologist who bases all knowledge on wiki articles and assumptions

Attached: 09.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>Interestingly Germanies actions during wars can also be explained this way as well.

And then you go full retard.
>Germanies
Fucking hell.

I don't even understand what's going on here

ummmmmmmmm sweetiee didn't you know that africa starts at the pyrenees?

I worked for BMW for 5 years and had three (3) German girlfriends. I still have a co-worker from Bavaria. None of the stereotypes about Germans are untrue, just overblown.

Passive aggressive the nation.

>Why go to a hotel just to sit by a fucking pool?

Because most of these tourists come from countries where there isn't sun 24/7 and 30 degrees out, you dumb islander. Just being in the heat and having access to warm water to swim and play with is a luxury. "seeing things and doing things" they can do when at home.

i don't give a fuck about your anecdotes, you're clearly a retard

>Not using reformed Muttese American-English grammar.

Attached: hanah solos.png (311x300, 226K)

germanics running like hell to "reserve" sun chairs and good places around the pool, where they plan to spend the entire day.

Attached: 1511359520205.png (1584x864, 75K)

its fucking retarded lmao. dumbest tourists ever.

Attached: 1515167086361.jpg (727x639, 115K)

I dont get it all, why go through all that for a spot at a shitty small pool?

wjy dont you go to the fucking beach, walk around the town and enjoy nice landscapes. staying in the pool hotel is the brainlet pick.

>dumb islander
I'm not from here.

But my point still stands. What's wrong with going sightseeing in a sunny and temperate country? Even when I went to Fiji I still did white water rafting and hiked to a traditional village.

this is actually pretty fun, i do it all the time when visiting my cousins' house on the coast.

What happens if somebody see that there's nobody on the chairs, remove the towels and take the place?

Because that's what would happen in a lot of countries (I assume this is not taking place in Germany)

Rude!

A bigger question would be why they do this everywhere? I've never gotten a satisfying answer.

Attached: germ.jpg (453x242, 72K)

>this pic
>this filename

Attached: 1510209337373.jpg (600x315, 26K)

>It's socially acceptable in 3rd world countries to remove a towel that someone had placed there to reserve a chair
Barbarians

kek! that actually looks fun. the autism with the pools is just sad

There's nothing wrong with going sightseeing, but everyone's not interested in the same things. Please respect the german autists and their will to tan and play in the pool.

an even bigger question would be why WOULDN'T you do this everywhere? looks comfy. germans may just be the smartest people on the planet.

bet you're adelaidean german diaspora

> >It's socially acceptable in 3rd world countries to remove a towel that someone had placed there to reserve a chair
That happens in EU countries. In fact there's one that limits with yours, where this is likely to happen

You need to be prepared for an Anglo/mutt invasion at any time. We're just helping the Dutch prepare

negative, i am from brisbane and not diaspora.

>paying money to do nothing
>paying money to get sun burnt

Attached: images (2).png (250x202, 7K)

It is fun as fuck. Very North Sea thing to do.
I once walked to an island.

Attached: wadlopen_april_2013_a_2[1].jpg (600x800, 51K)

No it doesn't. The towel means that someone is there, everywhere. If you just throw out the towel like a retard you're absolutely going to have some explaining to do.

hmm D-Day again?

i'd love to do this in the north sea. our mudflats aren't nearly as big as that so it would be nice to experience it on a grander scale.

I'm right. Germans act like this.

Wrong. I know spaniards in Spain who got into arguments with german tourists about this towel thing

so what if i said in my personal experience, they aren't? really blows your whole theory out of the water doesn't it.
anecdotal reasoning is retarded and you're retarded and america is retarded. retard

No it's not. I live in Miami and have never seen people do this shit.

EINIGKEIT UND RECHT UND FREIHEIT

Attached: 1522856565173.jpg (900x826, 139K)

>watching some old faggy village as if it's going to be interesting
>going down a river in a boat

Attached: 1424092151894.jpg (454x453, 85K)

FÜR DAS DEUTSCHE VATERLAND

Attached: german-shepherd-digging.jpg (810x550, 149K)

Where can one buy these?

get a load of this yank

Attached: 1527509852410.jpg (943x679, 132K)

Then again, spaniards aren't european

Why do you always dig holes in our beaches?

>father is half kraut
>everytime we go to the beach he digs for hours on end
It all makes sense now.

Attached: 1527609250565.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

If you do that to your average Dutch or German family you better have a lot of friends. They take things like that quite serious. Might as well break into their house and take a dump on their bed.
The small islands north of Germany and the Netherlands are actually quite beautiful and if you're lucky with the weather top tier holiday destinations.

Attached: terschelling-drenkelingenhuisje-strand[1].jpg (1280x600, 578K)

arbeit macht frei

Attached: meme.jpg (1600x1200, 589K)