Would you support an European army?

Would you support an European army?

Attached: ta34tgag4.jpg (714x430, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fBGtXS66VM
rumaniamilitary.ro/buletin-naval-special-sigma-10514-probably-the-best-offer-at-bsda-2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mărășești
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would probably enlist desu

have fun fighting africans for france

depends
not if it would come down to this

What else would you use it for? If the EU ever became one state then it would need to set up some sort of military alliance with the North African states to ensure something like the migrant crisis doesn't repeat.

we already do

I'd do my best to sabotage it

I'm Ok for everything, which is lead to independance from America.

Yes, i want to die for Junker, Merkel, Soros, the bankers from Frankfurt and for the French companies with economic interests in Africa

Attached: 7a2.jpg (960x540, 107K)

Would you also be ok with this army balkanizing Russia?

>What else would you use it for?
Look at my flag, what do you think how we will want to use it

france needs to secure nuclear materials in africa, it's much more important than stupid refugees

I would take a bullet for Soros desu.

My family would be set for life.

Balkanizing Russia into a bunch of puppet states?

15 rubles (0.01€) have been added to your account

No for sure. Why you even care so much to balkanize it?

well you're right, but it shouldn't happen that we fight for single countries interests
but then again an EU army would probably accelerate a European federation anyway

Of course anything to make the world more interesting.

Russia is a threat to global stability. It must be sterilized.

Yes. Would make USA and Russia even more asshurt

impossible, each country has its own military traditions that might be hard to unify but even if it was possible, a unified european foreign policy would be a nightmare.
As pointed out, France is very involved in Africa while other countries don't care much, also some nations have good relations with Russia (Greece, Romania, Italy...) while Poland and co would want to make of Russia the main target of the army... and countless other issues (Cyprus, migrants...)

You're sick

Yes, No, Maybe

this, how awful

If you throw enough money into it it's bound to not be shit. An European Federation would have a ton of money to throw at it. It
7000 nukes owned by a dictatorial oligarchic elite with nationalistic ambitions. As long as Russia exists the world cannot know safety.

If you mean the dissolution of N*TO then yes, because I don't want to see the mutts taking photos of the russian borders in Estonia.
You should be sterilized

Attached: 321.jpg (2048x1365, 231K)

>You should be sterilized
He's already sterilized in his brain.

you could also stop invading your neighbors if you don't want NATO to put a stronger emphasis on territorial defense...
just saying

In Ukraine and Georgia, Russia just saved local people, if you're about it.
youtube.com/watch?v=9fBGtXS66VM

Based americans

I'm sure you could achieve a much higher level of development if you were split into a bunch of smaller European puppet states which stopped stopped spending money on the military. Would just need to get your ruling elite out of the way.

Why shouldn't NATO even have a more offensive posture ? If they don't like world order, they can just fight back. The more openly, intensely and through hard power Russia fights, the better it is for us.

te OMOR moldovene

no

Looks like 1941

neutrals have no voting right

He's a ruskie, don't mind him.

Would such thing render NATO and US bases obsolete ?

Probably. Surely lees prominent

Never in my part of the world, that's for sure. Thoguh I'm happy to contribute a lot to EU multinational divisions, and we already have hardcore.

Attached: 300px-HIMARS_-_missile_launched.jpg (300x225, 10K)

This is what I Fucking want to happen. I'm so ashamed to see my country sucking the amerilard dick.

Mon Empereur please make it happen

Yes, it would wholly end our dependence on the United States for defense. If such a thing happened I would support an EU-wide exit from NATO.

Based Frenchman.

>EU-wide exit from NATO.

Retard. Also not something that's gonna happen to Romania.
NATO is more integrated by the day, with larger and larger exercises proving interoperability, it's still very popular in Eastern Europe and also where where the largest spending increases are happening rn.

Send a letter to Macron telling him you fully support his idea

More likely is that US/Trump is getting sick of freeriding Europeans and exists NATO. Without US NATO is nothing. There's a non-zero chance of this happening.

Based eurobro

Why is NATO so popular in Eastern Europe ? Poles love it too

An EU army could completely replace it and more accurately follow European interests as well as offering us complete independence from the Americans.

We'd still be dependent on their shit food and media and economic interests

But it's a start at least

They need to fuck off. Europe for Europeans

>An EU army could completely replace it and more accurately follow European interests as well as offering us complete independence from the Americans.

Why want that ? They're more reliable and they help us a lot behind closed doors. Americans are obviously better for our sovereignity, but this rift just won't happen here.
Where do you see strategic disagreements between US and EU ? At most, it's EU states opting to not interfere.
Unless you're a mongolboo, there's no reasoning behind this line of thought. And of course, gotta say again, you're exaggerating this supposed rift.

Yeah, it's a legit possibility that Trump may anger the EU so much as, but they'll never ''break up'' first. Too much invested, too many aligning interests. I only see a select few EU states (Austria, Czechia, maybe Bulgaria. Not Poland or Hungary, ever ) backing a diaslignment with NATO.

Otherwise I dont think you understand how closely aligned in how many fields US and EU militaries are.

Attached: 1507284067840.jpg (352x395, 45K)

Nope, NATO is already the strongest military alliance the world has ever seen and there's no need to replace it with something smaller, less efficient, less threatening and overall much weaker. Plus, who would lead a European Army anyway? The EU leading its own army would be dangerous as fuck and I would never ever trust the filthy non-democratic Eurocrats in the European Commission with it.

However, there needs to be a more common European policy for developing and procuring weapon systems. Things like PESCO and organisations like EDA and OCCAR are a good start, but Europe needs to totally revamp the way it develops and procures weapon. There needs to be way more commonality, more bundling of knowledge and a centralized way of defense research funding.

We can clearly see from Donnie that America is an unreliable partner. Relying on them for defense does not guarantee us safety and gives America more economic and political control over us. A European Federation or Confederation with an united army would have so many poles of power that no one country could project it's control over it yet it would still follow common European interests.

>aanvallen! voor het vaderland!
>Que dites-vous maintenant?
>Ich verstehe nichts
>Jeg tror, han siger, at vi skulle vende tilbage
yea good luck with that bro

never, get your own army fuckers

would that mean would have to defend all of eu insted of Finland, if so noway im supporting that shit

We're probably gonna buy 1.6 billion worth of corvettes from you (built here, at Damen).

rumaniamilitary.ro/buletin-naval-special-sigma-10514-probably-the-best-offer-at-bsda-2018

Absolutely the best offer, making it the most heavily armed corvette-to-be at the level of an Admiral Grigorovich.
Apparently Damen will cooperate closely with Raytheon (if they win the contract) so here you have a little developing example of NATO-EU joint projects.

32 ESSM SeaSparrow + 21 RIM 116 + 8 harpoons and torpedoes....that is actually so juicy that I think Russians will whine about it.

Attached: sigma-105142.jpg (1080x810, 167K)

Interesting post considering the flag. I'd expect you to be most concerned about safety from a certain neighbor.

Check the wikipedia page of the leader of NATO. Pay close attention to his political activity during his youth.

Ohoh
>Stoltenberg's first steps into politics came in his early teens, when he was influenced by his sister Camilla, who at the time was a member of the then Marxist–Leninist group Red Youth. Opposition to the Vietnam War was his triggering motivation. Following heavy bombing raids against the North Vietnamese port city of Hai Phong at the end of the Vietnam War, he participated in protest rallies targeting the United States Embassy in Oslo. On at least one occasion embassy windows were broken by stone-throwing protesters. Several of Stoltenberg's friends were arrested by the police after these events.[8]

So, how are they unreliable, like, really ? Real talk.
Any clauses in NATO or strategic partnerships that America will fight to maintain the trade imbalance masochistically ? I don't think so.
I remember G.W Bush trade ''war''. Same pathetic rhetoric was being peddled then too about the ''death of NATO'' and crap like that. Come on man, rise above the soundbites and look at strategy.

On another note, this doesn't affect Romania. Strong military, intelligence cooperation but we don't really trade much with them. Considering we're close to a flash point and a region of shifting alliances, the fact we've built trust and cooperation without them developing heavy business interests here makes our situation pretty FUCKING SWELL.

Attached: bestaid.jpg (1200x692, 231K)

these are some pretty decent looking burgers to be honest, have seen worse mutts.
also shut up ivan those burgers are there for a reason aka crimea stuff reasons

Why do Western Europeans, the ones we took care of after WW2, autistically hate America while Eastern Europeans, the ones we let suffer through communism, like America?

Can't talk for all but I don't hate America. I would just like our countries to be less dependent on America for defense

I support a European army because I support a European federation to counter the USA, China, and India.

don't like the so called European values though

Dissolving NATO after a successful EU army founding would be pretty interesting.

I don't have much for or against Rasha as I think you guys are pretty cool people I wouldn't wanna fight you but if just over half of europe united against you 1v1 it'd be fairly interesting, as much as I wouldn't want it to happen because I like you guys and wouldn't see much of a reason for war anyways

Because we realize the good guys lost the war

what did he mean by this?

>So, how are they unreliable, like, really ?
Another populist republican could always win the elections on an anti-NATO rethoric and cause severe damage to the alliance. An European army would be much more stable and flexible, able to act on changing European interests unlike NATO. Besides think of all the jobs it would create, if pay is standardized then it would essentially bridge the gap between lower and middle class for all East Europeans serving in it as well as building support for the Union with political branches of society that have traditionally opposed it if it has a good PR department.

>just like our countries to be less dependent on America for defense

Then put bayonets on your broomsticks and spearhead that shit, motherfucker. You got the doe.
The Romanian land forces are about to be in the same ballpark as Germany in the next few years. That makes me ashamed of the EU.

Meanwhile, countries in Eastern Europe that are paying their fair share have to listen to your grandstanding about EU armies

>The Romanian land forces are about to be in the same ballpark as Germany in the next few years. That makes me ashamed of the EU.
if you continue getting every information about our army from clickbait news headlines maybe

Because it's pretty clear you couldn't really free Poland or Romania in that situations ? You know, with Soviets having 5 times more divisions and all of that.

We realized this was one of the long term strategies of Washington in the Cold War, and a lot of people (intellectuals, ex land owners, etc) held out hope.

Though you faggots should have realized that most of the Warsaw Pact was ready to backstab Aidsmongolstan the moment shit hit the fan. Maybe a confrontation could have gone well but, meh, WW2, people wary, understandable.

I want PIC RELATED again desu. It was the height of humanity.

Attached: entente.jpg (900x617, 80K)

>I want PIC RELATED again desu. It was the height of humanity.
>Romania thinks the Central Powers are already defeated
>declares war
>gets btfo within a few weeks
>occupied for 2 years

Attached: serveimage.jpg (869x559, 139K)

You only occupied half the country, the rest kept fighting up until the Russians surrendered and won a few battles against the Austrians.

Attached: q324tgq3.jpg (800x512, 81K)

Still, with 1 third of our territory and Russian help, we took Transylvania. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mărășești

Then we solo btfod Hungary, both countries equally spent.

It was an existential gamble for us, something your kraut ancestors NEVER had to face since 1871, not even in WW2.

We took a shitload of casualties, and also inflicted a shitload. That counts for something.

It can't come soon enough.

Pardon my french but what is that bottom middle flag between italy and japan

Portugal

I thought so but I didn't think they really took part?
fuck I'm retarded, really

if anything I figured Greece should be there instead

n-no p-please
yy-ou need us
it it it'd be bad for you
please

Attached: dont do it.jpg (600x600, 37K)

..?
what're they gonna do if they do unite, invade us?

Sweet, the Sigma-class are really nice platforms, I wish we had gotten those instead of our new OPVs (Dutch Navy actually designs its own ships but lets it build by Damen)

Damen Galati is probably going to build the new Combat Support Ship for the Dutch Navy as well

Yes

Attached: Wolfenstein-TNO.jpg (660x371, 31K)

We had some fights with the Portugues in colonial Africa and they also sent some soldiers to the western front I think. But you're right, Greece fought too

Attached: 1528426218999.jpg (1024x634, 60K)

hehe yeah
what could they do
no need to find out tho

Attached: seriously dont.jpg (426x341, 36K)

you need another towel bro?

>European army
Only France has real army in Europe

The SIGMA they offered a week ago is basically a small frigate. Much heavier, slower and has one more VLS (with 12 more missiles) than all the other Sigmas. .
There's talk it might need a bit of a different frame for the tonnage.

If Damen wins (we'll find out in July), and I think they will, and if they manage it engineering-side, it will be just absolutely insane and like nothing before it, especially for a small sea.

As of now. The rest of Europe could militarize as well.

He does for some reason.
Figures, why would you not I suppose

Literally impossible.

If Yellowstone explodes or something, it will get into the realm of possibility. I dont see any sociopolitical scenario where that's likely.

Attached: jsqs3s4s.jpg (447x339, 17K)

I was joking here but why would you guys want to

The point is America wants friends, but it doesn't need friends.

(ajoke)

I want to see the complete destruction of the EU and the lynching of everyone involved.

oui surrender

join us my brother let all these eastern europeans LARPers who think they are relevant now see the truth

He's right though. They're very operationally fancy, active and ''projectful'' of power.

Though French materiel costs even more than American equivalents. They really are cutting edge and compare with the greatest powers, but damn they build expensive stuff in small quantities.

sure..