/éire/

Fight to the death edition

Attached: 1527346747345.jpg (2000x1396, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0KvM9ySF34
youtube.com/watch?v=1gUEOh-mD_o
irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/teenage-girl-last-seen-near-her-home-in-offaly-goes-missing-847951.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I enjoy this image desu

Attached: 1528493410037.gif (478x342, 1.79M)

Meanwhile in broad daylight in Dublin.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0KvM9ySF34

Attached: 1528090704383.jpg (257x227, 21K)

Nothing wrong with a good fight, they're pretty entertaining to watch

Attached: 1527112298868.jpg (453x354, 37K)

Shall have to join in a Dublin knacker fight one-day
They do seem very different from the local ones desu

There's a lot of local nuance and even a separate language to learn for the Dublin knacker. Even as an Irish person I struggle to understand what they're trying to say.
youtube.com/watch?v=1gUEOh-mD_o

Attached: 1528070136965.jpg (1440x900, 582K)

These posts are quite classist in nature. Middle Ireland's disdain for the working class is indistinguishable from middle England.

afternoon

Attached: 1528585857018.jpg (680x768, 75K)

Are you trying to tell us something?

Attached: 1496312569242.jpg (1398x1050, 131K)

Abortion is murder

Working class English people > Middle class Irish people

Attached: 1513265878881.jpg (347x408, 40K)

Personally I just see it as typical Dublin behaviour since working class people in other parts of the country manage to conduct themselves with dignity on the most part.
Bit classist of you to make that connection between scumbags and junkies to the working class.

I think a lot of the Dub bashing is motivated by classism personally, since it definitely tends to have those undertones or overtones like your posts. You can personally see it however you like to justify your biased attitudes, since the working class is indistinguishable around the country and relating the behaviour of some individuals as a solely Dublin phenomenon is really just an implicit admittance of your prejudice tbf, and/or that you're sheltered.

Case in point, calling the examples you decided to post "scumbags" and "junkies", so you obviously acknowledge the class aspect.

>You can personally see it however you like to justify your biased attitudes, since the working class is indistinguishable around the country and relating the behaviour of some individuals as a solely Dublin phenomenon is really just an implicit admittance of your prejudice tbf, and/or that you're sheltered.
QFT

I didn't tie anyone to a social class. I labelled people kicking the shit out of one another in public and on a busy street as "scumbags" based on the evidence show and a deranged screaming duo as junkies as they appear disturbed and in poor health. I think those are fair assumptions to make.
Being classist would be claiming that everyone who lives in Ballymun is a violent knacker, which isn't something I believe.
You should be taking a good hard look at yourself and questioning why you feel the need to defend lawbreakers with little regard for the public around them. You're trying to link it with prejudice but the real reason seems to be that you don't like the idea of someone looking down on those causing public disorder. Why is that?

Attached: 1527103516001.jpg (1024x1024, 133K)

So tired.

Attached: 1528070350738.jpg (800x1131, 235K)

I really really like this image.

Hungover woke up in a strangers house.

How the fuck did I end up in Strabane

Gimme some good gamecube games to play with someone IRL during a short period. Was thinking I'd take Paper Mario, Metroid Prime, and SSBM (even though I'd prefer to forget that thing even exists).

Good thread

Attached: __yazawa_nico_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_asanagi__e46797bb6abd313f66ec284c (650x919, 581K)

Mario Kart, Mario Party.

I've actually never played mario party.. I have watched it, and it looks like booty. Maybe double dash.

Hahaha
PADDYPOWER alright.

They are mocking are fair maidens lads, what do we do?

Why are you such a fag?

why do i find this hot
am i perverted

I can see why you left Dublin behind, Sweden seems much nicer! Smart choice on your part.

Why are southern accents so PATHETIC and FEMININE

Another close Hurling game though I'm glad Tipp are out after what happened last week. The new format is certainly serving up a lot of excitement.

Attached: 1528598312907.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

Just driving back from the Limerick match. Think we might win the all Ireland.

Limerick and Galway final is on the cards from how things are looking so far.

>All-Ireland
>like 6 counties play

Attached: 1519336161978.png (1081x862, 422K)

>Hands over their breasts in front of the camera
>While being at a Slaan- nudist event
>And waggling their asses for the camera
Everyday, I lose a little bit more faith in women.

I'm from Howth. It's a different world to the rest of Dublin anyway. An elite world.

Very West British post.

Irish slags are a disgrace to the nation.

Glad to see you distancing yourself from Dublin at least. Wouldn't blame you.

And yet it remains far more competitive than the SFC.

Not our fault that the rest of the country sucks at Ireland's best and most unique national sport.

Howth is the best desu

Watching some of the football today is like watching paint dry. The off the ball action is more entertaining than anything that happens on the ball.

>They do seem very different from the local ones desu
There are fights in Luxembourg?

It's the same in most team sports when you think about it. Only 8 countries have won the soccer world cup in nearly 90 years and only 4 for the rugby world cup.
Having 6 or 7 teams on a close level who can win it every year is quite good as sports go.

tfw my toaster can barely handle TAB

And how many teams have won the premier league over that time?
The English premier league that is, the Scottish one doesn't count.

Has luxlad ever been btfo so hard?

Attached: Lux.png (665x50, 6K)

>Another close Hurling game
Didn't even bother watching anything today. Too tired for most of the weekend to bother with anything.
>glad Tipp are out
I'm presume Tipp and Waterford are now out and Limerick, Cork and Clare are vying for the top three positions?
Would like to watch the highlights tonight but I'll probably be in bed.

>Watching some of the football today
Why would you punish yourself like this?

Attached: 1508928254812.jpg (2000x3500, 3.13M)

>Memorial wall unveiled in Cork for those who died in World War One
Ayyy FG.

Attached: 1511687615374.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Absolute state, memorialising those who died fighting for those who took everything from us. Don't suppose they'd also put up a memorial for jews who died fighting for the Nazi army in WWII as well.

Attached: 1527886968773.jpg (482x748, 48K)

>killed "Too Busy Watching Anime"
Which one of you was that?

>the absolute state of fenians

Attached: 1449966014857.jpg (454x453, 85K)

Only 6 have won it in the premier league era since 92 and 2 of those were a once off. Realistically they have a similar situation of only 6 teams having a shot of winning each season and 2 of those haven't won it in decades.

Howth fled Ireland as he can’t get a job due to his criminal record for his aggravated assault of an unarmed black man. Sweden’s more liberal policy prevents employers discriminating in that regard.

>I'm presume Tipp and Waterford are now out and Limerick, Cork and Clare are vying for the top three positions?
Yep. Wonder how bothered those teams are about placement and winning the Munster championship when they could take it easy to prepare for the All Ireland knockout games instead.

>can’t get a job due to his criminal record
>the discriminator becomes the discriminated

>Wonder how bothered those teams are about placement and winning the Munster championship
Well I'm not an expert but I presume they will go full throttle to secure a place in the Munster final and go full throttle again to win it since that will get them to an All-Ireland semi-final, right?
If a team was guaranteed to finish second in Munster with a game in hand then they may take it easy and rest up for the final, though I don't know if any of them are in that position, maybe Cork or Limerick though possibly not.

Attached: 1500114616774.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I unironically like watching Dublin steamroll shit counties like Longford, I think their quick one-touch passing is pretty enjoyable to watch and they make the game look so effortless

Attached: 1527786800680.png (650x728, 335K)

Where are you from again?

Attached: 1518000541543.jpg (800x600, 54K)

Not even from Dublin but I've learned never to expect anything other than getting knocked out early so I can now accept Dublin's dominance and just appreciate their efficient football for what it is the way a neutral outsider who isn't competing would do

Attached: 1504182217929.jpg (850x850, 329K)

>the way a neutral outsider who isn't competing would do
Typically neutral outsiders want for the underdog to win. Don't think there is ever really a neutral spectator, unless maybe it is in some sport one doesn't watch frequently or know much about, like if I was to watch some American basketball teams or something similar go at it.

Are there any films or TV shows or anime where the protagonist doesn't have any friends or gf or accomplishments at all? It seems that nearly every single piece of fictional media is a reminder of the happiness I could never find, the life I was never given the chance to live.

Attached: 1528547402253.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Sounds like some submission fetish, except with sports.

do you have an irl friend /eire/

>Don't think there is ever really a neutral spectator, unless maybe it is in some sport one doesn't watch frequently or know much about, like if I was to watch some American basketball teams or something similar go at it.
Isn't a neutral spectator someone watching a game and they don't support either of the teams? It's almost always the case that when watching two teams play, you'd rather one win for whatever reason in that specific match-up but it doesn't mean you support them throughout the year
>Typically neutral outsiders want for the underdog to win.
The underdog story can be nice but I don't think it should the sole determinant of making a team likable. There are other factors such as liking their style of play, their players, their manager, perhaps the place that the team represents, their fans, etc.

Probably although I don't think resting next week, playing a training game against westmeath/carlow and turning up fresh for the quarter final is a bad route either.
The worst case scenario is probably to exert effort next week, lose the Munster final and wind up in a quarter final tired and straight from a demoralising defeat. Though I suppose there's a few rest weeks in there to help out.

You've always seemed very pro-dub, don't you go to college there? You're already part of the dub bubble.

>lose the Munster final and wind up in a quarter final tired and straight from a demoralising defeat
Don't those who finish in third place in the province have to play an extra match compared to those who finish second by losing the Munster final? Isn't it some sort of preliminary quarter-final? Maybe I'm wrong though, or maybe the crowd the come in third have a more difficult game.

What are you looking for? A down and out loner who finds themselves and integrates back into society or some sort of glorification of a hermit lifestyle?
There's lots of the former but it's probably difficult to build a story around a character who doesn't do anything or talk to anyone.

They play the same number when you include the Munster final itself. One will wind up in the quarters after losing the provincial final and the other from winning the preliminary game.

>They play the same number when you include the Munster final itself
I see, I see. Is all quite complex.

Barry Lyndon

It takes some getting used to but I think it's a good format desu

>You've always seemed very pro-dub, don't you go to college there?
Yes but I wouldn't say I'm pro-Dub or anything like that. It might just seem that way since I'm not actively anti-Dub like most people here are. If it was a different county like, say, Mayo being this dominant in the football then I'd be saying the same about them
>You're already part of the dub bubble.
Not really, I have no intentions of living here once I graduate

>tfw taking the day of tomorrow to go set up a bank account beacuse I couldn't be arsed during the bank holiday last week

'tis the immigrants way I suppose

Has anyone ever confronted you and told you to go back home?
If not, how would you react if they did?

Hasn't happened to me, though another Swede I know here got in a fight with some drunk over just that yesterday. I'd probably tell them I'm just here for the summer, and to be glad that someone's willing to come here and do the stuff that needs doing that there doesn't seem to be enough Irish folks willing to do.

This game is so goofy; I love it.

Attached: 20180610132046_1.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

F2P? Fun?

It was f2p, but now it's $5. It's really hilarious so far, but it's kinda buggy especially since my computer is toaster tier. I almost always need to climb out of the ground when I land.
This machine gun seems really common and OP, but I did snipe some people last game with the kar98.

Attached: 20180610132810_1.jpg (1920x1080, 237K)

I got it yesterday free.

Attached: 1479424826183.jpg (250x238, 8K)

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/teenage-girl-last-seen-near-her-home-in-offaly-goes-missing-847951.html
I might try and write a script to look into whether there's been an increase in missing teens and young murders recently.

It definitely feels like there has been. Or at least an increase in murders in general. That one in Cork last night was particularly strange.

That's my fetish

Which E3 presentation was happening today?

Microsoft and Bethesda.

Howth finished off polishing his gun. A glock 17. He was proud of it. He polished it every day, oiled it, and kept it in pristine condition. The gun looked brand new, indistinguishable from a brand new one, apart from 2 small etches on the handle. The etches were intentional.

Howth motioned towards the first one. “This one got too cocky. I can normally stand a Muslim, but this one got too cocky, abusing our generous welfare system, and he paid the price”

He moved on to the next one.

“This one threatened me. He was drunk. I don’t drink, as it is a toxin and damages the mind. Varg teaches of the dangers of alcohol, and I seek to emulate the life of Varg in many ways.”

Howth took out a small sharp blade. At this point I noticed blood on his hands.

“As for this one, no real reason. I felt in a bad mood watching the assault on Europa from its enemies, and no black is safe from my wrath when I am enraged.” He dug hard into the gun, adding a third etch.

Anything interesting?

>Microsoft
Doubt it
>Bethesda
Hoping for TES6, expecting disappointment and Todd memes.

>Howth finished off polishing his gun. A glock 17
>polishing a polymer gun
As expected of Howth.

Have they not started yet?

BANANA MAN

Attached: TotallyAccurateBattlegrounds_2018-06-10_14-06-04.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

40 minutes for Microsoft, and I think Bethesda is around 2 or 3 am.

Get a life you 12 year old

>40 minutes
I thought Microsoft was starting at 9

Who the fuck are you and where do you live?

Thanks user.

Go back to polishing your polymer gun, Howth.

Ah yeah, it is 9. Was looking at GMT instead of BST.

in fairness , we already knew howth was thick

Samefagging to this site extent is so sad.