How come Burgers know more about every other country's history then the people of those countries themselves?

How come Burgers know more about every other country's history then the people of those countries themselves?

Attached: muh ancestry.png (212x186, 44K)

We have an outstanding education system.

We invented the internet

We are God's chosen people and receive knowledge from the divines themselves. When people say ">American education" it is just a coping mechanism because we know esoteric knowledge they could never hope to learn, and that makes them very upset

Our ancestors (beautiful BLACK bulls) are responsible for every significant culture in world history.

I guess you could say it's in their blood. :^)

I'm an aspie autist so I learn the history and demographics of every country for fun. It's my favorite hobby

They're just to intelligent

Some Americans on here are genuinely clever people with an interest in history.

They just pretend that they know.
Also there are over 300 mil people in US that means there are much more idiots and smart people than in countries with smaller population so..

I know more about my country's history and about American history than most of the burgers.

Then tell me about my history pls

Attached: 1528594968374.jpg (720x958, 51K)

All me

>and smart people

Attached: Vladimir_Arnold-1.jpg (878x1280, 111K)

They are Demigods with access to the 6th dimension. I know we joke about Americans, but they are out of our league. They're just too smart, athletic, etc.

There's one Yank history poster on here who's alright. He only posts about America though.

I believe you.

>In 1776, Thomas Jefferson disembarked the Mayflower and declared "Read My Lips: No New Taxes!" That little declaration went on to be the "Declaration of Independence" and it SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Umm, guess again sweaty.

They are the people the world doesn't need but deserves.

The same way every other country int he world knows every minutia of life in America.

no you don't

He does. Can confirm

Good edumacation

It's the superior MIXED race genes.

heh

>burgers knowing history
????

hybrid vigor

Breitbart, Druge Report, True Pundit and Fox News.