I can't get over it. I just can't deal with how fucking reddit this place is. Fuck moot and fuck all of you...

I can't get over it. I just can't deal with how fucking reddit this place is. Fuck moot and fuck all of you, all this board did is convince me tru niggas should've never left Jow Forums because of the newfags, we should've stood our fucking ground until the bodies hit the floor.

Attached: pRlwnjD.jpg (800x632, 160K)

PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Attached: dab.png (837x410, 232K)

Come on now...

DEEL-DO

yes?! I would like a big Mac with extra fries and a big soda with it too.

Sony always wins baby

See I actually consider this reddit, where I come from posting Chad is too ordinary to even notice, you make a fuss over it because when you hear chad the first thing you think of is yet another reddit meme about virginity, in fact Chad Warden and 'Chad/Virgin' comparison is perfect example of how every meme today is literally a downgraded version of something that came before it.

you're a massive faggot user

No. I'm not. You're the same people who saw Chad Warden posting a thread on /v/ and didn't sticky it or do anything, now you want to turn around and say you're balling?

fag

Yeah, I am a tru nigga, thanks for admitting it.

>HAAH HAAH HAAH

>2010 was the year summer never ended
feels bad

And just think, 10,000 new posts from literal frogposting redditors have been made on this website since I posted this one hour ago. I'm proud to be the light in the darkness but sometimes it really is crushing to know we're in the Dark Ages.

Sorry, 45 minutes ago, so make that 7,500

Bump.

kys yourself

Aspie

Kiss myself? But I'm not an egomaniacal plebbitor.

>that 21 year old boomer who acts like an uppity meme connoisseur on the mongolian yak milking imageboard

Attached: boomer.jpg (235x215, 8K)

The Jow Forums I come from (which I can tell you never saw) would've banned you for this post. Likewise with .

>m00t

How old you are? It's hiro now

Yes, and? He's not responsible for the mess, moot is.

Attached: 34596940.jpg (536x500, 34K)

this whole thread has earned a nice little spot in my cringe compilation

What did he say? I don't read macro image replies.

>muh sicrit club

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

>stating a meme that was proven true and everyone agrees you should've listened to

You might as well have posted ">muh endowed by their Creator".