/CHI/

Attached: windowchi.jpg (962x691, 110K)

CHI
Really feeling the pressure desu, I really hope those easy mistakes are not going to cost me too badly but things usually don't turn out for the best.

when do you get back the results?

End of the month, i'll have enough time to regret the mistakes I made in the test. But it seems like many people made mistakes so it might be okay.

As long as you think you did good overall you should be ok

I did good enough to get in somewhere but probably not good enough to get in where I want. I guess beggars can't be choosers in this regard.

such a boring life

>tfw everytime things break the norm it's for the worse

better than nothing
nothings ever going to change

It definitely is. Still doesn't feel too good since I could have done quite a bit better and might have done good enough to get where I want.

it's really just downhill nothing else, when i'm not bored and numb i just feel depressed
there's no hope in this broken world

as long as you get in where you wanted thats good enough
i'm still constantly dwelling on everything I really just let everything go

That's the problem, I might not get in where I really wanted. Getting into some other place is okay but I feel like I could have and probably should have done well enough to get into where I want, but I didn't.

better than not getting in at all

True. I'll just have to wait and see how things go.

What are you up to now?

Just browsing, I wasn't able to do as much as I probably should have when I was studying for the exam but I still did quite a bit so i've been tired due to that and stressing over the results.

our life's are plagued with endless browsing

suffering

what's up op

Attached: nintchdbpict000312781641.jpg (960x786, 117K)

this
the usual. have you proposed to your gf?

tfw no house

just be yourself

?