Russian Women

My personal relationships also did not go well. The unsuccessful experience of dealing with rude Russian women did not inspired me too much, because more than half of Russian women just want your money, using ingenuous psychological tricks in the spirit of "you can't buy me this? are you a real man at all?", other Russian females, being cleverer, trying to get you drunk, and then to get some money from you, and they lose all interest, realizing that you don't drink at all; the third kind of Russian women I meet tries to borrow some money, without any intention to return. Then Russian women always try to morally humiliate and crush you.

There is little to about about with Russian women, except some vulgar stuff, or in especially terrible cases about Orthodox Christianity and how they are in love with their cleric, who, they believe, is probably gay as he does not reciprocate. In addition, the Russians women laughed at me because of my female sized tits, which appeared from the hormonal imbalance caused by anti-psychotics, which I was forced to intake since childhood.

Attached: tatyana-sokolova2.png (631x828, 434K)

Did I really say I would not repay? I haven't conned you, and secondly,
you really annoyed me with your stupidity. Even more of that you are
boring, tedious to deal with, and you are also a greasy type. Instead of
to changing for better you have become only worse. I'm not going to repay
you any money, because I do not think that I you owe anything. And if you
keep being annoying I'll throw your sweater into garbage bin.
- Tatiana Sokolova, in private, before the conflict was made public

The most typical example of a Russian woman from dating sites was Tatyana Sokolova (vk(com)com/id68058790) - a short, fat, evil woman with rude habits and two children from some Muslim who left her. Tatyana came from the family of Soviet officer who commanded tank forces, and now, through an acquaintance, settled himself as a manager in Gazprom (main Russian gas exporting enterprise), where many former military officials work. Other her relatives also work for government, such as her sister working in the police. And Tatyana works as the chief accountant, again, thanks to her connections. To my question how she graduated from college, without knowing mathematics at all, Tatiana honestly admitted - bribes. From Tatyana I learned that for proper people firearms in Russia are "legalized", and her father, for example, always keeps a loaded Kalashnikov assault rifle at home.

Sadkov! Well, you're really retarded. I do not owe you anything.
Local bum now wears your sweater, he pulled it out of the trash.
You need psychiatric treatment. You can't just say that you love me
and you can not forgive that I left you. I've paid off you in full
with my body. And stop disgracing yourself.
- Tatiana Sokolova, publicly, after making the conflict public

Attached: tatyana-sokolova1.png (620x891, 283K)

Tatyana spent all her childhood at the military base with tunnels entering the mountain complex. Tatyana despised me for avoiding military service. Tatyana took me in public by my huge nipples and twisted them. Tatyana did not approve of my dream of getting rich and emigrating to the America. We parted with Tatyana on a romantic note of the annexation of the Crimea by Russia. Tatiana was very happy about the seizure of the Crimea, their family even celebrated this event as a day of victory. I did not like this, in addition Tatiana tried to turn me in drunkard and refused to return the $83 she borrowed, so I had to break off the relationship. Tatiana's farewell words were "fuck you and your America." In addition, Tatiana threw out my sweater, which I forgot at her.

Attached: russian-female25.jpg (332x370, 50K)

>Nikita

Attached: 1525711212189.jpg (807x623, 83K)

Attached: russian-patriot28.jpg (727x640, 124K)

Attached: russian-femaleb17.jpg (750x1334, 758K)

/his/ has more threads about russia by ukranians than russian soldiers in ukraine rn

Why do Slavoid women stretch their assholes

Attached: alysa_gap.jpg (300x450, 17K)

So you're telling me nothing in this thread is about Ukraine?

I'm Russian, just have to hide Ukraine, after I've done a lot of crimes in Russia, including vandalizing several Russian military glory memorials, and burning a hamster at Eternal Fire Red Star monument (the most holy place in Russia).

Attached: tatyana-sokolova.jpg (1225x816, 191K)

Attached: 7fc307276629ec64e3c23e384d174c44.jpg (744x571, 86K)

Dude, I've been cheated on by 3 different girlfriends, one of them was my fiance. Modern women are just garbage everywhere in the world.

Tell me more in excruciating details Joao

I'd rather not. Everyone knows me as the 32 year old single bitter guy, I had therapy sessions for 3 years in order to fix my inferiority complex and I've learnt there to try not to remember past events so they won't shape my personality into an uglier one. All I can say is that women turned me into a broken person.

So basically no more women ever?

Are you sure these girls aint Russian emigrees?

>butthurt ukrainian makes yet another thread in broken english

Can't say that with 100% certainty. I make some decent money, so I've been thinking of getting a mail order bride in the future.

they were all brazilian

He's Russian tho.

Attached: Nikita Sadkov.jpg (720x960, 72K)

I've never bought anything for a Russian woman. a small gift for a female friend once, but never a girlfriend. one time an Ukrainian girl did try to scam me, but that was only once. and she wasn't my girlfriend or anything. don't have much experience with Byelorussian girls, but they seem fine, too.

not saying East Slav girls are perfect or anything, just giving a counter-view to your experience. I don't even know if it's bad luck, or I'm just better at naturally filtering out gold-diggers or whatever.

Your mom is Russian.