Post your sleeper coins and the reason why you think they'll moon

Post your sleeper coins and the reason why you think they'll moon

I'm looking for good screen-cap content for 1 year from now when your coin goes full Ethereum

Attached: risk-reward.jpg (1920x1200, 315K)

bitcoin

ethereum

LBRY: decentralized YouTube competitor that is getting better day by day. Working platform and useful unlike all this other vaporware.

REQ, unironically. screen cap this and post exactly one year from now.

KMD. One of the only altcoins with a half decent use case beyond ETH and XMR, dex are the future, as are dICO. Down in sats, up in fiat so now is a good time to flip your ETH to KMD before this really takes off

Attached: 5729384C-32D7-4CB6-93F3-7825878DEE09.jpg (630x630, 23K)

SleepCoin

>Blockcat
>Making development of smart contracts accessible for people without programming knowledge
>the HTML of Smart Contracts
>Young team, normie friendly concept, completely under the radar
>actively updating, team seems to genuinely care
>Low supply, low cap

I mean unless I'm insane this is the most obvious moon mission of all the under the radar shitcoins

Attached: 1524401954496.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Poocoin

I just invented it. It moves through the chain faster than the speed of light so it goes backwards in time. So when you spend it, you get more if it in your account.

I'll see you in a year around this time

0xBitcoin. Brand new, has less than 1 mil market cap. First PoW-mineable ERC20 token.

>venmo iphone app for normies
>can lend p2p +incentives
>kickstarter platform on the app
>no need for jews

Attached: Elixir-price-prediction.jpg (398x224, 21K)

>ethereum

stratis, it will moon because I'm all in

Nuls.

Attached: 1524599585601.jpg (720x738, 122K)

QASH. Dyor and see you in a year

SKY / XMCC

Unironically this. We have BIG stuff happening in Eth - so many good projects coming online now, and the next big updates like sharding are getting ready to drop. Can already do dedicated PoS sidechaining using Loom ffs, and AWS has officially supported prebuilt Eth images (for both PoA and mainnet) for businesses to use. Another x10 just this year, and if you hold the various core "ecosystem" tokens like DGD, MKR, OMG, REQ, SUB and yep Link, you're going to be VERY rich.

Meanwhile Btc and Bch are just duking it out while we moon.....I still hold some Btc (cos you should respect your elders) but kek - keep it up guys.

Shitcoin that serves no purpose though. What the fuck is even the point of it??? It's just a random ERC20 that has PoW attached for no reason. Ethereum is already secured brainlet, use DAI or DGX if you want a "currency" token.

Classic biz. Stay poor. See you at a 10M cap.

SLT. will be launching asset backed tokens. screencap it nigger.